Diets and health - where to start?

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello all, I'm just about done reading the psychology section and originally planned on moving to the 4th Way/esoteric section next. But with the recent transcript and the EE program I've been thinking about going to the health part next. The analogy of the new wine and dirty cup goes with this. Food is also a weak point of mine, so it will be a greater commitment to start.

I've read a little of the Diet and Health section, and I've cut out gluten, soy, and some candida provokers. I want to do this and have bought some gluten free foods to test the waters, but I think it's time that I commit fully. I just don't know where to start, there seem to be a few diets and lots of variables. So I'd like to know what diet and/or book do you start on, and what is the diet you end up staying with? Thank you for any guidance.

3D Student said:
Hello all, I'm just about done reading the psychology section and originally planned on moving to the 4th Way/esoteric section next. But with the recent transcript and the EE program I've been thinking about going to the health part next. The analogy of the new wine and dirty cup goes with this. Food is also a weak point of mine, so it will be a greater commitment to start.

I've read a little of the Diet and Health section, and I've cut out gluten, soy, and some candida provokers. I want to do this and have bought some gluten free foods to test the waters, but I think it's time that I commit fully. I just don't know where to start, there seem to be a few diets and lots of variables. So I'd like to know what diet and/or book do you start on, and what is the diet you end up staying with? Thank you for any guidance.
Hi 3D resident.

A good place to start is reading through the recent threads in this board. Take the Ultramind quiz to glean an understanding of deficiencies you may have and 'The ultramind solution' is a very good book to get hold of which recommends the ultrasimple diet which many have found hugely beneficial. 'Detoxify or die' is a good book too.

Thank you Pob for the recommendations, I guess I'll start with Ultramind and then go to Detox or die and keep in mind the stickies here. I'm also curious if you can eat some of the candida causing foods if you don't have a candida infection?

Back
Top Bottom