Creepy 4D dream - entertaining nonsense or something else?

Hi all, in the interests of networking, I’m sharing an ‘interesting’ dream I had.

DREAM JOURNAL ENTRY, early hours of 17 October 2023 (southern hemisphere)

In the dream, I walked out to my garage. There was a quick moving light or spacecraft - it flashed by. Then came another. The second one took me. There was a ‘fight’ in the spacecraft - a tug of war between me and ‘them’.

Next thing I knew, I was in a new place or world. It was similar to ours, but different. Cleaner. More colourful. Better organised. Definitely a city - built up and densely populated.

Notably, this was a world of very good looking people. Everyone was gorgeous. I had some kind of ‘entourage’ of attractive people following me around. They were very attentive to me.

I remember feeling fascinated by them and their world. But at the same time, I did not trust them.

[This is where things get interesting]

I asked my entourage, “Is this 4D?”.

They looked surprised, and their interest in me deepened. They came in closer and said something like, “How do you know about 4D?” or “How do you know this is 4D?”.
In the moment, I felt like what they were really asking was, “Who are your allies - who are you working with?”. I certainly felt they were asking a deeper question veiled under a less invasive question.

I thought of my brother, the C’s, this community (etc.), but I did not trust these people enough to verbally disclose. My response to them was something like, “I guess my soul just recognises I’m not home”.

They (my little entourage) continued to follow me around, or maybe they were leading and I was following at this point. I remember walking up some stairs with them. A very attractive male pointed to everything around him, like a slimy real estate agent might when showcasing a lavish house for sale.

He said, “Why would you want to be STO - look around you?” He sort of twirled about and drew attention to the beautiful surrounds. He was, in no secretive or indirect way, promoting his STS world (at least, that’s how I recall interpreting it in my dream). He was trying to sell his world to me.

I said something like, “No judgement here, I’ve been selfish my whole life. But I’m not proud of it. My soul is calling me elsewhere.”

I remember feeling like they (the entourage) were getting increasingly annoyed at me - at my resistance perhaps? Or my calmness?

I finally said something like, “Can I go home now?” or “I’d like to go home now”.

I woke up in bed. And that’s when I started mildly freaking out. I was pretty calm during most of the dream.

END OF DREAM

Some extra info / context:
  • I was sleeping beside my partner, who was in a heightened state of stress.
  • The bed head leans against a window (no other choice in my current tiny quarters!).
  • I live in a 5G zone. My iPhone was in another room, but not off. My partner’s prehistoric brick of phone was in the room with us. Maybe 2 meters from me.
  • Before bed that night, I covered my mirrors, in line with routine.
  • To get to sleep that night, I followed my meditative mind mapping ritual, where I imagine I am ‘going down’. I ‘go down’ a different way every time, using my imagination. After 20 mins or so of ‘going down’, I make my way to my special place / a sanctuary - a place I actively build on every visit. It’s an ongoing creation.
  • I went to bed wearing my Fellowship protection quarts (which I pray to most days). It’s on my body always, except when I shower. I was also wearing a silk night gown, and sleeping on a silk pillowcase.
  • My diet hasn’t been great the last month, but it was very good that particular day and night. It was day 1 of my return to keto and intermittent fasting (after a hiatus).
  • Maybe related / worth mentioning: My partner and I regularly see unexplainable erratic flying lights in the sky. In the last 6 months, we’ve probably had 6 or 7 (maybe more) creepy, UFO-esque sightings while together. We had a particularly scary encounter on Saturday night, just gone. I got video evidence this time around! But that’s a whole other story!
My imagination or subconscious may very well have conjured this dream. At the least, it was an interesting, noteworthy experience. And entertaining! In the real world, just for your info, I don’t consider myself much of a 4D STO candidate. I have MUCH work to do. But I am learning (slowly) and certainly becoming less selfish and more self-aware.

If anyone has any advice, interpretation or light to shed about this dream/my experience, I’m all ears. Also, I’d love to know if anyone has experienced something similar.

What a dream ‘ey! I ‘met’ (or imagined) the 4D STS promotions team! Ha!

It looks like a dream caused by subconscious influence. These extremely charismatic people and handsome men, and the fact that you're trying to insert 4D reality into it, I think makes it clear. Anyway, sometimes dreams can be quite funny or full of surprises. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing @OpenMindOpenHeart I find your dream to be quite fascinating.

