Crystal Requests!

Thanks everyone for letting us know that you received your crystals! The girls selected them on March 2nd, and you all got an email to let you know when they were shipped. So, depending on where you are, they should all have arrived by next week at the latest, we hope.

Thanks Chu, the crystals for my little daughter arrived yesterday, I was surprised that she also got a dream crystal, at the first opportunity I will make another donation for the second crystal.
I'm very appreciative to all those who make this project possible 💜

I received my replacement crystals today as well, but I’m more excited about the crystals for my daughter! She loves them, and I’m going to find some creative ways to incorporate them into her carry bag and/or her tiny clothes! Love them.

Thank you! 😊

I'm sorry to respond so slowly, I was focused on the Illion stuff. These came to me last Thursday. They are b-e-a-t-yyyuuu-tiful! The blue one is quite small so when I took the macro photo I got a better look. It's so swirly like little pools or islands. It's quite translucent.

The prayers are really powerful. In the morning, my legs feel 'worked', similar to the day after an hbot session sometimes.

Love 'em! Thank you ladies! ❤️

Crystal Collection.jpg

Dreamy.jpg

I received the crystals really fast.
However the borders are almost blocked here in
mine location.
Thank you so much.

I want to share a few words about them.
They are kind of alive.
I can't identify them as 1D, 2D friends, I don't know.... But they're like friends.
It's interesting and fun actually.

An interesting thing happened yesterday.

I went for a smoke, I was listening to a song singing about rainbows (it come on the playlist randomly, for some reason ) and I saw a double rainbow.

It was amazing. Like an arch. ( The pronunciation in my native language can be said to be identical to Ark, it spells with "k"
" арка" )

It's funny because I was explaining to my relatives a little info, just before the rainbows show, about FOTCM members and I told that there are different people, this and that ones, and there is a physicist - Ark. It was last statement that I told.

The pronunciation in my language is almost identical, I can say .
I mean Ark = Arch (арка).
And then I observe this amazing rainbow arch.

The camera didn't catch it well, those of you who try to make a photo of full moon, will understand. The rainbows 🌈🌈 was much brighter and several times bigger.

Attachments

• IMG_20240328_182536.jpg
    IMG_20240328_182536.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240328_182624.jpg
    IMG_20240328_182624.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240328_182620.jpg
    IMG_20240328_182620.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • vid_20240328_182820.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 6
My crystals finally arrived today! Omg... What a wait! 20 work days and a ripped/crumpled package 🫣 maybe one of their machine or dog chewed it on the way home 😅
I was almost certain the package had been lost because it took less than 15 work days during the most busy season to receive my xmas calendars.
They radiate something very strong; just touching the bubble wrap, it almost gave me a headache like inhaling too much oxygen and my hands felt warmth.
Thank you!

_DSC2187.JPG_DSC2188.JPG

Back
Top Bottom