Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Moreover, the idea is that after you've 'rested' and recuperated in Summerland, and once you've realized that it's basically an illusion, you then move on to the 'higher planes'. According to Prescott's research (mostly information through mediums) some 'less aware' people/souls stay in Summerland for a veeeeery long "time" because they have no desire or inclination to move on. I'll have to read the rest of the book to see if Prescott presents more ideas regarding the 'higher planes' etc.
I can believe that the "less aware" souls would want to remain in Summerland for as long as possible. If they had previously had unpleasant lives on earth and now they were enjoying paradise and eating ice cream who would want to move on from that. They would not necessarily be aware that it is a part of our journey as souls to continue to develop and assist others to do the same. After they had been there for a long time, I wonder if some helper would point out that they had been there long enough to recover and needed to move on to the next stage. Presumably free will would continue to be an important part of the mix. Would they then say "no, I am exercising my free will to remain here...." :whistle:

Summerland can be a nice place to revisit at least occasionally just to remember that such a place exists and to briefly linger for a cup of coffee, a piece of pie and a cigarette.

(And ironically there is a place on the Pacific coast right before Santa Barbara called… Summerland). (Land of the Lotus eaters also fits)

It would be really great to ask further questions to the C´s about this topic. The C´s said in Session 26 April 2014, its "A worthy project!" (to write a book on 'How to die/Dying 101')

Maybe it's relevant to ask about STS dangers, the possibility of encountering deviation and "wolfs in sheeps clothing" before, during or after transitioning?

What has to be payed attention to "right and left"? What are the dangers as there are always possible attacks to be expected - on the basis of knowledge and training, like here on the forum, the C´s, the Work, prayers, crystals, faith of Ceasar...

What is essential to align to during death? And is there a difference when it's a difficult, medicated or traumatic or mass death of eg. a cataclysm, war etc.?

I hope these questions are not limiting?🙄
There are books on dying 101. From spritual, hystorical even sience fiction perspective. Who does not know the Klingon saying, ‘Today is a god day to die!’, or the spartan mothers saying to their sons leaving in battle rather come dead than defeated? I think one dies as one lives and thus the experience is 100% individual, although, one’s culture will play a more or less dominant role. My personal rule for living and I hope when I die is ‘Be true to yourself’ Good, bad, whatever, I will deal with as I cross the bridge.

A very comprensive guide of living and dying in the tibetan way can be found Here.

Summerland can be a nice place to revisit at least occasionally just to remember that such a place exists and to briefly linger for a cup of coffee, a piece of pie and a cigarette.

(And ironically there is a place on the Pacific coast right before Santa Barbara called… Summerland). (Land of the Lotus eaters also fits)
There is also a place named Summerland in Canada. It is a district municipality on the west side of Okanagan Lake in the interior of British Columbia, Canada. The district is between Peachland to the north and Penticton to the south.

Your reference to “a cup of coffee, a piece of pie, and a cigarette” brings to mind a few lines from country song, written and performed by one of my favourites, Sturgill Simpson.
It’s called “The dead don’t Die”.
[…]
“There's a cup of coffee waiting on every corner
Someday we're gonna wake up and find the corner's gone
But the dead will still be walking 'round this ol' world alone
Oh, well after life is over the afterlife goes on
[…]
Here’s the song and lyrics, for anyone interested:

By the way, the Life Review, looks more like a life experience upload, rather than a review.
Based on the sources he references, Prescott argues that there is, maybe, two Life Reviews. The first happens just as, or just after you depart your physical body. Some apparently also can have one when facing close to imminent death, like during their falling off a cliff (you know the "my life flashed before my eyes" thing) . Prescott hypothesized that this first review is, as you suggest, an 'upload' of all our experiences from the physical body to the etheric (I think he used another term) body. Maybe it's some sort of an 'emergency upload' or 'safety copy'. :-)

According to Prescott's musings, the other Life Review comes later, maybe in Summerland or in the 'next world'. That review is supposed to be the more 'serious session' in which you are shown all the things you did, and apparently, according to many witnesses, mainly the negative things you said or did to others – and in a way in which you fully feel and experience how that little thing you said/did felt for the other. And, apparently there's a case to be made that the one who is conducting this 'last judgement' is actually you yourself, or your 'higher' self', whatever that means. It appears that some experience 'three judges' or some other character doing this 'court hearing' but as with Summerland, that's probably a projection of what the individual expects to experience...in some weird way.

Based on the sources he references, Prescott argues that there is, maybe, two Life Reviews. The first happens just as, or just after you depart your physical body. Some apparently also can have one when facing close to imminent death, like during their falling off a cliff (you know the "my life flashed before my eyes" thing) . Prescott hypothesized that this first review is, as you suggest, an 'upload' of all our experiences from the physical body to the etheric (I think he used another term) body. Maybe it's some sort of an 'emergency upload' or 'safety copy'. :-)

According to Prescott's musings, the other Life Review comes later, maybe in Summerland or in the 'next world'. That review is supposed to be the more 'serious session' in which you are shown all the things you did, and apparently, according to many witnesses, mainly the negative things you said or did to others – and in a way in which you fully feel and experience how that little thing you said/did felt for the other. And, apparently there's a case to be made that the one who is conducting this 'last judgement' is actually you yourself, or your 'higher' self', whatever that means. It appears that some experience 'three judges' or some other character doing this 'court hearing' but as with Summerland, that's probably a projection of what the individual expects to experience...in some weird way.
Being judged by your higher self, simultaneously taking the form of (all) previous incarnations would validate the reincarnation hypothesis. But then, what’s the point of having your conscience judging and tormenting the incarnated self during lifetime since there will be plenty of it in the afterlife anyway? Apparently the answer is on a need to know basis as being born in a new life resets all prior knowledge as not everyone is an ascended master.

But then, what’s the point of having your conscience judging and tormenting the incarnated self during lifetime since there will be plenty of it in the afterlife anyway?
A student takes a test and when he finishes he thinks he did well.

Yes, perhaps he has the intuition of which question he has failed, but he needs someone to teach him.

The overwhelming truth of each situation is shown and there is no doubt about it.

Will it create suffering for us to see how stupid and clumsy we have been?

Definitely.

But then we will know what we need to learn to do better on the exam next time.

Maybe.

According to my readings, we don't reincarnate worse than we already are, the judgment on our part is severe because we are responsible for what we did wrong, for what we didn't do to help and for the consequences of not having done anything to help others...
It seems to me that "Responsibility" is a key word...

After certain experiences the emotion of boring is exterminated and isn’t a factor for that being IMO

But the emotion of enjoying ice cream is not exterminated and IS a factor? So you mean that 5D really is just like the mythical heaven where you get to eat ice cream all day and never get tired of doing it?

Last edited:
But the emotion of enjoying ice cream is not exterminated and IS a factor? So you mean that 5D really is just like the mythical heaven where you get to eat ice cream all day and never get tired of doing it?
More focusing on the reason someone would want to go somewhere from 5thD

What you have said in your prior post is said in past life regression subject sessions and 5th density books it’s not an opinion but a practical and factual comment so I give my perspective on what is true as far as a reason to return or go back from a certain state.

I don’t think there is dairy of any kind in 5thD but I can’t say for sure

Back
Top Bottom