Difference between The Wave and "0 New Year"??

Michael Brown

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi, I am new here and have a question about the "realm border change". It's the Wave that is going to shift Earth to 4th Density.

November 2, 1994
(L) Their calendar extends to 2012… Is that accurate as to the time of the realm border change?

A: Close. Still indefinite, as you measure time. Lizzies hoping to rule you in fourth density. Closer to 18 years.

I think it's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012. The C's have recently confirmed my speculation with the newest transcript.

July 23, 2012
A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

{...}

A: Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months! Enjoy! Goodbye.

What is the difference between The Wave and the so called "0 year"?

Session 20 June 2009:

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year! (Transcriber’s note: June 2014?)

Michael Brown said:
Hi, I am new here and have a question about the "realm border change". It's the Wave that is going to shift Earth to 4th Density.

November 2, 1994
(L) Their calendar extends to 2012… Is that accurate as to the time of the realm border change?

A: Close. Still indefinite, as you measure time. Lizzies hoping to rule you in fourth density. Closer to 18 years.

I think it's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012. The C's have recently confirmed my speculation with the newest transcript.

Hi Michael Brown,
The C's do not provide specific dates for events. The recent session does not really contain any information that supports your speculation.

You may wish to read Laura's article on 2012 in sott
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/241810-How-is-the-World-Going-to-End-in-2012-

Hi Michael Brown,

Nothing particularly unusual is going to happen on 21 December 2012. Please read this: 2012 - Collective Awakening or End of the World?

"0 year" was probably the Cs' way of saying "5 more years to go, starting from now".

Have you read the Wave Series? It explains why focusing on one fixed date in the future is a trap that makes seekers become obsessed and prevents them from doing the critical work of growing in order to be able to experience the Wave in a positive way.

Michael Brown said:
...I think it's going to happen on Dec 21, 2012. The C's have recently confirmed my speculation with the newest transcript...

Michael,

I thought that "it" (a somewhat different version of what we are talking about here, pre-C's) was going to happen in 1972. I was in my late teens at the time, and I thought I knew a lot. I forget the exact date, sometime in winter or spring, I believe. I'm in my early 60's now and we're still here, and I am glad I decided to go ahead and finish college. Whatever happens and whenever it happens, our beliefs about it don't seem to matter. What we DO in our personal lives just might.

I think "It" has already started to happen. From what I gather reading the material, the "wave front" is not a sudden event, but rather a graduated increase in amplitude, or intensity of some sort. How "steep" this wave front is, or if it is exponential, is unclear.

Average Joe said:
I think "It" has already started to happen. From what I gather reading the material, the "wave front" is not a sudden event, but rather a graduated increase in amplitude, or intensity of some sort. How "steep" this wave front is, or if it is exponential, is unclear.

Lots is unclear -- 3rd density is not the ideal vantage point from which to understand it. But apparently 3rd density does make for a good "school." I for one will continue to learn what I can while I can (making use of the C's information where possible), contribute where I can, pay my bills as usual, and not repeat my teenage "end" experience.

Average Joe said:

Sounds reasonable, some aspect of the wave is already here, perhaps it will be an increasing or accumulating phenomena, and perhaps the "0 New Year", will be the point where another, fourth density, steady-state is reached. At that time, whenever it is actually, it will have to be a new year, because I doubt years will be experienced as they are now, i.e., 365 days in a year. The C's have said that 4th density is the dimension of variable physicality, and that would probably mean time as well as space.

But all that's third density speculation. More insight may come in time, but I really don't want to push it, may as well just watch the show.

Megan said:
Average Joe said:

Lots is unclear -- 3rd density is not the ideal vantage point from which to understand it. But apparently 3rd density does make for a good "school." I for one will continue to learn what I can while I can (making use of the C's information where possible), contribute where I can, pay my bills as usual, and not repeat my teenage "end" experience.

What do you mean with teenage end experience?

Michael Brown said:

November 2, 1994

July 23, 2012
A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

{...}

A: Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months! Enjoy! Goodbye.

Session 20 June 2009:

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year! (Transcriber’s note: June 2014?)

If they said then 18 years, then it's 18 years +/- few months. Same goes for 5.

Daenerys said:
Perhaps we should ask what the difference is between "0" and "infinity"?

Here is something in regards to the question.

Comes from the Wave, Volume 1, Chapter 4 (Session from: May 27, 1995).

Q: (T) So, for us to try and think of this in third density…

A: Variable physicality is the key.

Q: (L) What makes the physicality variable?

A: Awareness of link between consciousness and matter.

Q: (L) What is the link between consciousness and matter?

A: Illusion.

Q: (L) What is the nature of the illusion? (T) That there isn’t any connection between consciousness and matter. It is only an illusion that there is. It is part of the third density…

A: No. Illusion is that there is not.

Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density… (L) I got it! (T) Don’t disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.

A: Close. What about vice versa?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter… Just reverse everything to understand the next level… It can’t be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”

JayMark said:
[..]

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

If zero is infinity then as we count to "higher" numbers, we're actually getting more "divisions".. more degrees of separation as it were. So instead of 1000 being more than zero, first of all there is no more than zero, and secondly it is simply a designation of 1000 separations. Hmm..
Makes one think that maybe we've been counting "backwards" for some time.

Also .. that's a very important place to use quotation marks: on the word "technology" there at the end...

transientP said:
JayMark said:
[..]

If zero is infinity then as we count to "higher" numbers, we're actually getting more "divisions".. more degrees of separation as it were. So instead of 1000 being more than zero, first of all there is no more than zero, and secondly it is simply a designation of 1000 separations. Hmm..
Makes one think that maybe we've been counting "backwards" for some time.

Also .. that's a very important place to use quotation marks: on the word "technology" there at the end...

Here 'zero' dosen't mean 'nothing' but rather 'unification'.

JayMark said:
Here 'zero' dosen't mean 'nothing' but rather 'unification'.

I don't think there is any way to know such a thing, yet you say it with certainty. It's really a good idea to remember that the future is open and we will likely not understand much of what the C's have said until we 'get there'.

Back
Top Bottom