Crystal Requests!

I had requested complete order of crystals on Sept. 11 (with no particular meaning) and then followed up with an email on Nov. 1. I haven't heard anything (though I did have an interesting dream two days after I made the order). I read a post by Chu today, in the Happy Holiday thread, that there is quite a backlog for crystals. I hope everything is ok?

For those who are interested, the dream (which I can only remember a very little of now) had me in a room in which Laura came in. It seemed that she was in a bit of a hurry so, as she was turning, she told me to "come on" and left with me on her heels. A short walk brought me upon some suit of clothing (just a jacket?) hanging up on something that I couldn't see (headless/armless mannequin like in stores...tropaeum?). She told me to put it on, which I did. The jacket looked like it was made out of a stiff leather, (greyish?)-tan with yellow, and had yellow shoulders that were sort of pauldron-ish (heh heh- paul + cauldron). It had the feeling of being like a type of armour. Once I put it on and zipped it up, I think I continued to follow her. The dream ended right around there. The whole thing was very fast.

I had requested complete order of crystals on Sept. 11 (with no particular meaning) and then followed up with an email on Nov. 1. I haven't heard anything (though I did have an interesting dream two days after I made the order). I read a post by Chu today, in the Happy Holiday thread, that there is quite a backlog for crystals. I hope everything is ok?

Yes, thank you! And apologies once again. Indeed, your request is included in the "backlog". But we'll get to it asap, promised!

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High"

Sharing with all of You crystal caring souls a song in Russian with the lyrics of the evening prayer in the daily reading. The lyrics of the evening prayer are an adaptation of Psalm 91 (Psalm 90 in the Orthodox bible).

Original song composed by Simon Khorolskiy
Lyrics adapted by Simon Khorolskiy & Zarina Kozlov
Based on Psalm 90 (91 in English, English translation is given below)

The Martens Sisters
Madeleine, Amy and Elizabeth Martens

Живущий под кровом Всевышнего
Под сенью Всемогущего покоится
И говорит: «Господь, защита моя!»

Избавит Он тебя от сети,
От язвы гибельной в пути
И сохранит тебя под крыльями
Своими

Припев:
Ибо ангелам заповедает
Охранять тебя на твоих путях,
Понесут они на своих руках,
Не упадешь вовек

2. Наступишь ты на василиска, не повредит тебе змея,
Ты будешь попирать дракона и льва, с Тобою Я

Не убоишься ты ужасов в ночи
И стрел летящих среди дня,
Падут от язвы тысячи,
Но не поразит она тебя

English lyrics

Under the shadow of the Most High he dwells,
And in the secret place of the
Almighty rests
And says: “The Lord is my Guard”

He shall deliver you from snares
And from the perilous disease,
He'll cover you and keep unharmed
Under His wings

For He shall command to His angels
They will always guard you in all your ways
They will carry you up in their hands
And you will never fall

You will tread on the wild serpent
The snake will do no harm to you,
You’ll trample underfoot a dragon
And lions
I am with you

You will not fear the terrors of the night
Or arrows that are flying by day.
Around you will thousands die,
But you won’t be hit by the plague

I have been wanting to buy the crystals for a long time but I can do it only by paypal as a personal account since I don't have a credit card. Could you provide me a means to be able to pay that way or could someone help me? I could send the money to a personal account and that person would make the purchase for me if there was no other way.

have been wanting to buy the crystals for a long time but I can do it only by paypal as a personal account since I don't have a credit card.

Via Paypal you can go here.

Thanks!

Via Paypal you can go here.

Thanks!

Great!, many thanks to you Chu. I have read that you have to make some extra expenses and I would like to buy two crystals. How much would be the correct or adequate cost in general in addition to the crystals, 20$, 40$? to send them a little more of the general expense that you have to do for all of it.

@Alma.Innovadora - can you do a Western Union transfer or a postal money order? If so, the address to send it to is here:

Well, let me explain a little. This is the first time I have done this, I have never bought, shipped or received anything outside the country. And if I wanted to do it, I had to ask someone who if I had that opportunity. I must inform myself well about which shipping houses I could do it and also open a mailbox to receive the crystals and the cost for it.

Now that the help has been coming and I have a remote job that allows me to receive a payment by paypal, is that I can do this. That's why if I can make the payment directly to your accounts, much better. So I don't depend on anyone, I don't spend anything else and if the option is available, then great!. The only limitation is when they ask to validate a credit card. I have no credit card, no account abroad. That's why I was commenting on the possibility that someone could help in case you can't pay them even by PayPal because of that limitation, because changing the national currency to dollar, is a whole process also, you know, the black dollar.

So, in order to send them cash, I must withdraw the money in paypal, pay more interest than reasonable or have enough money in national currency (and it's a lot!) to change it to dollars and every time the black dollar goes up.

The money I receive by paypal stays in paypal, we don't have banks here that allow me to withdraw money in dollars, you have to transfer it to another person with paypal, who has a dollar in cash and makes that change and I don't have people for it because they charge sometimes up to 10%, double and triple interest and I'm not going to give away as easily what it costs me so much to work. At least not until I exhaust the possibilities and have no options.

Me, work hard, pray that help keeps coming and my personal paypal (laughs). That's what I'm surviving on. So I want to take advantage of doing this before everything changes, again.

The suggested donation is 6 EUR or USD per crystal, and you will for sure get 4 in the set, maybe more depending on what the Cs and the girls determine is needed. That barely covers shipping, so any little extra you can send on top of 24 EUR is very welcome, as long as it's comfortable for you! Shipping is getting more and more expensive these days.

Hello, I've picked my crystals up in good shape from the p.o.
Much gratitude for the attention and energy put in it.
For a fun fact, right after walking out with the package in my left hand, thinking about the mystery and all the work done on those very crystals, I felt a heat wave passing through my whole body with my left palm heating up, similar to Reiki - eventhough under a cold rainy windy weather.
A nice little moment of self-observation.
I kind of felt like Harry Potter being chosen by his magic wand lol.

Concerning the water crystal before I use it, I usually put salt in my water bottle, is ok for the crystal charge ?
Won't the salt recharge it to zero ? (As it's often used for this in addition to sunlight, to my understanding)

Back
Top Bottom