David Shayler claims to be the Messiah

S

StevieX

I imagine many of you have heard/seen David Shayler talking about 911 Conspiracy, etc. He is supposed to be an Ex-MI5 ‘whistle-blower’ (along with his girlfriend, also ‘ex-MI5’ – Annie Marchon.)

Well … I expect MI5 are ‘cracking the champagne’ right now.

David has recently announced (see below) that he is in fact the Messiah (Christ) returned.

Apparently he is ‘invulnerable’ now … which could prove useful to him at this time!

I’m really at a loss …

… but very suspicious. He has lost weight, his facial appearance seems (to me) to have changed, and he considers himself the ‘second coming’ …

… do you think during his six month stint in prison for ‘breaking’ his official secrets oath that somebody might have got to him? I understand that beatings etc are no longer necessary – and he doesn’t appear to have any evidence of ill-treatment – but how about ‘pulsed’ EM beams into his cell, etc?

Or is Mr Shayler STILL working for MI5? And always was? It was David who was/is a strong proponent of the ‘hologram’ theory … i.e. holographic projections of ‘planes ‘hitting’ the Twin Towers.

Anyway, I don’t think this can do anything other than discredit the ‘911 Truth Movement’ in the eyes of the currently uncommitted. And, of course, his name is now being linked to that other David – Mr Icke. It seems a new word is being coined … ‘Ickeism’ … apparently indicating ‘delusional messianic syndrome!’

(I think that’s a bit hard on poor David Icke though!)

Oh Boy. I can’t help but wonder what anyone who died in, say, the 1950s would make of all the stuff we deal with today if they were suddenly brought back to life! Probably decide we have all gone stark raving mad I expect!

Glastonbury Symposium - Sunday July 29th - 9.30pm

Let it be recorded that the time & date shown above is almost the exact moment David Shayler announced, to a stunned but largely sympathetic audience, that he is the new Messiah.

High on another stunning presentation from Ian Crane, the atmosphere in a packed Glastonbury Town Hall was pregnant with expectation as David Shayler was wired for sound. Already prepared for controversy by host Andy Thomas, nobody could have anticipated what was about to occur. An extremely tolerant and generally sympathetic audience sat in stunned silence as they endured an hour long narcissistic monologue during which a frail-looking David Shayler explained that he was not only the re-incarnation of the Christ but also the re-incarnation of King Arthur, Leonardo Da Vinci and a whole host of other historically significant characters. As the monologue progressed, it would have been obvious to any student of Stanislav Grof that Mr Shayler is in the middle of his very own 'Spiritual Emergency'! When David Shayler concluded his self-obsessed rant by standing centre stage with arms outstretched in mock crucifixion, the raptuous ovation which had followed Ian Crane's presentation was replaced by polite but nervous applause.

Surely David has friends or family who are capable of pointing out that he is not even the new David Icke, let alone the New Messiah! Listening in on numerous conversations in the pub after the event, the general reaction was one of sympathetic concern. It is very sad to see a man who has commanded tremendous respect for blowing the whistle on the British Intelligence Services for attempting to assassinate Col Gaddafi, descend into such blatant paranoid psychosis. If his claims of the numerous attempts on his life have any substance, it doesn't say much for the capabilities of Black Op's teams that he is still on this mortal coil ... but then David claims that he has 'raised his spiritual vibration' to such a level that he is invincible. I hope with all sincerity that this claim is not put to the test.

Although The Watcher is no great fan of the psychological community, it is abundantly clear that David Shayler is is need of help and support from people who understand the transpersonal process. It would also be highly advisable to encourage him to go through his transpersonal and spiritual awakening away from public scrutiny.

Unfortunately for David all of the Glastonbury Symposium presentations were recorded, with delivery of pre-ordered DVD's being available in early September. If the organisers of the Symposium are prepared to withdraw the DVD of David's monologue from the 2007 Symposium catalogue, it would be a wonderfully magnanimous gesture of human benevolence.
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=83285

Peace
StevieX

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. That there is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves ….

…. Now, here’s Tom with the weather.”
- Bill Hicks

Found this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2224855.ece
August 9, 2007

An embarrassing admission

Oh dear. People’s first day back after a break, and already an apology.

On Tuesday this page reported, perhaps a little dismissively, that David Shayler (the whistle-blowing ex-MI5 officer) had declared himself the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, King Arthur and Leonardo da Vinci.

Shayler himself now gets in touch to set the record straight. “I’m afraid I didn’t claim to have been Jesus or to be ‘divine’, as you suggest,” he writes, patiently. “The Jesus of the New Testament is an archetype. His name derives from the 13th Name of God in Qabalah, which helps activate the Messiah consciousness within us. I was, though, crucified with a crown of thorns and nails when incarnated as Astronges, a Jewish revolutionary put to death by the Romans at around the end of the last century BC . . . It would therefore be good karma for you to correct the wrong impressions you have given in your article.”

Obviously this is a different claim entirely, and not nuts at all. We do apologise for any embarrassment caused.

Oh Craig!

"I was, though, crucified with a crown of thorns and nails when incarnated as Astronges, a Jewish revolutionary put to death by the Romans at around the end of the last century BC . . . It would therefore be good karma for you to correct the wrong impressions you have given in your article.”
It doesn't get any better does it? Lol

And here is a You Tube clip I just found. A 'News' clip.

Pretty predictable I suppose. The mainstream are going to milk this one whenever a bit of 'debunking' is needed! (Called 'David Shayler: Disinfo Fest - Certainly NOT a 9/11 Truther')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQikj-C1tk

StevieX

"As the blind man said: 'We will see.'"

It seems as though this was a program set up from the start coming to its inevitable conclusion.
Shayler dug into the so-called truth movement and established himself as a sweetheart of the so-called movement because of his intangible “credibility” as a former state spook and then on cue blew up in a completely messy tailor made for the controlled media freak out.

Great way to discredit all who question the insane “official story” conspiracy theory promoted by the fascist/corporatist psychopaths who rule this world.

All “former insiders” who question the official conspiracy story will now be met with suspicion or derision by those honest truth seekers who want to see the truth prevail.

I doubt this is the last of the “former insiders” in the so called truth movement that will eventually go “supernova “ all over the MSM.

All of the partisan, war mongering right wing zombies will be able to point at any former “insider” who comes forward and say, “Hey, it’s another Shayler!”

Nice work MI5, you do good cointelpro. Divide, conquer, destroy.

Hello Youngfox

Youngfox said:
It seems as though this was a program set up from the start coming to its inevitable conclusion.

All of the partisan, war mongering right wing zombies will be able to point at any former “insider” who comes forward and say, “Hey, it’s another Shayler!”

Nice work MI5, you do good cointelpro. Divide, conquer, destroy.
Sadly, I think you are so right.

You can find so much already being spouted around the mainstream media about this already. I will just give one more example – from the UK National daily …. ‘The Daily Mail!’

I'm God, says renegade spy David Shayler

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=474364&in_page_id=1770

by SAM GREENHILL - More by this author » Last updated at 22:45pm on 9th August 2007

As an MI5 whistleblower and fugitive, former spy David Shayler's powers as an agent of the state were revoked.

But now he claims to have more powers than anyone on Earth could possibly imagine.
For, after a period of reflection following his jailing for breaching the Official Secrets Act, Mr Shayler has concluded that he is the Messiah.

00Heaven: Shayler thinks he's the chosen one

Last night, proclaiming himself 'God', he explained: "What I'd say to people is: Do I look mentally ill? Do I sound mentally ill?

"The reason I'm putting out this message is because I am absolutely convinced - as convinced as I can be of anything in this world - that the universe is changing shape and humanity has to prepare for that, and that I am here to help teach people."

Mr Shayler spent years on the run after exposing alleged wrongdoing at the heart of the Secret Service, including a claim that MI6 was involved in a failed assassination attempt on Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi.

Eventually he returned to Britain voluntarily and was sentenced to six months in jail in 2002.

Since then, he has made ends meet giving speeches to conspiracy theorists.

Last night, in an interview with More4 News, Mr Shayler made the astonishing claim that he had seen a psychic who he believes channelled the spirit of Mary Magdalene and anointed him as the Messiah.

He told the programme: "Suddenly my whole life made sense.

"I felt a sense of peace, I suddenly realised why it had been how it had - why I seem to get such a strange deal from the universe, when I seem to be trying to tell the truth about everything."

The 41-year-old even claimed there is an anagram of "David Shayler, Righteous King" on the rod of Aaron, a staff carried by Moses' brother in the Old Testament.

He said: "I looked at that, except the word in Hebrew for King was "chav".

"So at the moment I suddenly realised it goes David S, H, A... I'm going through my name. "And I'm thinking someone's trying to tell me, because this is the ineffable name of God, someone's trying to tell you you're God. "And at the moment you suddenly realise that someone's trying to tell you you're God: David Shayler, righteous chav."

He also said his new-found divinity gave him the ability to change the weather, and that his meditation had stopped the summer's attempted bombings in London.

And he found time to channel the "light" into securing his beloved Middlesbrough football team a place in the 2006 UEFA cup final against Seville.

Sadly, his powers were not strong enough to ensure they won.

The Second Coming ...

Not since former Coventry City goalkeeper David Icke proclaimed himself the prophet has anyone in the public eye made such a bold assertion.

In 1991, Icke announced on the Terry Wogan chat show that he was 'the son of God' and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. It led to claims he was mentally ill.

The one-time Grandstand host believes the world is ruled by a secret group of 12ft shapeshifting reptiles called the 'Global Elite' or 'Illuminati'.

He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being 'too weird'.

Reader Comments (3)

Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below?

It is unfortunate, that a man who a decade ago, not only displayed an amazing intellectual rapacity which had been put to good use on our behalf, but also risked his life and liberty, to inform us of a series of serious breaches of procedure and actions that threatened to undermine Britain's premise for National & International security, has now fallen victim to a failure of his faculties. David Shayler has been reported to have declared himself a new Messiah and to have intervened in recent events which otherwise would have ended in tragedy. We know David has now unfortunately traversed into the realms of the paraRealty but this should no way diminish his earlier achievements. And the less compassionate of us should of course remain vigilant as to the real threat to our liberties.

- Joseph Eldridge, Newcastle-upon-Tyne

We humans follow people who make claims of all kinds! All religions have as a basis - some human being who claimed to have divine inspiration and then tries to tell us how to live.

- Helena, Bucks

Who doesn't think they are God these days? Most people have an inflated view of themselves. Goodness, the way that people worship their stars, royalty, divas or celebs and who make them headlines everyday as if they are demi-gods or some other higher species, aren't they making gods in their own image also?

If Messrs Shayler or Icke want a bit of limelight, they're in good company then. They join the rest of the attention seeking crowd and will no doubt pick up worshippers along the way.

- Mark Golding, Birmingham
And now. After all that delusional ‘conspiracy theorist’ stuff for ‘whackos’ … comes … on the same page … the REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS THAT YOU MUST KNOW!!!!

DON'T MISS...

Beckham's F-word moment: Posh and Gordon Ramsay watch David loses his rag
David Beckham's frantic transatlantic dash appeared to have taken it's toll after he lost his temper in LA

Celebrity justice 1: Lindsay Lohan jailed for just one day
Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 24 hours in jail and 10 days community service after pleading guilty to sevenal offences

Celebrity justice 2: Nicole Richie serves less than two hours in jail
Pregnant Nicole Richie served just 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for a drink and drugs driving offence

Nancy hits the beach in a skimpy bikini - and high heels
Nancy Dell'Olio shows the perils of trying to walk on the beach in high-heeled shoes

Split with Preston takes its toll on Big Brother's Chantelle
Chantelle Houghton was looking a shadow of her vivacious former self on a shopping trip

Rebellious Stones rockers taunt anti-smoking police with fake cigarettes
Rebellious rockers Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood taunted anti-smoking police at their concert last night

Big Brother Day 87: Carole reduces Sam to tears
Sam broke down in tears last night after Carole commented on her relationship with Liam
The average Joe and Joanne don’t have a chance really, do they?

Love
StevieX

“Everybody knows that the dice are loaded;
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed.
Everybody knows that the war is over;
Everybody knows the good guys lost.”
Leonard Cohen “Everybody Knows”

Hi StevieX

You have been listening to the ‘sexy’ voice of Alan Watt again I deduce!

Your last message here has the footnote:

“Everybody knows that the dice are loaded;
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed.
Everybody knows that the war is over;
Everybody knows the good guys lost.”
Leonard Cohen “Everybody Knows”

Mr Watt has been playing this song a lot on his programmes.

It is definitely a downer! (Give up everyone. We lost. Its all over!)

The control system is diabolically clever.

You have to take that on board.

The whole David Shayler episode is a classic warning for all of us.

Here is a very lucidly presented documentary narrated by David (pre-messianic) about the BBC … ‘British Broadcasting Conspiracy!’ … and its ‘spin output’ on 9/11.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1882365905982811133&q=David+Shayler&total=135&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

(If the link doesn’t work, Google ‘911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy’, or just ‘David Shayler’ and then scroll for it.)

And here is David, in interview, announcing himself as ‘the Messiah’:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8413146821944842079&q=David+Shayler+messiah&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

(Just Google ‘David Shayler Messiah’ if the above link doesn’t work.)

Very sad.

Obviously ‘the brotherhood’ have worked their dark magic yet again. And the great British public will have a good belly-laugh about all those ‘mad’ conspiracy theorists.

As you said StevieX:

I expect MI5 are ‘cracking the champagne’ right now.
But remember … only a FEW can wake up at any time. This seems to be a law. And the more we SEE the lies and disinformation the more conscious we become.

Ultimately EVERYONE has a choice as to how hard they are going to push for truth.

Those who want to remain asleep and give themselves as food for the Predator have the right – in a free Universe – to choose that option.

Kieran

Back
Top Bottom