Das verbrogene Böse

Re: Re: Scans that show Brain of neglected child is smaller

benbuehne said:
Pashalis said:
nova creatura said:
Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty. Maybe these people are from God specifically designed for such situations to be present for him?

What exactly is your definition of God?

You say: "Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty."

Can you give us an example of somebody who qualifies to that discription?

Is tangability... a definition... a requirement for God to exist?

Definition of God?

God is a Spirit(John 4:24) who was manifested in the flesh in the Lord God Jesus Christ(John 1:1, 14; 1Timothy 3:16).
You can't see the wind, but you can see what wind does in blowing leaves or blowing roofs off of houses.
You can't see God, but you can see God in His creation(Romans 1). The heavens declare the glory of God(Psalm 19:1).
You can also see changed lives from a result of those that have received Christ as Savior(John 1:12).

edwinrad said:
Definition of God?

God is a Spirit(John 4:24) who was manifested in the flesh in the Lord God Jesus Christ(John 1:1, 14; 1Timothy 3:16).
You can't see the wind, but you can see what wind does in blowing leaves or blowing roofs off of houses.
You can't see God, but you can see God in His creation(Romans 1). The heavens declare the glory of God(Psalm 19:1).
You can also see changed lives from a result of those that have received Christ as Savior(John 1:12).

Edwin, while I respect your right to your beliefs, I think you ought to take them elsewhere. You obviously did not read the Forum Guidelines - which you AGREED TO FOLLOW - when you clicked the sign up button.

Perceval said:
benbuehne said:

Depends on whether or not a person has detectors for the intangible. If not, then yeah, it would be a requirement for them to perceive the existence of god.
I think i wasn't clear and for that I am sorry Perceval. I was more asking a question inspiring to inspire deep thought than to ask a specific question in regards to perception. The existence of a god would theoretically not depend on the awareness of anything about it's existence. A painting would not need to know i created it for me to both exist and create it. Similarly a lever does not need to be defined for it to work. Now... Other things would seen to be impossible without knowledge of my existence our a general definition of me in at least the most basic sense.

You are not interested in the topic of brain and psychopaths?

benbuehne said:
Perceval said:
benbuehne said:

Depends on whether or not a person has detectors for the intangible. If not, then yeah, it would be a requirement for them to perceive the existence of god.
I think i wasn't clear and for that I am sorry Perceval. I was more asking a question inspiring to inspire deep thought than to ask a specific question in regards to perception. The existence of a god would theoretically not depend on the awareness of anything about it's existence.

An understanding of the levels of creation or "densities" - which is covered in detail in the Wave series - may be of help in this regard. This session http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25701.msg305803.html#msg305803
discusses densities in brief.

nova creatura said:
I want to come back on "brain-topic":

Two examples of how to think and act psychopaths.
So it is the paranoid fear in the psychopaths, that let them do things, that are completely wrong. And of course my mother thinks that she had fought with it in time. Hitler thought so sure. Now she must, together with her helpers, always inventing more lies to cover their actions. Psychopaths never come out of her lies. It's there brain that can think only destructive.

Research indicates that there are essential psychopaths who are born that way and actually show little fear. There are other classes of pathology, like paranoid characteropathy which can be caused by brain tissue damage and/or environmental influences, which display paranoid characteristics. Lobaczewski's "Political Ponerology" is a must-read if you are interested in the study of psychopathology. George Simon's "Character Disturbance" is also a good resource often referenced here in the forum.

You can find discussions related to psychopathology in the
Political Ponerology board
and
Psychopaths at home, at work .. board

Thanks for the note.

Yes, it may be that psychopaths sometimes show no fear. But they do not have? Or displacing the fear? With drugs? Beta blockers are a great danger, and the like has already been submitted by the Nazis during the war to their soldiers.

One more question:

Exists the book of Lobaczewski's "Political Ponerology", also in German and download as a pdf?

nova creatura said:
One more question:

Exists the book of Lobaczewski's "Political Ponerology", also in German and download as a pdf?

Yes it does.

Look here:
http://de.pilulerouge.com/pp/

you can also buy it from amazon and other stores.

nova creatura said:
Thanks for the note.

Yes, it may be that psychopaths sometimes show no fear. But they do not have? Or displacing the fear? With drugs? Beta blockers are a great danger, and the like has already been submitted by the Nazis during the war to their soldiers.

Psychopaths' brains work differently from normal human brains. They actually do not seem to have any fear because they do not understand having consequences for their actions. Also, they usually are so tuned-in to whatever has their attention at the moment that nothing else matters to them. They have no empathy nor conscience.

Here is a list of recommended books on psychopathy:

The Sociopath Next Door - Martha Stout
Women Who Love Psychopaths - Sandra Brown
Snakes in Suits - Robert Hare and Paul Babiak
Without Conscience - Robert Hare
The Mask of Sanity - Hervey Cleckley
Political Ponerology - Andrzej Lobaczewski

Nienna Eluch said:
nova creatura said:
Thanks for the note.

Psychopaths' brains work differently from normal human brains. They actually do not seem to have any fear because they do not understand having consequences for their actions. Also, they usually are so tuned-in to whatever has their attention at the moment that nothing else matters to them. They have no empathy nor conscience.

I couldn't find any of the others but here's Snakes in Suits in German on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.de/Menschenschinder-oder-Manager-Psychopathen-Arbeit/dp/3446409920
Sorry, I could neither find a PDF version available online in German but I think this has the foreword at least (and the first few pages?):
_http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CGoQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbilder.buecher.de%2Fzusatz%2F22%2F22488%2F22488519_lese_1.pdf&ei=cljcUKOQNImz0QG2iYGYDg&usg=AFQjCNERRfYP2s7J7l4G_mtZx4TuJ8VBhg&sig2=Pp6Vof6yPAx3sKLja-9zog&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

And Robert D. Hare's Wikipedia page in German might help locate his other books like Without Conscience:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Hare

Thanks for the advice!

Why Psychopaths have no conscience and no fear? Did they ever? Or is it lost? And if so, why? Can they find it again?

I'll look for the book.

Nuke said:
Nienna Eluch said:
nova creatura said:
Thanks for the note.

I couldn't find any of the others but here's Snakes in Suits in German on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.de/Menschenschinder-oder-Manager-Psychopathen-Arbeit/dp/3446409920
Sorry, I could neither find a PDF version available online in German but I think this has the foreword at least (and the first few pages?):
_http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CGoQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbilder.buecher.de%2Fzusatz%2F22%2F22488%2F22488519_lese_1.pdf&ei=cljcUKOQNImz0QG2iYGYDg&usg=AFQjCNERRfYP2s7J7l4G_mtZx4TuJ8VBhg&sig2=Pp6Vof6yPAx3sKLja-9zog&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ

And Robert D. Hare's Wikipedia page in German might help locate his other books like Without Conscience:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Hare

The (German) book is about two years out of print, so it is a bit expensive. Eventually some libraries do have it.

To answer your original question about political ponerology nova creatura, yes there are pdf's on the web, but we do recommend buying it. Since for example the kindle version is available at a very fair price plus the online pdf's may contain several mistakes.

Here is what the publisher says about it:

Hinweis: Bei den im Internet kursierenden und via Foren und Bit-Torrents verbreiteten PDF-Dokumenten von Politische Ponerologie handelt es sich um nicht autorisierte Kopien der nicht durchgesehenen und unkorrigierten Rohübersetzung, die im Oktober 2008 auf quantumfuture.net/gn/ponerologie vom Urheber veröffentlicht wurde.

This is a reading example: http://de.pilulerouge.com/files/2012/07/politische-ponerologie-auflage2-leseprobe.pdf

Anyway, for other German books and recommendations have a look in this topic

Oh, I was able to find a German version as a pdf. Goggle takes two:

"Dr. Andrzej M. Łobaczewski Political Ponerology pdf"

I'm going to start reading ...

Back
Top Bottom