Remember - your dreams are messages from your higher self, tailored just for you. Kind of like the Oracle in the Matrix. She tells you exactly what you need to hear, at that point in time.

Existence in 3D can only be STS, but there is a final decision we need to make, as we approach our spiritual maturity, and that is what Ra describes as "The Choice" - the choice between STS or STO

Your dream seems to relate the fact that you have stepped in the direction of choosing STO, and your "guides" are questioning or challenging you on this.

You don't seem to differentiate between the entourage and the 'attractive male' - was he part of the entourage ? I find this _maybe_ important ?

Thanks for sharing @OpenMindOpenHeart I find your dream to be quite fascinating.

Remember - your dreams are messages from your higher self, tailored just for you. Kind of like the Oracle in the Matrix. She tells you exactly what you need to hear, at that point in time.

Existence in 3D can only be STS, but there is a final decision we need to make, as we approach our spiritual maturity, and that is what Ra describes as "The Choice" - the choice between STS or STO

Your dream seems to relate the fact that you have stepped in the direction of choosing STO, and your "guides" are questioning or challenging you on this.

You don't seem to differentiate between the entourage and the 'attractive male' - was he part of the entourage ? I find this _maybe_ important ?
Hey there @BlueKiwi and thanks for your insights!

My memory of the dream isn’t great. All I have is my journal recount. I’m glad I wrote it down to lock it in.

By my memory, the attractive man who was “promoting” his STS world seemed part of the entourage/group. It wasn’t just me and him on the stairs, if my memory serves me correctly. We were all together, walking up a beautiful staircase.

There was another man (I now remember) who appeared towards the end of the dream. I remember his face. He ‘appeared’ as actor Ryan Kwanten, which is very random. I don’t have a particular interest in this actor. I hadn’t recently watched anything with him in it. He seemed particularly annoyed by me / agitated because of me, towards the end of the dream. This may have been the trigger for me requesting to go home. My memory is blurry.

If I may....

To me, your dream shows that you exhibited / are capable of exhibiting awareness and discernment even in situations in which there may be high and tailored deception.

The fact that the dream had them be annoyed at you for remaining calm and being true to your values and destiny, is quite telling.

I see this dream as a kind of self disclosure from you to yourself

A choice has been made

Congratulations on it 🍀

Hi OpenMindOpenHeart,

It is quite an interesting dream, and I suppose it could also be looked at from another point of view in which you were having a conversation with yourself about reasons to make a decision, as if you were trying to convince yourself of something and its opposite.

And that's an interesting place to be, we could always find a reason to go in either direction, or the exact same amount of reasons and be stuck in the middle, in those moments, what it comes down to is a choice... that may be logical to an outside observer, but so long as you know within yourself, then it's all that matters.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and insights. I guess I’ll never know exactly what the dream was. It’s open to interpretation. All I can really do is learn from the experience. Would that mean I need to decide what my interpretation of the dream is - in order to learn from it?

I don't think you "need" to do anything in particular

At any rate, the dream you described is quite profound imo

You could meditate on it if you were so inclined; Just going through the imagery and emotions

I believe that experiencing it and being able to recollect it is a lot in this case

Would that mean I need to decide what my interpretation of the dream is - in order to learn from it?

I guess you are the best interpreter of the dreams made for you.

Personally, sometimes I find it can shed light on trying to "overlay" the dream with the current picture of your life, maybe more so with feelings, and maybe emotions, and what can arise is a more clear message, if you know what I mean.

I think dreams must be regular updates or messages from your higher self, so related to your current situation. I guess - why else would we have them every night ?

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and insights. I guess I’ll never know exactly what the dream was. It’s open to interpretation. All I can really do is learn from the experience. Would that mean I need to decide what my interpretation of the dream is - in order to learn from it?
Not necessarily, AFAIK dreams are simply information that you may get something from or not, if you do great and if you don't your subconscious may try again in a different manner.

I was tossing up about whether to add this more recent dream to this thread.

I promise I won’t share all my dreams here!

I do feel like I’m going through something peculiar. My dreams aren’t usually structured the way they have been. I also don’t often have dreams where there are conversations with others, especially conversations that seem important.
————

DREAM JOURNAL ENTRY

19 October (southern hemisphere). I remember being in some kind of big high-ceiling building, like an exhibition centre or something.

It wasn’t easy getting to the building. It was quite a journey of last minute turns and going down roads others might not ordinarily view as roads. Unpleasant roads, too from memory.

Someone, maybe my partner, showed me the way. But I then had to remember how to get there myself, without my partner. I wasn't happy being left on my own. I remember that feeling clearly! I did find my way though :)

At this exhibition-like centre, a man I don’t know but seemed to trust was making a concerted effort to explain to me about the soul experience - the cycle - how it works - why we're here etc. I don’t remember this clearly. Damn!

I remember asking lots of questions. I can’t recall them clearly. But I feel like these questions were along the lines of: why does Oneness/Creator want or need to experience everything from all these perspectives. Why? What’s in it for Oneness? What does it get out of this? Why are we here? Why am I here?

This man was trying very hard to explain. Poor dude!

I woke up to the sound of a loud voice (source unknown) yelling, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY!

END OF DREAM.

At some stage in the dream, I think I understood or almost understood what this man was saying. I remember having a series of awesome epiphanies. I felt… expanded. That’s the only word I can think of that describes what happened to me. However, I don’t remember what I learned in the dream!! GONE!

I should probably say, before I went to bed, I did ask for help / guidance from any ancestors who might be around me. I don’t usually do this. I’d say this is an unusual thing for me to do and I don’t really know what triggered me to make the request.

Does anyone know of a transcript or resource that might help me explore this deafening demand that woke me up: ‘YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY’. It may very well have been, ‘YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF WHY’.

I understand, it’s not quite clear exactly what this “why” is. It seems I might need to know something I don’t know (ha!) or maybe I need to more deeply understand something… existence maybe?

My recollections of the dream are vague and may be slightly off. I’m sorry this is all we have to work with :(

If anyone knows of reading material / a particular transcript that might help me, please let me know. If you have any interpretations or other thoughts about this dream, as always, very happy to hear.

Just noting, at one stage I did read all the transcripts - maybe before I was even a forum member. But I have no doubt forgotten a lot. I’m probably due to re-read them all.

“Decide” is intellectual - intellectualizing something that was not intellectual. Maybe you aren’t supposed to know what the metaphor your dream is telling you right now. Maybe within the next year or two (which is no time) it will be more clear. Just because you received the message now doesn’t mean you are supposed to “get it” now. That feeling in your chest/solor plex when you receive “truth” at one time or another will appear when it is time for your non physical reality metaphor to integrate with your physical reality…give it time and “earn” the meaning through “Work” however the dream/metaphor is yours so take it with you keep it in your pocket as you acquire more information emotional and intellectual

Last edited:
If anyone knows of reading material / a particular transcript that might help me, please let me know. If you have any interpretations or other thoughts about this dream, as always, very happy to hear.

The Ra material may be of help to you. Here's an excerpt :

82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Does anyone know of a transcript or resource that might help me explore this deafening demand that woke me up: ‘YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY’. It may very well have been, ‘YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF WHY’.
Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought.

It's an interesting thought and here's my two cents, FWIW. Maybe it's about diversity or novelty? Or the reason why we may be drawn to a particular idea or concept and must get to the bottom of things. The Ra quote sounds like we are picking our roles and building them up to become closer to the Creator. I suppose it gives more meaning to the idea that, "Everything you do matters."

I remember asking lots of questions. I can’t recall them clearly. But I feel like these questions were along the lines of: why does Oneness/Creator want or need to experience everything from all these perspectives. Why? What’s in it for Oneness? What does it get out of this? Why are we here? Why am I here?

This man was trying very hard to explain. Poor dude!

I woke up to the sound of a loud voice (source unknown) yelling, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY!
The amazement at the infinite...

Maybe that phrase will be helpful to you.

There is something that we are convinced of, something that we know for sure and that allows us to face an experience with complete peace of mind.

However, something unexpected happens and we are totally defenseless against something that should not happen.

Amazement at the infiniteness of the experiences.

As long as this happens the universe will continue to experience itself.

Maybe this will help.

Back
Top Bottom