Dick Cheney's hospitality requirements

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0322061cheney1.html

Jon Stewart covered this on The Daily Show last night, and cracked me up. You'll notice that the temperature in the suite must be set to 68 degrees - Stewart said that is because 68 degrees is the temperature at which reptiles are most comfortable. It also states that all television sets must be tuned to Fox News! And the television has to be on when he gets there, as well as all the lights. Stewart said that the T.V. has to be on Fox News because if Cheney happens to walk in and catch even a minute of any other channel, he'll realize what a terrible job he's doing - actually, the mind control programming signal sent out over Fox probably energizes him. =) It's also odd that they openingly refer to the time he will spend in the suite as his 'downtime' - you'd think that they would want to hide his robotic status as long as possible. hmmmmmm

Here is the document:

0322061cheney1.gif

I wonder what a Super Volunteer is?

I guess the reason 'defibrillator' isn't on the list is that it is part of his personal luggage.

anart said:
I wonder what a Super Volunteer is?
Perhaps there was a typo and a P was omitted from what should have been "Supper". Supper Volunteers: volunteers who have agreed to be "food" for Cheney. :D

Back
Top Bottom