Credit Cards

Hephaestus

The Force is Strong With This One
I came up with an idea and figured before I go ahead and do it i'd see if others thought it was a good idea.

Seeing as the comet cluster, Nephilim, nuclear war and wave is coming I've figured what the heck, I might as well apply for as many credit cards as I can, spend to the max on them all and enjoy the next 4 years.

What do you think? Good idea eh! ;)

Just a word of caution - The future isn't set. While those scenarios look highly probable, especially with each passing day, you might want to prepare for ALL future possibilities, including one where you are held accountable for your financial indiscretions. ;)

lol. :lol: good idea in theory, if one were to base their actions on a future that has not yet happened. the nephilim may come, who really knows, but in the meantime, there's plenty of "time" to throw someone in jail for credit fraud. the people who own those credit companies will soon be designated "financial agents of the government"

Trasury's Bailout Proposal said:
(3) designating financial institutions as financial agents of the Government, and they shall perform all such reasonable duties related to this Act as financial agents of the Government as may be required of them;

that, from my perspective, includes the ability to forcibly evict people, as well as imprison those who attempt to "play the system"

unless you're making a joke, in which case i may have responded far too seriously. if it's not a joke, however, i would not recommend doing that. :shock:

Hephaestus said:
I came up with an idea and figured before I go ahead and do it i'd see if others thought it was a good idea.

Seeing as the comet cluster, Nephilim, nuclear war and wave is coming I've figured what the heck, I might as well apply for as many credit cards as I can, spend to the max on them all and enjoy the next 4 years.

What do you think? Good idea eh!

Ummm...You don't seem very familiar with the goals of this forum. Having fun whilst the world is on fire? Why would having a "good time" wracking up debt to the Banking Cartels be a good idea? Do you think this sort of behavior will help you on the path to becoming STO?

FWIW, there's no telling what the pathological PTB have in mind for debtors who aren't part of the elite infrastructure in the very near future. Debtor's prisons, forced, or indentured labor in special camps, perhaps? Greed is a sickness. Play into "their game" and you will pay...very much like the couple who tango together whilst the fire burns down the dance hall.

EDIT: JonnyRadar's quote about the bankers/creditors becoming government agents is telling. Better to try and settle ones debts (if one can what with inflation rearing its ugly head!) at this point, then make things potentially worse pursuing momentary pleasures.

JonnyRadar said:
unless you're making a joke, in which case i may have responded far too seriously.  if it's not a joke, however, i would not recommend doing that.  :shock:

It was half joke half serious. If the future WAS set in stone and I knew for a fact all this was going to happen then trust me, i'd be living the life of riley on those credit cards.  ;)
In the end i'd know it was all going to be gone anyway, so might as well view life from a different perspective.

Hephaestus said:
It was half joke half serious. If the future WAS set in stone and I knew for a fact all this was going to happen then trust me, i'd be living the life of riley on those credit cards. ;)

As i was not familiar with that expression, i search on the net.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Riley

"Living the life of Riley" suggests an ideal life of prosperity and contentment, possibly living on someone else's money, time or work

As said by NormaRegula:

Ummm...You don't seem very familiar with the goals of this forum. Having fun whilst the world is on fire? Why would having a "good time" wracking up debt to the Banking Cartels be a good idea? Do you think this sort of behavior will help you on the path to becoming STO?

After reading your last post, may i ask you Why are-you here?

Hephaetus said:
It was half joke half serious.

Well, you did have that smiley wink after your post, but the way you phrased it made me think you might be serious. Now you say it was a "half joke serious". Okay. Still, the future economy...whatever it may be...is no joking matter, OSIT.

Hephaestus said:
If the future WAS set in stone and I knew for a fact all this was going to happen then trust me, i'd be living the life of riley on those credit cards.

You'd still be dancing with the devil.

I've actually heard a few persons think the same thing...although they are unaware of Nephelim invasions, comets, etc...they think the economy is gonna collapse and that they could grab some stuff now, and then get off the hook (file bankruptcy, etc., get bailed out by the gooberment) like the big boys do. One such person claimed he was only going to take a few thousand, and that the CEO's were taking millions. Why not get a tiny piece of the disappearing pie? Sigh.

Namaste said:
After reading your last post, may i ask you Why are-you here?

I am simply here to try and understand what the cassios have said better. I'm just one of those people who like to also discuss some light hearted topics, that's why I posted it in this particular forum because I thought we could have some light hearted topics also but I am aware now that is not the case.
I see now this board is indeed 100% serious on everything therefore I apologise for this thread and promise you I shall from this moment on be 100% serious also and shall never post such topics in future. You have my word.

Well, I wouldn't say 100% serious - after all, we do have the Tickle Me section... http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=27.0

;) ;) ;)

anart said:
Well, I wouldn't say 100% serious - after all, we do have the Tickle Me section... http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=27.0

;) ;) ;)

If I had posted it in there would it have received a better reception? :huh:

Hephaestus said:
If I had posted it in there would it have received a better reception?

There is a thread called "Tickle Me" for humorous posts. Due to your longing for the "Life of Riley", you probably would have gotten the same response as you have here had you posted it there.

Sure, there is a need for light heartedness, but the dark days are here and there is much work to be done. Discovering the truth about ourselves and the world around us is serious business. It would behoove you to re-read the forum's goals and do more research on your own.

Just wondering, have you, Hephaestus, ever considered that maybe we don't have even 4 years left? :scared:

Nienna Eluch said:
Just wondering, have you, Hephaestus, ever considered that maybe we don't have even 4 years left? :scared:

Indeed. Anything can happen in the next half hour.

Hephaetus said:
Anything can happen in the next half hour.

From one of Laura's sigs: When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight it concentrates his mind wonderfully. Samuel Johnson

[:)] [:)] [:)]

Hephaestus said:
I see now this board is indeed 100% serious on everything therefore I apologise for this thread and promise you I shall from this moment on be 100% serious also and shall never post such topics in future. You have my word.

no need to apologize :) , nor to dictate what you will or won't post in the future. if we censored ourselves constantly how else would we learn from experience? i think what everyone is saying here is to back up for a moment, and seriously think about why you'd want to live the life of riley, were such a life available to you.

Back
Top Bottom