Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

So soolrry to hear about your loss Mabar. :hug2: what was your aunt's name? She will be in my thoughts and prayers 🙏
Her name was Marta Sigrida, same as mine. We use to call her as Sigri.

For an instant it felt weird reading my/hers name at the funerary services.

I am going to miss her a lot, she was my confidant, I could tell her even the most intimate details about myself. He helped me to get out of a situation of disorder that I had almost 22 years ago.

Being a homeopath, she also knew about psychology and she always taught me, he helped me to realize. She listened to me with respect.

Here in the forum I have had my difficulties, I was able to talk to her about that, I talked to her about what the Cassiopaeans commented, she talked to me about the information that came from her group, she was in the Ascended Masters.

Neither my aunt Sigri nor I could/can't openly touch those topics or related to any other family members. Trump at the time, the Plandemia thing, Putin now.... To name a few.

I talked often on the phone with her, and now who am I going to talk to? She will guide me somehow, in dreams maybe.

She didn't marry or have a partner, she leaves no family but us.

Thank you for reading.

And thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Mabar, je te présente mes condoléances pour ta tante Marta, que le Divin Esprit Cosmique lui accorde une transition douce, rapide et lumineuse, pour ELLE, je demande un bonheur excellent et la paix...
De tout coeur avec Toi Mabar, prends bien soin de toi, n'oublie pas qu'Elle est juste de l'autre côté du voile et qu'elle veillera sur toi...

Mabar, I offer you my condolences for your aunt Marta, may the Divine Cosmic Spirit grant her a soft, quick and luminous transition, for HER I ask for excellent happiness and peace...
My heart goes out to you Mabar, take good care of yourself, don't forget that she is just on the other side of the veil and that she will watch over you...

Dear @mabar , I too would like to express my deepest condolences. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the strength to get through your grief. It's not something anyone can take away from you, but it's good to know that you're not alone. We are with you! :hug2:

Deep condolences for your loss @mabar. You have lost a very special friend as well as a relative. It is very hard for us to accept losing someone who is very dear but she sounded like an enlightened soul so I am sure she will be watching over you. It is vital to embrace the warmth and compassion of the members of this forum during your time of grief. I wish you all the best and a happy transition for your aunt Marta :hug2:

Thank you @Mililea and @Tuulikki for your words.

Had not cried and not even enough as with my father, I guess... It took me months Perhaps writting to her to the heavens 5D...now that I am thinking of it... Two precious souls that used to comprehend me, leaved.

A dear friend lost her mother few days ago, I had not been able to connect with her feelings, perhaps because I had not connecting my own. I know - she had say so - that she is quite sad, and she is joyful every day and had been quiet since then - in Whasup friend's chat. But I had not approach her more than the first text condolensce message.

Will see her tomorrow at the church, I want to give her a hugg... It's strange, it doesn't happen to me often. Very rarely do I give or offer hugs. Maybe that's all is needed.

Back
Top Bottom