Disclosure.org - Yay or Nay?

W

Wrayer

I'm hearing doubting grumbles about the sincerity of Disclosure.org. To be honest, while the 2001 press conferene seemed very positive, it also felt oddly inconclusive. Now here we are about 5 years later, and the website has no real media to show for itself.

I guess there are two reasons I'm hezitant:
1. It just seems too good to be true that they're that public, that organized, and that numerous.
2. They want my personal information and CC# before I'm allowed to view the witness testimony.

Am I just being paranoid out of force of habit, or are there problems here that I'm not conciously catching onto?

You mean http://www.disclosureproject.org? Just visited, seems like they want a minimum of $5 donation, which grants full access to their website.
But the description of contents isn't impressive. Most of the free energy stuff is already available on internet, starting with video.google.com and of course on P2P network accessible by eMule client (search for "Free Energy Database CD".
This "Project" seems to gather stuff from internet and make it available for paid members. Simple way of making some money, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom