Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

In 4D STO they may communicate by telepathy, but would need only to be 51% (or better) STO, right? So, dishonesty may still be a part of the equation in that kind of communication, if that's what they do. Good question for the Cs, maybe.
No.

Perhaps this exchange of Ra's material will clarify the issue for you:

Session 38
March 13, 1981

QUESTIONER: Can you provide any insight into the conditions of a negative fourth density or self service planet?
RA: I'm Ra. Graduation to the negative fourth density is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow energy rays. Therefore, negative fourth density planetary conditions include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in their efforts to form dominant patterns of combined energy.
The initial fourth density is where the most intense fighting takes place.
When the order of authority has been established and all its members have fought until they are convinced that each of them is in the right place for the power structure, the social memory complex begins to operate. Always, the telepathic effect of the fourth density and the transparency of thought tend to be used for the benefit of those at the top of that power structure.
78 Session 38 As you can understand, this is usually very unfavorable for progress in the polarization of negative fourth density entities, since greater negative polarization can only be achieved through group effort. As fourth density entities manage to combine, they can polarize through services to the self such as those offered by the Orion Crusaders.
You can ask more specific questions in the next work session.
Is there any quick question before we leave this instrument?

AND...

Why would someone service-oriented lie and be dishonest with another service-oriented person?

In the event that it could be done in 4D...

Which seems to be not the case.

That's why I have already commented in some thread that it is a good idea to ask yourself if we would have a problem with the person "next to us" hearing our thoughts.

Is the house clean and neat to show it?

[@moderators: If there is a more appropriate thread please move this post. I searched if there is a thread on the topic "Laura cited or mentioned in books, articles, interviews, podcasts" but could not find one.]

I was just listening to the latest podcast (25.12.23) from Jay Campell, who is an international health best selling author, teaching on health optimization and raising consciousness. He interviews Alysa Rushton, a near-death survivor, and intuitive, transformational teacher.

On min 42:52 Jay says:
"I am reading this amazing book series now from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the Wave Series. Its a profound series of books that talks about energery vampirism, what you have to be preparing and again, managing your energy field, the importance of understanding your energy field and how you are not [to be] a beacon of light to the parasites, to the vampiric beings, which are everywhere. Like you have said, they are in the astral realms and in the 3rd dimension. They are everywhere!"

Tuning In to The Source: How To Channel Divine Energy With Alysa Rushton
(If the podcast does not show up, go to the share link, here)

[@moderators: If there is a more appropriate thread please move this post. I searched if there is a thread on the topic "Laura cited or mentioned in books, articles, interviews, podcasts" but could not find one.]

I was just listening to the latest podcast (25.12.23) from Jay Campell, who is an international health best selling author, teaching on health optimization and raising consciousness. He interviews Alysa Rushton, a near-death survivor, and intuitive, transformational teacher.

On min 42:52 Jay says:
"I am reading this amazing book series now from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the Wave Series. Its a profound series of books that talks about energery vampirism, what you have to be preparing and again, managing your energy field, the importance of understanding your energy field and how you are not [to be] a beacon of light to the parasites, to the vampiric beings, which are everywhere. Like you have said, they are in the astral realms and in the 3rd dimension. They are everywhere!"

Tuning In to The Source: How To Channel Divine Energy With Alysa Rushton
(If the podcast does not show up, go to the share link, here)
Thanks for sharing this info, it explains several of the newest members comments of “As a member of Jay Campbell’s groups he referred us to your forum.”

I did not know who Jay Campbell is, and when I did a search, I guess when I read “fitness coach, etc” I had an apparent bias kick in from the old Gurdjieff days, kinda dismissing him as a “moving center, man number one”.
Geez, Debra, judgemental much?

Michael Prescott has a new book out:

It's bound to be good. Prescott is a great researcher. As he says in the introduction, he uses the full range of evidence in this book: everything from psychical research, NDE studies, to trance mediumship, and more.
There seems to be something wrong with the link; it takes me to his blog alright, but last post there is from May 2023.

The book is on Amazon though, Life & Afterlife, and by the overview it really looks like a good read and the price seems like a bargain. He also says in the overview that there are links for free downloadable epub and pdf versions on his site, but I wasn't able to locate them there: Gallery | MICHAEL PRESCOTT.

