Developing a precognitive ability and how to stop anticipating precognitions

oops! I accidentally hit post instead of preview, I just want to add that I quoted Anart there as I am of this opinion.

Thank-you,
Sincerely,
H

I've had a couple precognitive dreams that particularly stood out for me. In one, was the process of my mother's death...going to the hospital every day, her condition worsening, being on a ventolator, coding over and over....in the dream I finally screamed to just let her go. Next, I was in a church for her funeral, my sister walked up, and I just screamed a full heart wrenching scream. Two years later, it happened. My family did not want to "give up" on her, me having a medical background knew it was time. She had had a stroke 10 years prior, was already in bad shape, the MI she suffered caused too much damage, she kept coding over and over. I had a hard time convincing everybody, despite my background, because I'm the baby of the family.

It was like the dream prepared me emotionally for the event...but at the same time, the anticipation really sucked. I also wasn't very sure of myself...I don't have precognitive dreams often.

The other one I don't get the point of. In it, I was working at the hospital, had to go downstairs to the ER, walked to the doorway of the trauma room and standing across from me was my best friend. Her daughter was lying on the gurny and had something stuck in her throat. Two weeks later, I was working, went down to the ER to get something, and saw a co-worker standing in the exact trauma room, in the exact place where my friend was. Her son, who was about the same age as my friend's daughter, was lying on the gurny...he had a coin stuck in his throat.

What I don't get is why...why not just see my co-worker in the dream...never understood that. Why did I dream that at all? I don't have many of these dreams and I wasn't close to this co-worker at all...in fact she worked on a different unit.

Ive had precognitive dreams since I was a child. It only in my teens when I realised that other peoples explanation and understanding of these events was different to mine. They simply called it dejavu and dismissed them, with the occasional person remembering that they had dreamt the precognitive dream and of course dismissing it because its absurd to believe we see the future.

I believe everybody has precognitive dreams and its not a case for anybody to feel they are special or elite. I may sound patronising in this post, for that I apologise.

My theory is this. Majority of precognitive dreams take place during the sleep when our mind is resting. For me it was precognitive dreams taking place three times a week along with acting out a precognitive dreams roughly three times a week. I would see the event take place in my dream and be unable to take control of myself. I would see myself have thoughts, speak, take actions. It was almost as though I was remote viewing myself. However, within time I was able to have a precognitive dream, remember the precognitive dream and during the waking precognitive dream taking place use the understanding of that dream to influence the outcome. It would take place exactly as i saw it, however my viewing of the future event created the outcome of the present event. By viewing the future you are able to change the outcome of the future by being aware of it.

Through meditation I was able to speak to myself in the future in real time. The conversation that I got back with myself was gibberish. My question, "tell me something important". My future self response "what the -flick- is going on? I remember this". My present self "Whats happend?" My future self replied with the thought and no verbal "I cant believe this is happening".

I put down the experiment as a complete failure. One year ahead. I'm sat at my desk, suddenly I remember seeing this in a precog experience. My mind speaks to me "Tell me something important". I reply to myself in my head "what the -flick- is going on? I remember this". My mind asks me another question (it was more like memory, it was somebody else) "Whats happend" I reply "I cant believe this is happening".

This is the only place I'm able to share these experiences with open minded people in a group discussion. I certainly don't claim to have any inside knowledge, but what understanding I do have from my experiences I hope I can share with people here so that we all have a better understanding.

Jakeskully said:
If it is the case that my anticipation of future events cancels them out, then how do I learn to stop anticipating?

On the topic of anticipation, the following thread contains discussion on the topic of anticipation vs. non-anticipation, i.e. belief vs. faith.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12636.0

Precognition or no, the topic of anticipation is quite relevant to the Work, since attachment to a particular outcome blinds us to infinite possibilities, and is a characteristic of STS.

-=-=-
Most often though, something happens that I have a deja vu experience, that I didn't necessarily have a clear precognition of, but after it happens, it's like I remember such a thing having happened to me.

I've experienced this. I'm just doing something (generally something not particularly noteworthy from my perspective) when I suddenly realize "I remember this already..." For a while, I was having these sort of deja-vu moments off and on, and one day when I was riding in the car with family, suddenly I realized I was in the middle of a deja-vu moment, but this time I was aware enough that I was able to intentionally choose to act contrarily to the "memory" that had just appeared in my mind. It was just a simple matter of not looking out my window to the right at the trees, which is what I remembered doing at that point of the "memory". This really stuck with me as an extraordinary experience. I was watching a "memory" of the present play out in my head, while I acted differently in my physical reality, so it was sort of like experiencing two realities at once for a moment.

Once, as I walked through a doorway in my house, I started to have one of those "I've done this before" moments, except that I became aware that I was having a deja-vu moment while the deja-vu was still happening, and then I became aware that I was aware of the deja-vu. This resulted in a sort of hall-of-mirrors effect, so I was having deja-vu about having deja-vu about having deja-vu, etc. However, that particular memory is a little strange in that I can't really remember it clearly; I'm not completely sure whether it actually happened or not, which disturbs me. So perhaps there was manipulation afoot, or maybe I'm having troubles with little I's regarding memory(?). I haven't had any deja-vu for a couple months, now. They seemed to come in waves, as in I would suddenly have several such experiences within a week or a few weeks, after a period of none. I used to think that they happened during periods of higher spiritual "clarity", when my frequency was raising or something, but I'm not sure of this anymore.

It's an interesting phenomenon, but I agree that it is easily distracting and can make one feel unduly "special". I now wonder if my experiences may have been signs of spiritual imbalance and manipulation.

For what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom