Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

It may be that death is a more complicated process then we think and is determined by our actions in this life and the determinate in all this is our STS and STO actions throughout this life.

First, after the first death (separation from body), the complex of energies that are determined by our STS actions in life kinda "live" on and maintain consciousness for a while until the energy structure "dissolves" back into some kind of energy pool. All things considered it's still all a "dream".

Then, perhaps, the energies that were concentrated by our STO actions don't dissolve into the pool but continue on and merge with the universal consciousness (towards the Real world) or something like that.

The first complex of energies that dissolve into the pool would be those quality of energies that are egotistical and personal and cannot survive their coherence after the second death when it dissolves back into the pool.

The higher quality non personal selfless energies continue on that were developed by selfless acts and are more universal in their essence and character and "live" or survive (with consciousness) thru the second death or something like that. Onwards and upwards as they say! (Fwiw).

Last edited:
Some interesting things raised in Dancing past the Dark so far:

- While some indicate that they have negative experiences in NDE's, few are prepared to talk about it. It took them 9 years to find 50 people who were prepared to talk about negative experiences to provide enough material to study them.
- It doesn't seem as black and white as a bad person having a negative NDE and a good person having a positive NDE. IOW, the nature of an NDE isn't necessarily about punishment or reward.
- The nature of negative NDE's has changed over history. Reports of historical negative NDE's found in literature were far more gruesome than more current ones.

Some interesting things raised in Dancing past the Dark so far:

- While some indicate that they have negative experiences in NDE's, few are prepared to talk about it. It took them 9 years to find 50 people who were prepared to talk about negative experiences to provide enough material to study them.
- It doesn't seem as black and white as a bad person having a negative NDE and a good person having a positive NDE. IOW, the nature of an NDE isn't necessarily about punishment or reward.
- The nature of negative NDE's has changed over history. Reports of historical negative NDE's found in literature were far more gruesome than more current ones.
I just had an idea about this.

Most of the people in their lives get a pretty good idea about evil, because they suffer from it. By the actions of others and by their own.

But there is a percentage of people who, due to their way of life, do not understand it or have a vague notion of the true dimension of evil.

Therefore, they are or appear to be good people, but only because in their lives they have not been in hard lessons about evil, so even though they do not know it, they have the capacity to do evil.

So his journey after death begins in that place, since his energy is capable or has the power to perform evil acts.

People who roughly know evil because they have suffered it or because they have learned about the consequences of their actions (normally I think it is a mixture of these two things), do not need to go to that area or they take a quick look at it. They already know and continue elsewhere quickly.

You would be surprised by the capacity for evil that the good people around you have.

Maybe it's just about balance. More from the forward by Greyson:

Bush starts from the reality that there can be no light without dark, no dark without light. From that truism, she shows that blissful and distressing experiences are different facets of the same underlying reality. As she puts it, both the heights of spiritual experience and the depths lie within the same mystery. Reality is both less than what we think it is, and more. Bush reminds us that every enduring faith tradition describes spiritual quests involving confrontations with darkness as well as light, adversity and suffering as pathways to transformation. These quests may be frightening and painful and agonising but they are trials rather than punishments, and they may lead to invaluable spiritual gifts. They may not be gifts we expected, but we are never diminished by them.
Bush provides a clear rationale for treating distressing experiences as opportunities for growth, and concrete, practical suggestions for how to do that.
Although this book was written by a person who has had a distressing near-death experience, it is not by any means a book just for them. This is a book for anyone who aspires to face the totality of the world in which we live. All of us have experiences for which we are unprepared, all of us at one point or another face frightening or distressing experiences, and all of us sooner or later need to master the art of dancing past the dark.

I read Betty's When Did You Ever Become Less By Dying and found it to be weak, as in nothing I hadn't heard before. It was just presenting evidence for the afterlife. I was kind of hoping it would tell me why dying is not really a loss or something to that effect.

Then I read Whitton's Life Between Life, and I think it's one of the best books I've read! I can't remember the last book I read and thought, this was really helpful, maybe a self help or psychology book a couple of years ago? But to me, this seemed better than the romance novels, because it condenses some accounts of people's life and afterlife experiences down to what they had planned. Maybe it's just me because that's something I still wonder about my own life. But now I've started Testimony of Light and it's pretty good so far.

I was wondering about the phrase, "Rest in peace." I think this depends on how one has lived one's life? Because if you incurred a lot of karma, the review will not be pleasant, and if you get earthbound or stuck in the shadowlands that causes issues as well. But perhaps the majority of lives it will be a relief to shed the limitations of this material density.

I was also wondering if dying is really a loss, as in a video game with only one playable life? Sure, there is the biological urge to keep on living, but I wonder if we're programmed from a material mindset to think of death as something to always avoid? Well, if you made great plans and have a big important lesson that requires a long incarnational period, then you may need to stick around for as long as possible. But some of the accounts are basically that some souls don't really plan things and just "wing it" and take whatever comes in life. Just some thoughts.

Then I read Whitton's Life Between Life, and I think it's one of the best books I've read! I
I have to agree. I read the earlier Moody books years ago, and Betty Eadie "Embraced by the Light" and James Van Praagh's books and those of many other "midiums" when I was going through my new age phase. But this one really gave me something to think about. I just finished "Your Soul's Gift" by Robert Schwartz and it was a little too new agey, channeling Jesus and all that. The next my the list is "the afterlife unveiled" by Stafford Betty which is also available on Hoopla.

Having regrets in this terrestrial life can be painful. One may imagine that the pain of regret is exponentially more intense in the ethereal realm without the ego-based rationalizations and buffers used to alleviate the internal suffering here. It may appear to be "hellish" in some instances and that's maybe part of the lessons that the incarnation cycle entails, depending on how one lives through life here. There is also the possibility perhaps that one "remembers" lessons not learned from previous lives, not just the one they just departed from, which would give the impression of undeserved suffering.

Finished Dancing past the dark and the author's final opinion is that a negative NDE is usually one that has been cut short or interrupted for some reason and that if the experience had gone on longer, it would have gotten better and the end of the experience would have been more like the positive NDE's.

Finished Dancing past the dark and the author's final opinion is that a negative NDE is usually one that has been cut short or interrupted for some reason and that if the experience had gone on longer, it would have gotten better and the end of the experience would have been more like the positive NDE's.
Yes, I think I remember a session in which the C's commented that in the death process you start at the lower levels and then you go "up".

And I think that for some people this passage through the lower levels is so fast that they hardly even notice it.

The point of evolution of the soul will lead to the most successful "path" for that person.

Thank you for his conclusion about the book.

So I have a personal anecdotal experience, hot off the press, which I'd like to share. If this is not the place, then by all means let me know and I will post it elsewhere.

I just had an afternoon nap with my partner, and during that nap had the most extraordinarily vivid 'dream' of dancing with my late mother. I'd assert that it was vivid in the felt rather than visual sense, she and I were absolutely alive and whirling hither and tither, me carrying her in my arms. At the end of this celebratory romp, she became somewhat apologetic for being so utterly care free and vibrant, and I told her not to worry at all as it was just so damn good to see her looking so well. It was at this point in the 'dream' I realized she wasn't 'alive' in our 3D sense, and I became quite tearful and overcome with what I can only describe as 'joy/sadness' or 'sadness/joy', an emotion I am not convinced I have every experienced before.

This may well have been a bog standard dream, but I feel that it may have been a more direct encounter with her than that. Anyway, pinch of salt and FWIW, I wanted to share it with you guys anyway

Not Dead Yet

I think Dr. Naomi Wolf had a glimpse of the afterlife. The recent article linked above is from a series she has written while being in the hospital. She developed a bad infection after an appendectomy. In this article, she talks about a dream she had:

I collapsed into a feverish dream.

I found myself coming to consciousness free of pain, and feeling light and small. For good reason: I was myself, but I was now a nine year old version of myself, and I was all spirit. It felt good and very simple — as if I was made of light and energy. I was on a beach, and my dad (who has passed away) was there with me.

The beach was incredibly peaceful. But there were some unusual things about it. It faded into mist in both distances, so that all I could see clearly was the stretch where my father and I were present together. And it was “pearly.” So much so that I almost laughed. “Really?” The waves were edged with a bioluminescent quality, even though, as I watched a single wave break near my foot, the water itself was extraordinarily clear. The mists were edged with a silvery and lavender glow.

Then there was my dad — whom I felt completely unsurprised to see, just as he seemed to take seeing me there, very much in stride. His age and mine in that scene were not in accordance with our earthly timelines. He was not the forty-plus father of my actual childhood in the 1960s; here on this beach he looked about 35. He was dressed the way old photos show him to have dressed in the late 1950s, before I was born — before the crazy 1960s.

Here, he wore a pale moss-green fishermen’s sweater, and chinos with the ankles rolled up. His feet were bare. (“Mom: did Dad have a moss-green fishermen’s sweater, and did he wear chinos, in the 1950s?” Mom: “Yes.”)

He looked extremely well; his hair was fully black, not streaked with grey as it had been from my earliest memory of him. My father had had very distinctive feet, with high arches, in life; those were indeed his elegant feet. His hands were dry and warm, in life; he put his right hand gently on my hair and yes, that was his hand.

Then we had a calm, serious, direct talk. It did not matter that I was nine and he was 35, or that I was alive — somewhere - and that he was dead. It seemed as if that talk was the purpose of this encounter.

After my father’s death, I had learned about certain aspects of his life that had confused me, and that had led me to struggle with his memory. These questions had become a barrier to my properly mourning him, and certainly they had kept me from feeling his presence. But in this chat we were having — thoughtful, father to daughter, transparent, not sentimental — I got to ask him every question that had haunted me, and he answered them one by one, and the answers set my mind entirely at ease. As that conversation unfolded, and he was accountable to me in my questions, I felt the spiritual connection I had had with him, which had been blocked, reopen like a channel; and all the love that he felt for me — and that I felt for him — sluiced through to connect us once more, undeniable, as it was intended to do, death or no death.

At one point, I asked him what God had thought about a certain issue. My dad replied, in the context of explaining that God was more forgiving than humans — “God is different from you and me.” That was another moment in which I enjoyed evidence that this really was my Dad; that is just the kind of thing he would have said; he was an English literature professor; and that is a witty paraphrase of a famous F. Scott Fitzgerald quote.

After all the questions had been answered, I asked, neutrally curious, if I was staying there. He gestured toward a broad silvery stream, like the runnels on an estuary, that cut off the wet sand on that strand of beach, from some other place; and indicated that no, I was now to cross back over that shimmering divide.

There wasn’t a leave-taking or anything else dramatic — I simply found myself again at length lying on my bed of pain, the infection raging still.

I think Dr. Naomi Wolf had a glimpse of the afterlife.
One might think so, she was also able to process some unanswered questions concerning her father and work through them.
He gestured toward a broad silvery stream, like the runnels on an estuary, that cut off the wet sand on that strand of beach, from some other place; and indicated that no, I was now to cross back over that shimmering divide.
This reminded me of the silver thread that the Cs offer as visualization, and through her father she did not take the rest of the journey home.

Some of the questions about life and death do not concern the state of the afterlife, as in 5th Density, but what happens at the time of death, the role of the "silver cord", mentioned by @goyacobol earlier in the thread, and whether it makes a difference if one is buried or cremated. Below are some excerpts:

Revisiting the topic of the silver cord
In the latest session, there was new information about the process of dying, but first the previous excerpts about the silver cord, that connects the soul imprint to 5th density.

The Cs commenting on the difference between what Laura had experienced at the time, a partial separation of soul and body, and an astral projection, said:
With "astal projection" the consciousness level is not as intense because of "the silver cord" and the shroud of third density awareness.
Here is the context:
Session 19 November 1995
Q: (L) Okay, I want to ask about the experience I had the other night - are you still there?
A: Why do you always ask that, do you expect us to take a coffee break?
Q: (L) Okay, I had what seemed to be an OBE the other night. Was I actually having one?
A: Was an "all intensive ooze" of the solar realm.
Q: (L) What? (T) You asked! (F) Well, now THAT'S completely clear! (L) Sarcasm will get you nowhere, guys! (T) That's about as clear as ooze! (L) Okay, what is an "all intensive ooze" of the solar realm?
A: Realms are compartmentalized at graduated levels, like everything else. The root basis of the study of Astrology is the "unified entity realm," which relates to the effect that local cosmic bodies have upon the body and soul of third density beings in any given locator.
Q: (L) So, what does this mean in terms of what I experienced? I felt that I was moving in and out of my body over and over, sort of like doing an exercise.
A: Solar activity occurring when your experience took place was such that, based on your "solar return," had the effect of partially separating your soul from your body. Now, just for fun, why not check your chart for that day, and see if the aspects were a little more favorable for expiration of the body potential than usual?
Q: (L) Now that I have been able to play with it a little, will I experience it again, or can I?
A: Well, it is always experienced at least once in the lifetime of a human being, but for most people, it occurs at the conclusion.
Q: [much laughter] (L) You mean I died? Or was this what people experience when they die?
A: Yes, but you got to come back in time for dinner!
Q: (F) I guess that's mirth! (L) So, that wasn't just an OBE, it was a separation of the soul from the body? Is that the same as astral projection?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do people who have OBE's experience this?
A: With "astal projection" the consciousness level is not as intense because of "the silver cord" and the shroud of third density awareness.
Q: (L) You guys just don't know how intense this experience was. I was SO conscious of EVERYTHING. (T) More conscious than you have ever been before, right? (L) I have to say yes. I was playing with what was happening to me and having fun. I noticed every little sensation. The separating from the body produces a sizzling sound, a sort of electrical sizzle, and it changes as you move in and out of the body. I knew what I was doing. (T) In astral projection, the soul is still connected to the body. In this case, was Laura's soul completely separated from her physical body?
A: Not completely, but the part that was, was.
Q: (L) Well, I did sort of keep a toe in. (T) This is almost the same thing that Dannion Brinkley described in his book. So, if Laura had lost complete connection, would she have died at this point?
A: Yes.
The silver cord: The soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density
Session 19 July 1996
Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or forcibly extract souls, do they also have the capability of manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies during the transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the purpose of transference from third density to fifth density. Now, something often referred to in your terminology as a silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only way to describe it. So that when the physical body terminates, this line is opened forming a conduit through which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the existence of this conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the process of transferring from third density to fifth density are not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it should be mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through the so-called "silver thread." That always exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It can be opened at a moment's notice whenever needed. When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that conduit the soul passes. And it is not subject to interference by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely the natural process similar to what could be described as the protection mechanisms existing on second level density for creatures which are not capable of protecting themselves through their own conscious thought processes. For example, your turtle is contained within a shell that protects it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore nothing that is natural can harm that turtle. However, the same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the silver thread to fifth density. Once it is passing through the conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then, of course, it cannot be tampered with. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes, but why do so many souls, when they leave the body, not traverse this conduit, and why do they stay earthbound, and why do they attach to other bodies? Why does this condition exist?
A: That is a complicated question, however the best answer is choice is involved there for those souls who wish not to leave the plane of third density. The only possibility to do this is to be detached from the now expired physical body but still be within the third density plane, which, of course, is not natural, but nonetheless can occur. In situations such as this, though it has been incorrectly reported, the silver thread is still attached and still remains a thread rather than a conduit. The soul is still attached to the silver thread but detached from the host body which has now expired. So the effect is very similar to being consciously aware of third density surroundings without a third density unit to accompany. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Okay...
A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings behind this.
Regarding the above excerpt, see also the same quote, in the thread to the latest session and with this comment:
I'd imagine something similar is going on in NDE cases and other resuscitation cases where NDEs either don't occur or aren't recalled.
The above ought to be so, considering the first excerpt from Session 19 November 1995.

The recent addition to the information concerns the protection provided by the "silver cord", that is
Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord"
Session 24 June 2023
Q: (Joe) Well, it's not [isn't it] true that if someone dies, there's this protective kind of cord-type thing that can't be penetrated and stuff? So when they kill someone, you can't just put that same soul or essence back in the body. You can't revive them, basically. Aliens can't do that either. So was he some kind of automaton afterwards or something, or...? You know what I mean? Is that not true? That they cannot, if they kill someone, they can't revive it - they can't grab the soul back and put 'em back in the body 'cause there's a protective process there once they die...
A: Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord".

Q: (L) So is it that souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are then susceptible to use by 4D STS?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So 4D STS could theoretically inspire or compel discarnate entities that have not gone into the light to attach to individuals?

Q: (Joe) They did also create conditions, or waited for conditions where a lot of people all die in traumatic circumstances - meaning they're a bit confused, they don't go into the light - and then shove them all into new bodies.
Q: (L) Could they do that?
A: Yes yes yes
Q: (Joe) Is that their sneaky plan?
A: Part of it.
In the same session:
(Jones) Baldwin and Wickman give the idea that many Earthbound spirits either don't know they can go to the light or don't think they can for some reason. What percentage of DeSouza's extra-dimensionals are actually Earthbound spirits?
A: 0
Q: (L) So are you saying that Earthbound spirits can't really do the things that he says that the extra-dimensionals can do? Is that it?
Q: (L) Earthbound spirits are a bit more helpless. But can they achieve any power to act in our realm?
A: Limited.
It is disturbing that "souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are [...] susceptible to use by 4D STS", but it would explain other statements and reports.

Whether the transition to 5th density is quick or delayed:
It makes no difference to the soul whether the body it inhabited is buried or cremated after death
Session 14 January 2023
Q: (Alana / Timotheos) Does it make any difference to the soul whether the body it inhabited is buried or cremated after death?
A: No
There was also:
When the soul leaves, it leaves instantly. There is no body consciousness that remains and dies "slowly." Once dead, dead.
Session 22 April 1995[/S]
Q: (L) My mother wants to know what are the ramifications of cremation. She has read some things on the subject and she is a little concerned about it. (T) They don't do it until after you're dead.
A: None.
Q: (L) So, it's okay to cremate the body and...
A: Body is third density not fifth density.
Q: (L) The reason she is concerned is because she read a book that says it takes a while for the soul to completely separate from the body and that there is a "cellular" consciousness that might experience pain for some time after death at least until every little cell dies individually. Is any of this true?
A: No. When the soul leaves, it leaves instantly. There is no body consciousness that remains and dies "slowly." Once dead, dead.
I don't know if any of the above points would qualify for inclusion in a Dying 101 folder. Most likely, some people would be relieved, while others would be disturbed. Much depends on how the subject is presented, and if the people seeking information are genuinely interested.

Je suis à la page 362 sur 500 de ce livre de traduction de 4 auteurs qui n'ont jamais été traduits en Français, je vous encourage à le lire (11.93 euros chez Amazon) il retrace ce qui se passe une fois que nous sommes morts, que se passe-t-il et quelles sont les occupations de nos parents et amis décédés et bientôt les nôtres... La connaissance protège, n'est-ce pas comme le disent les Cassiopéens...
Vous souvenez vous quand Laura a demandé des nouvelles de Jar, les Cassiopéens ont répondu, il se repose et pour Liam1310, qu'il campait, et bien, j'ai retrouvé exactement ce que les Cassiopéens voulaient dire... Ce livre, je l'ai aussi acheté pour ma petite soeur dont c'est l'anniversaire le 21 juillet tant il me semble essentiel, je voulais partagé cela avec Vous...

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0BYRCD68S/ref=ppx_o..
Ce livre décrit l’au-delà où vont les âmes des défunts. La vie ne s’arrête pas avec la mort du corps physique. Simplement, votre corps spirituel, que vous avez développé durant votre vie sur terre, quitte celle-ci pour le monde des esprits. Ce monde ressemble énormément à celui laissé derrière (soit en mieux : le paradis ; soit en pire : l’enfer), raison pour laquelle les sceptiques jugent ces descriptions risibles de naïveté sans imagination (et donc fausses). Or malgré cette similitude d’apparence, le monde des esprits est très différent de la terre, et infiniment plus vaste et plus varié. Les divers textes traduits de l’anglais et reproduits dans ce livre, furent transmis au début du XXème siècle par des esprits des sphères supérieures (à part les quelques témoignages d’âmes damnées) aux médiums Charlotte E. Dresser, Robert J. Lees, le révérend George Vale Owen, et James E. Padgett. Ensemble, ils vous donnent un bon aperçu général de ce qui vous attend une fois que vous serez, à votre tour, passé de l’autre coté.
VK.com | VK
1689143395269.png

I am on page 362 out of 500 of this translation book by 4 authors who have never been translated into French, I encourage you to read it (11.93 euros at Amazon) it traces what happens once we are dead , what is happening and what are the occupations of our deceased relatives and friends and soon ours... Knowledge protects, isn't it as the Cassiopaeans say...
Do you remember when Laura asked about Jar, the Cassiopaeans answered, he is resting and for Liam1310, who he was camping, well, I found out exactly what the Cassiopaeans meant... This book , I bought it for my little sister whose birthday it is on July 21 as it seems essential to me, I wanted to share this with You...

Amazon.fr - Récits de la vie éternelle - Padgett, James Edward, Dresser, Charlotte Elizabeth, Lees, Robert James, Owen, George Vale - Livres

Noté /5. Retrouvez Récits de la vie éternelle et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion
www.amazon.fr
This book describes the afterlife where the souls of the deceased go. Life does not end with the death of the physical body. Simply, your spiritual body, which you have developed during your life on earth, leaves this one for the world of the spirits. This world looks a lot like the one left behind (either for better: heaven; or worse: hell), which is why skeptics deem these descriptions laughable and unimaginatively naive (and therefore false). Yet despite this similarity in appearance, the spirit world is very different from the earth, and infinitely larger and more varied. The various texts translated from English and reproduced in this book, were transmitted at the beginning of the XXth century by spirits of the higher spheres (apart from the few testimonies of damned souls) to the mediums Charlotte E. Dresser, Robert J. Lees, Reverend George Vale Owen, and James E. Padgett. Together, they give you a good general overview of what awaits you once you, in turn, have crossed over to the other side.
VK.com | VK

I came across a couple of videos on NDEs which I found interesting.

In the first one, a man was hit by a car, went out of his body, out of the planet, the galaxy, this Universe (there are several) and says he encountered what he calls 'Infinite Mind'. He was then shown images of the current chaos the world is experiencing right now (his NDE was in the 70s), and he saw things like 9-11 or Covid. Then he saw another set of images of a golden age for humanity lasting 'a thousand years'. Lastly, he saw a set of images of his own life. When he went back into his body, he wasn't hurt at all, and he could focus on something or someone and psychically know things. For example, when a psychiatrist checked him out after the accident, he already knew all the details of that doctor's life. Apparently, the experience was granted to him by a group of seven angelic-type of beings he calls 'The Monitors', because he asked and was curious about the nature of reality. The whole story sounds quite incredible even for NDEs but he sounds sincere to me. Also interesting that a couple of things he mentioned match common themes of this forum and the Cs sessions (the Cosmic Mind, the 1000 yr golden era, the answer to a mind who wants to know and asks sincerely).

The second video describes another NDE, a bit more 'standard', which at some point also included images of the future, but in that case the man was shown two possibilities: one for a dark Mad Max-style future for humanity, and another one which was the complete opposite, the golden age. Other interesting details are that he was shown a sort of cascade of numbers, kind of like the fabric of the Universe. He was told that his personal warning number was 66, and he says that in his life he has encountered that number whenever something significant (good or bad) is about to happen. He was taught 9 principles of enlightenment. Then a beautiful female being asked him if he had understood them and told him he had to go back - which he didn't want to do. The being mentioned something about him being a dad and having a daughter, and that she (the being) was '6 in 6'. At the time he had a son and another son on the way, but no daughter. A few years later he did have a daughter and she was born on the 6th of June, so he believes that's the being he met on the other side.

The first video:

The second video:

Back
Top Bottom