Book overview​

“For about twenty years,” novelist Michael Prescott says, “I hosted a blog that dealt largely with the subject of life after death – the evidence for it and the philosophical implications if that evidence is valid. During that time, I read countless books and engaged in many interesting conversations with both believers and skeptics. Life & Afterlife sums up that personal exploration; it’s my best guess at what awaits us in what has been called ‘the supreme adventure.’

“Because I think the convergence of many different lines of inquiry is the best overall argument for postmortem survival, Life & Afterlife is meant to be as eclectic as possible. I use material obtained from near-death experiences, out-of-body experiences, deathbed visions, apparitions, past-life regressions, children’s memories of past lives, trance mediumship, experiences of sudden spiritual enlightenment, shamanic vision quests, experiments with mind-altering drugs, folklore and religion, remote viewing and other ESP tests, and even cases of spirit obsession and possession.

“Even so, the book is by no means comprehensive. The sheer quantity of evidence is so large that no single volume could encompass it all. For every case I present, there are hundreds or even thousands more. Admittedly, not all the evidence is equally compelling, and any given case is subject to doubt, inasmuch as a single instance can’t prove a general truth. But when you step back and look at the totality of the data spanning so many cultures, eras, and disciplines, I find it impossible to justify an attitude of blanket denial.

“I made no money from my blog, and I'm not trying to make money from this book. I've priced both the ebook and print editions as low as possible on most retail sites. Readers who want to get Life & Afterlife at zero cost are invited to visit my website (search for ‘Michael Prescott’ + ‘author’), where there are links to free downloadable EPUB and PDF files.”

Michael Prescott is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty novels of psychological suspense.

Michael Prescott has a new book out:

It's bound to be good. Prescott is a great researcher. As he says in the introduction, he uses the full range of evidence in this book: everything from psychical research, NDE studies, to trance mediumship, and more.

Thanks for recommending the book, I bought it and have read about a third to date. It appears to be a very good compilation of the literature, with Prescott throwing in his own takes along the way. (I guess the title of the book "Life & Afterlife" is a nice homage to Raymond Moody's classic, "Life After Life".) I think he misses the mark though, when he speculates how the alien abductions may just be cases of "negative" NDEs. Maybe in some occasions they can(?), but I suppose that most of the time they are "the real McCoy".

Anyways, at page 40 (kindle version), Prescott describes how he almost had an OBE due to using a relaxation technique:

I’ve never had an unambiguous OBE, but I can report a couple of intriguing personal experiences. Some years ago I tried using a relaxation tape made with binaural Hemi-Sync® technology. The tape was very effective; I was aware of being more relaxed than I could ever remember. Suddenly I began to notice a strange vibrating, buzzing feeling throughout my body.

As we’ve seen, many people report that an OBE can start with a humming, buzzing, or vibrating sensation, so perhaps this was the prelude to an OBE. The same people say that if you are alarmed by the sensation, the OBE will stop. In my case, I was sufficiently unnerved that I slipped out of my state of relaxation. If an OBE was about to commence, I must have aborted it.

I listened to the same tape several times after that event, but I never became relaxed to the same degree. Subconsciously, I may have been wary of doing so.

The description rang a bell; I remembered having had a similar kind of experience while doing EE way back in 2011:

I have not have any major ”experiences” during the EE sessions except for one peculiar incidence. I was easing into the PotS, after doing the beatha portion, and in general it had been a very concentrated and intense session so far. With the PotS starting, I could feel this curious, in lack of a better word, ”vibration” all over my body. As the PotS progressed the vibrations started to intensify and in a way, I began to feel lighter inside, like the mind was disconnecting from the body. This feeling intensified further and I had this hunch that if things progressed at this this rate, I would ”slide” through the floor with my body left lying above. I really started to freak out, not being ready for this kind of out of body experience, and tried to ease, cool the vibrations down. They did cool down, and the feeling passed. Perhaps it all was just a byproduct of hypervenilating during the beatha, but certainly it was a powerful experience, that has not repeated itself. I thought I would mention this, fwiw.

I live in an apartment building on the first floor, above the ground level, which includes e.g. storage rooms, so probably would have ended up there. Usually people who have OBEs float above their bodies, but I guess being a "contrarian", I would have gone to the opposite direction!

Thanks for recommending the book, I bought it and have read about a third to date. It appears to be a very good compilation of the literature, with Prescott throwing in his own takes along the way. [..]Suddenly I began to notice a strange vibrating, buzzing feeling throughout my body.

As we’ve seen, many people report that an OBE can start with a humming, buzzing, or vibrating sensation, so perhaps this was the prelude to an OBE. The same people say that if you are alarmed by the sensation, the OBE will stop. In my case, I was sufficiently unnerved that I slipped out of my state of relaxation. If an OBE was about to commence, I must have aborted it.
Exactly about this I was talking about around 2007. Coincided with Strassman's Spirit Molecule book, where they take DMT and have same nuke-strength mega-buzz, then they switch to some higher-density or astral travel into a picturesque "dimension", where mobs of "5thD" horny parasites / worms together with the Lizzies gang raped them.

IIRC Strassman mentions that naturally the brain can produce DMT in large amounts due to genetic anomalies - mentions a nurse or nun, IIRC. Spiritual experiences in the Church tied into this.

Mostly I was just lying in bed, in half-sleep, when these mega-buzz events began. Could also control it by "flexing a muscle" in the back of my head = which probably pinched some nerve in the neck-ears area.

Since changing diet to paelo, it did not return or was just rare. I think it is directly tied to much workplace stress as well. Physiologically how you process that.

Others confirmed same, here on the forum, many years ago IIRC.

Coincided with Sessions discussing that everyone has a musical instrument tied to their soul/etheric body resonance, then participants asked specifics and C's listed, who has which instrument. Then I joked mine was a nuclear-powered church organ, because the insane strength mega-buzz sounded like it mixed with an electronic hardware synthesizer sound. Others had same experiences recounting them here on the forum.

Last edited:
Hi All! I just finished reading the book recommended here, "Life & Afterlife" by Michael Prescott, and would like to include a small summary if anyone would be interested:

The book is a collection from a lot of source material about the spiritual world/afterlife/spiritual things in our world. The author tries to give a fair account of the aspects of the spiritual world that have been observed in our world.
He describes various sources on the subject of spirit mediums' experiences of exiting the body, near death, etc., and how they can be derived artificially. The author believes that alien abduction experiences can be related to the spiritual world (in my opinion, this is simply the author's pointing out the connections between aliens and spiritual beings).
Very succinctly described are the stages of dying and what can happen step by step. The author also believes that paranormal phenomena are caused by various causes from electomagnetic imprints, thought-forms and entities ala animals in the spirit world to the souls of the dead and negative beings.
We begin with the information that after death an astral body is formed which is connected to the body through silver threads.
When the astral body is formed usually there is a form of transition to the spiritual world in the form of light and tunnel.
On the other side we end up in either the good or bad world, however, this is only dependent on Our individual attitude because as negative beings by nature we would not want to go to heaven where everyone loves each other and does not hurt each other, and vice versa.
Then we are at different stages depending on Our development:
There is the stage of the dream world then the world of "real" meaning ideas then the world of highly developed entities that have connections with, for example, the hearts of stars then the stage of merging with other highly developed entities and then merging everything into one.
The author believes that there are 7 stages of development of which the stage of merging into unity is the last highest one, and souls by nature strive to climb these stages by acquiring knowledge.
Reincarnation is also described as a consequence of the desire to learn and "do one's homework" The author does not believe that karma is a dependency from previous lives as a linear consequence, he thinks it is more like a list of tasks to be ticked off in each life which adapts to our choices.
According to the author, going back to previous lives doesn't make much sense because it will only be a form of watching a movie for fun, it is more important in development to face traumas and life challenges because we are here to do our homework and not to remember our incarnations.
This is just such a shortcut but I hope that maybe it will help someone who has doubts over choosing a book :-)

According to the author, going back to previous lives doesn't make much sense because it will only be a form of watching a movie for fun, it is more important in development to face traumas and life challenges because we are here to do our homework and not to remember our incarnations.
In Life Between Life by Joe Fisher and Joel Whitton, it was found that by regressing people into the state(s) before they entered their current incarnation, they were able to find answers from previous incarnations that helped them to understand certain behavioral patterns and Karma they needed to address. Once they understood, then they were able to work through and release those behaviors and fears and move forward with their lives.

To me anyway, that made more sense.

In Life Between Life by Joe Fisher and Joel Whitton, it was found that by regressing people into the state(s) before they entered their current incarnation, they were able to find answers from previous incarnations that helped them to understand certain behavioral patterns and Karma they needed to address. Once they understood, then they were able to work through and release those behaviors and fears and move forward with their lives.

To me anyway, that made more sense.
Here, he also write about it, sentence about not focusing on previous life is rather about not interesting in previous history e.g. "oh I was queen" But rather "oh I witnessed the terror of war which create my fear for violence in this life" I had that in mind saying about working on trauma instead focusing on previous life

Hello, I don't think there is a fully dedicated thread to this topic, I couldn't find one if there is, apologies, the mods can merge it if that's the case; But since it's been mentioned in the last couple sessions one way or another, and now having Pierre as part of it as Cosmic Force, maybe we can discuss or share ideas more about the contemplation zone or 5th density, funny enough in my experience this subject is what initiated the ''spiritual'' discovery in my life years ago when began reading and researching about reincarnation and past lives, which then adding to the research of the subject of extraterrestrial beings, it leaded me to the Cassiopaean experiment and this forum much later on.

In the last session (January 13th 2024), I asked:

Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.

Q: (Joe) Do you merge with your fifth density yourself when you go to 5D?

A: Eventually or partially depending on your plan or destiny.

The book itself, which can be found on Amazon, has the following description:
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from the “space between lives,” which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss’ family and his dead son. Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own career. With more than one million copies in print, Many Lives, Many Masters is one of the breakthrough texts in alternative psychotherapy and remains as provocative and timeless as it was when first published.

The good thing about the book, is about the skepticism this Doctor had and how he began to discover the process of reincarnation thanks to these communications with the ''masters'' or that's how he called them, and the information they provided. Now, I read his other books too, but after the first one, he went to the route of 'love and light' and 'new age' theme, the reason why I would only recommend his first one which is this one I posted.

Now, on the previous session when we got to communicate with Pierre, the following was mentioned:
(Pierre) Love you all so much. I see how you loved me now and I am sorry that I was so difficult for so long. I am constantly trying to communicate but it is not so simple. This is a strange state to be in when there were so many things I wanted to get done.
Later on:
Q: (Joe): What are you doing every day, Pierre? [laughter]

(Andromeda) What's your schedule like there?

(Joe) Like what are you up to? What do you do?

A: (Pierre) Well, it is like dreaming in a way because there really is no tracking of time. It seems not to exist, but I don't understand that yet.

Q: (L) Do you have periods of time where you're like, not really aware of what's going on?

A: (Pierre) No.

Q: (L) So you are aware all the time of what's going on, at least with yourself?

A: (Pierre) Yes.
Many 'other side' experiences I read sounds similar to Pierre's description of being like in a dream state, I think he meant like in a dream you are in a place, but then you can be in another place the next second, and you move according to where you think you are or want to be if that makes sense;
It reminded me a little bit of the scene in the last Harry Potter movie where Harry was dead for a moment, and he went on to a place that was familiar to him, such as the King Cross rail station:

Q: (L) Are you aware of us all the time?

A: (Pierre) No.

Q: (L) So, you have to think about us to be aware of us. Is that it?

Q: (L) And what makes you think about us? Is it because we think about you, or we reference you, or we have you on our mind, or something like that? Is that close?

Q: (Joe) And can you see us?

Q: (Joe) And are there any other people around that you're hanging out with, that you spend time with, or you know...?

A: (Pierre) Sometimes.
I used to watch videos on YouTube about this young ''medium' called Tyler Henry, it is a regular type of reality show based on Hollywood people and their dead relatives, but it was a little bit of an interesting show nevertheless because Tyler has (so it shows in the series, real or not, I can't really say) the capacity of connect with beings on 5D related to the person he is in front with, just an example of hundreds of his videos:

This is not just with celebrities, but also with anyone he does a reading with.

The thing about this, is that Tyler mentions that the way passed on people see us most of the time, is through our Eyes, and they can always see and check on us when we think about them, which would correlate with what Pierre was describing. I would imagine it is not that simple but something among the lines. But also in the show, Henry tells the people he is doing the reading to, that the dead relatives can't communicate easily but try to do any type of signals like using objects or animals sometimes to send signals to the living relatives. I could understand the frustration of a 5th density being trying to communicate with a 3rd density being.

A: (Pierre) Mostly everything you have learned via Cs is the way it is. What I see now is the great noise surrounding Earth that makes it so difficult to get a clear and true message.

Could be a reason of why communication between 5th density and 3rd density is not that easy, perhaps lost of real spiritualism, lack of meditation, and in a materialism driven world where even religion is distorted, and lies are everywhere, it creates layers of obstacles for communication between 3rd and 4rth 5th and 6th density realities.

Now the other day as recommended on this thread: Astral City (Nasso Lar) a good description of the 5th density ?
I watched the movie, and it was really good, the description the forum member Goemon extracted of it was:

°The film is an adaptation of the 1944 book of the same name, said to be dictated by the spirit Andre Luiz

°Detailed drawings of the city "Our Home" as well as the architecture of the buildings, ministries and homes, were created by the medium Heigorina Cunha through her observations made during her alleged travels outside of the body in March 1979, led and guided by the spirit Lucius. These drawings served as inspiration to create the visual architecture of the city, that you can see in the movie. His drawings have been clarified and confirmed by Chico Xavier that this was really the spiritual city of Rio de Janeiro called "Our Home".
The trailer:

Reminded me of this other video I saw on YouTube about the experience of a woman who was in a coma and experienced a bit of the passing on, and what would you see, although it wasn't clear if it was indeed 5th D or just a state of being previous to 5D:

With her description and the one from the movie Astral City, it reminds me Pierre's description on the same session:

Q: (Joe) And when you look around, what's your environment like?

A: (Pierre) Fields and mountains and little houses and castles.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

Also, another movie similar but goes more along the lines of our inner being after passing on is What Dreams May Come:

I posted in the 'Questions to Pierre' thread the following:

Now that we are on this subject; One of the questions I would like to ask to the Cs is if our perception of 5th density would be something similar of the concept presented in the movie Astral City (I recommend it btw)
And in the case the answer is ‘yes’, then that could somehow confirm that the perception of 5th density depends on the density you come from, for example 5th density for a 4th density being would be/look totally familiar to the 4th density reality which for us (3rd density being) would look very alien or incomprehensible, so in other words 5th density would look for us like something similar to Earth in many aspects but without time/space restrictions, if that makes sense.

Without fully touching on the subject of our 5th densities selves yet, we can get a little bit of an idea on how 5D works from our 3rd density perspective. Now, the contemplation zone as described by the Cs and our 5th density selves still being in 5th density while we are experiencing our lives or multiple lives at the same time (since time doesn't really exist);

Session: February 25th 2023
Q: (irjO) Can a soul or being, be still at 5th density contemplating, while at the same "time" part of its consciousness reincarnates and lives in one life or multiple ones?

A: Yes

Is still hard to comprehend in many aspects because of my lineal thinking (at least for me), I was also thinking, that maybe our ''higher being'' is not always the 'me/we from the future' as 6th densities beings but also could be our own selves from 5th density?
There is so much more to this subject, specially from the old sessions, but I'll leave it for now.

Edit: Fixed typo and video links.

Last edited:
Many 'other side' experiences I read sounds similar to Pierre's description of being like in a dream state, I think he meant like in a dream you are in a place, but then you can be in another place the next second, and you move according to where you think you are or want to be if that makes sense;
I think that if there is now time reference in 5D, it may certainly appear as a dream - at least as long as you are not fully adjusted to this state.

Altair, your close with the dream. A new soul to this environment will see their reality like this, I suspect it is a level of focus that one has to do to maintain their reality. I just saying that it is difficult for a new soul to drive their reality right off the start, you have to work yourself into it with so many things to do at first. I suspect that it will be more than a fuzzy dreamlike state as you drift through memories, recent ones at first but it will expand far beyond your last reality. Your focus will be easier on memories that are closer to you, like ones from this last reality for a time, clear memories of your happy places. That is until you can widen your focus to include more, until you widen your focus your reality may seem limited.

It’s all in your head so remember it clearly when you need it later. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom