Creating a New World

I'm starting to see that creating a new world might be fruitless. It is sort of a rant too, so if it may be wrongly emotionally driven- please call me out on it. I have thought about it for a while and think it is quite logical, taking in historical cycles and so on.

I am reminded of Pierre Lescaudron's writing on the Dynastic Cycle as explained in the second Secret History Book.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynastic_cycle (for a simple summary)

Every cycle becomes with a limited population due to disasters (comets, earth changes, etc).
There is hope for a new world, with fairness and growth.

This growth allows the population to grow to the point where resources become less and less available. The progression goes from the hunter gatherer/local agriculture to mass agriculture to feed a bigger and bigger population.

This leads to 2 factors:

-Psychopathic types can hoard mass agriculture and create bigger and bigger markets, which they themselves can control to control the masses. Because the population grows- the psychopaths can hide easier in the groups without being discovered.

-Limited resources and higher populations induce people to become more competitive between each other in order to survive and that breeds the authoritarian follower types, who follow the "most powerful". It relates to the above number where the psychopaths are glad to take this position.

So we lead from an ideal society into one that starts to hit the limits of nature(?). As the C's and other sources explained, about half the population are OP's, meaning people who lack their own internal compass.

We may think that we can help them see the truth, but as society gets bigger and bigger it becomes harder and harder to appeal to this majority when there are "easier" answers offered by the psychopaths and schizoidal people who offer easy solutions.

So, why did I explain this to be a rant. Well it comes from how much anger I have in seeing the complete ignorance of the majority of people despite the obvious manipulation- as the C's explain, the more obvious the fooling, the more that STS can feed on this. This is exactly what Haffner and others have written about in history, where good people got sucked into horrid movements.

Without the majority giving support to these lies, we would not have had support of Hitler and other fascist regimes. And today, we are seeing the same issue with Syria/ISIS/Russia etc.
Even many Russian friends of mine rather listen to the mass media and think Putin is evil, despite the obvious hipocrisy of the Syria situation and the economy/sanctions.

I don't see a solution in this STS world of creating a new world. I think more and more the C's have been hinting that this 3d reality is not meant for us to fix, it chooses this hell- along with us who incarnated here to learn lessons if we choose to. The C's also joked to sit back and enjoy the show. I feel like they are telling us that this is inevitable.

I am also reminded of the C's session where they channeled Caesar. He stated that he tried to change things but people are fickle. You can get someone from birth and even that is not enough from them being corrupted. So, what is the freaking point?!?!

So, I'm not holding my breath on the future. All I can have hope in is that there are a few of us here (and other places) that can see through the extreme manipulation, which gives me hope in a world beyond this level. Perhaps that is what the C's explain about learning "simple karmic lessons"?

Divide By Zero said:
I'm starting to see that creating a new world might be fruitless. It is sort of a rant too, so if it may be wrongly emotionally driven- please call me out on it. I have thought about it for a while and think it is quite logical, taking in historical cycles and so on.
Divide By Zero, as far as my experience goes, it seems to me that you're expressing your ability to see the horror of the situation here. It's awful the cyclical violence, exploitation, and manipulation we have seen again and again throughout history. Perhaps in this world, with the way things are, the noise that pollutes thoughts, the sick bodies that struggle to just get to the end of the day, the lack of discipline, and the blind praise of attention-theft, there is no "new world." And rightfully so for this grouping of peoples; the continued loop of the unlearned.

This thread is an exercise. How could it be different? What would have to change? If we don't practice and consider possible futures they certainly cannot come into existence. For what it's worth, I didn't catch an overly-emotional-driven tone in your post - it seemed sorted and thought out, albeit limiting.

Maybe this time around there's a different conglomeration of individuals, a different consciousness, a different strength of combined will. If you found yourself in a small group, starting over, how would you work to avoid ever having a world like ours today come back into existence?

Divide By Zero said:
I don't see a solution in this STS world of creating a new world. I think more and more the C's have been hinting that this 3d reality is not meant for us to fix, it chooses this hell- along with us who incarnated here to learn lessons if we choose to. The C's also joked to sit back and enjoy the show. I feel like they are telling us that this is inevitable.

I am also reminded of the C's session where they channeled Caesar. He stated that he tried to change things but people are fickle. You can get someone from birth and even that is not enough from them being corrupted. So, what is the freaking point?!?!

So, I'm not holding my breath on the future. All I can have hope in is that there are a few of us here (and other places) that can see through the extreme manipulation, which gives me hope in a world beyond this level. Perhaps that is what the C's explain about learning "simple karmic lessons"?

Whenever I think about the possibility of people suddenly waking up and the world rapidly changing for the better, I remind myself about everything that happened in the known history. Even if the situation seems bad for us now, the truth is that there is no period in human history when it was really good. Well, yeah, supposedly there was a Golden Age, but things gradually went downhill from there. And we are probably in the end of the line. At least I hope so. Let me explain.

It seems that people were cruel, stupid and fickle during all historical periods. Only their level of stupidity or cruelty varied, also the context. We did "progress" to somewhere throughout the time, but maybe it isn't really "progress", but more has to do with the information field collecting more info and processing it. With each turn of the historical spiral we were getting closer to a point where a major make-over of the system would become unavoidable. Actually, after knowing and seeing what is happening right now in the world that would be a welcoming change.

So, yeah, I agree with you that the upcoming calamities are probably unavoidable, but I do think that we still have a say about what could happen "after", or what role each of us would play in this drama. Basically, even in such vividly helpless situation we still have a choice. Obviously it is only a speculation, but maybe when we are talking about "creating a new world", we are not talking about some miraculous illumination of the masses, but about the Universe not doing the usual "throwing away entire bad batch" and starting all over again, but about a chance that this time the Universe may see that there is something salvageable in the system, and this something is worthy of being given an opportunity to continue.

That what gives hope, even if there appear to be no good reason for it. There is hope that the process described in Pierre's book can actually work. But we do need a critical mass and enough influx of "right" information for it to work. That's why even small efforts count.

Indeed, information is not exclusively inside our head: words written in a book are information, whether we read them or not. The DNA present in every living creature is information, fundamental information that controls the development of every cell. Without DNA, there can be no development. This development can’t be accounted for solely by the matter (the nucleotides, proteins, water, etc.) that constitutes the cell; neither can it be explained exclusively by the energy produced or received by the cell (heat, electricity, etc.). Therefore, a third constituent must exist, beyond matter and energy, to account for the development and organization of the cell, namely information.

… information makes a causal difference to our world – something that is immediately obvious when we think of human agency. But even at the quantum level, information matters. A wave function is an encapsulation of all that is known about a quantum system. When an observation is made, and that encapsulated knowledge changes, so does the wave function, and hence the subsequent quantum evolution of the system. Moreover, informational structures also play an undeniable causal role in material constellations, as we see in, for example, the physical phenomenon of resonance, or in biological systems such as DNA sequences. What is a gene, after all, but a set of coded instructions for a molecular system to carry out a task? [870]

To explicate the relevance of information theory, Stonier addressed the famous question: ‘If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?’ [871]

For Stonier, to answer this question one must first define the term ‘sound’. If ‘sound’ means ‘vibrations in the air transduced by the human ear’, then a tree falling on a desert island doesn’t produce sound, but if ‘sound’ is defined solely as ‘vibrations in the air’, then a sound is produced by a falling tree whether or not an animal or a human hears it. [872]

Thus, whether an observer is present or not, any change or any event occurring in the universe modifies the state of the universe. More specifically, it alters its fundamental nature, i.e. its information content. This event modifies the universe from a universe with this specific tree standing in it to a universe where this specific tree has fallen.

Keit said:
Obviously it is only a speculation, but maybe when we are talking about "creating a new world", we are not talking about some miraculous illumination of the masses, but about the Universe not doing the usual "throwing away entire bad batch" and starting all over again, but about a chance that this time the Universe may see that there is something salvageable in the system, and this something is worthy of being given an opportunity to continue.

That is beautifully said, Keit, hopeful and inspiring, too.

I started reading Joe Dispenza's book: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, and noticed something very curious. That his description of how to interact with the Universe and how to invite possibilities is very similar to Laura's "treadmill exercise" that she talked about years ago, and the one you can hear about in her Knowledge and Being videos. Laura's "method" is basically a practical application of the same concepts without the "quantum"-gloss and techno-babble. But it can be indeed useful to some people, who maybe wish to understand more how it may work.

His explanation also make it clear why YCYOR may not work in many cases and can actually lead to opposite results. And that's why it is also important to do everyday efforts, no matter how small, in order to constantly reinforce the signal and match words and intentions with actions. Only then there is a possibility for "magic" to happen.

Here are some quotes:

We communicate with the quantum field primarily through our thoughts and feelings. Since our thoughts are themselves energy—as you know, the electrical impulses the brain generates can easily be measured by devices such as an EEG—they are one of the primary means by which we send out signals into the field...

Cellular biologist Glen Rein, Ph.D., conceived of a series of experiments to test healers’ ability to affect biological systems. Since DNA is more stable than substances such as cells or bacterial cultures, he decided to have healers hold test tubes containing DNA.3 This study took place at the HeartMath Research Center in California. The folks there have conducted extraordinary research into the physiology of emotions, heart-brain interactions, and much more. Essentially, they and others have documented a specific link between our emotional states and our heart rhythms...

In Dr. Rein’s experiment, he first studied a group of ten individuals who were well practiced in using techniques that HeartMath teaches to build heart-focused coherence. They applied the techniques to produce strong, elevated feelings such as love and appreciation, then for two minutes, they held vials containing DNA samples suspended in deionized water. When those samples were analyzed, no statistically significant changes had occurred.

A second group of trained participants did the same thing, but instead of just creating positive emotions (a feeling) of love and appreciation, they simultaneously held an intention (a thought) to either wind or unwind the strands of DNA. This group produced statistically significant changes in the conformation (shape) of the DNA samples. In some cases the DNA was wound or unwound as much as 25 percent!

A third group of trained subjects held a clear intent to change the DNA, but they were instructed not to enter into a positive emotional state. In other words, they were only using thought (intention) to affect matter. The result? No changes to the DNA samples. The positive emotional state that the first group entered did nothing by itself to the DNA. Another group’s clearly held intentional thought, unaccompanied by emotion, also had no impact. Only when subjects held both heightened emotions and clear objectives in alignment were they able to produce the intended effect. An intentional thought needs an energizer, a catalyst—and that energy is an elevated emotion.

Heart and mind working together. Feelings and thoughts unified into a state of being. If a state of being can wind and unwind strands of DNA in two minutes, what does this say about our ability to create reality? What the HeartMath experiment demonstrates is that the quantum field doesn’t respond simply to our wishes—our emotional requests. It doesn’t just respond to our aims—our thoughts. It only responds when those two are aligned or coherent—that is, when they are broadcasting the same signal. When we combine an elevated emotion with an open heart and a conscious intention with clear thought, we signal the field to respond in amazing ways.

The quantum field responds not to what we want; it responds to who we are being. ...

Since every potential in the universe is a wave of probability that has an electromagnetic field and is energetic in nature, it makes sense that our thoughts and feelings are no exception. I find it a useful model to think of thoughts as the electrical charge in the quantum field and feelings as the magnetic charge in the field.4 The thoughts we think send an electrical signal out into the field. The feelings we generate magnetically draw events back to us. Together, how we think and how we feel produces a state of being, which generates an electromagnetic signature that influences every atom in our world.

This should prompt us to ask, What am I broadcasting (consciously or unconsciously) on a daily basis? All potential experiences exist as electromagnetic signatures in the quantum field. There are an infinite number of potential electromagnetic signatures—for genius, for wealth, for freedom, for health—that already exist as a frequency pattern of energy. If you could create a new electromagnetic field by changing your state of being, which matches that potential in the quantum field of information, is it possible that your body would be drawn to that event or that event would find you?

Quite simply, our routine, known thoughts and feelings perpetuate the same state of being, which creates the same behaviors, and creates the same reality. So if we want to change some aspect of our reality, we have to think, feel, and act in new ways; we have to “be” different in terms of our responses to experiences. We have to “become” someone else. We have to create a new state of mind … we need to observe a new outcome with that new mind. From a quantum standpoint, we have to create a different state of being as an observer and generate a new electromagnetic signature.

When we do, we will match a potential reality in the field that exists only as an electromagnetic potential. Once that match exists between who we are being/what we are broadcasting and the electromagnetic potential in the field, we will be pulled toward that potential reality, or it will find us. I know that it’s frustrating when life seems to produce an endless succession of minor variations on the same negative outcomes. But as long as you stay the same person, as long as your electromagnetic signature remains the same, you can’t expect a new outcome. To change your life is to change your energy—to make an elemental change in your mind and emotions. If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.

What do your state of being and a laser have in common? I’ll make this connection to illustrate another thing you need to know if you want to change your life. A laser is an example of a very coherent signal. When physicists talk about a coherent signal, they are referring to a signal made up of waves that are “in phase”—their troughs (low points) and crests (high points) are parallel. When those waves are coherent, they are much more powerful.Waves in a signal are either aligned or unaligned, coherent or incoherent. The same goes for your thoughts and feelings.

How many times have you tried to create something, thinking in your mind that the end result was possible but feeling in your heart that it wasn’t? What was the result of that incoherent/out-of-phase signal that you were sending? Why is it that nothing manifested? As you just saw with the HeartMath study, quantum creating only works when your thoughts and feelings are aligned. Just as the waves in a signal are much more powerful when they are coherent, the same is true of you when your thoughts and your feelings are aligned. When you hold clear, focused thoughts about your purpose, accompanied by your passionate emotional engagement, you broadcast a stronger electromagnetic signal that pulls you toward a potential reality that matches what you want.

I frequently talk to my workshop audiences about my grandmother, a woman I adored. She was old-school Italian, as steeped in Catholic guilt as she was in the tradition of making tomato gravy to spoon on pasta. She prayed constantly for things and deliberately thought about a new life, but the guilt that had been instilled in her throughout her upbringing confused the signal she was sending. She only manifested more reasons to feel guilty. If your intentions and desires haven’t produced consistent results, you’ve probably been sending an incoherent, mixed message into the field.

You may want wealth, you may think “wealthy” thoughts, but if you feel poor, you aren’t going to attract financial abundance to yourself. Why not? Because thoughts are the language of the brain, and feelings are the language of the body. You’re thinking one way and feeling another way. And when the mind is in opposition to the body (or vice versa), the field won’t respond in any consistent way. Instead, when mind and body are working together, when our thoughts and feelings are aligned, when we are in a new state of being, then we are sending a coherent signal on the airwaves of the invisible.

Now let’s fill in another piece of the puzzle. To change our reality, those outcomes that we attract to ourselves have to surprise, even astonish, us in the way in which they come about. We should never be able to predict how our new creations will manifest; they must catch us off guard. They have to wake us up from the dream of the routine reality that we’ve grown accustomed to. These manifestations should leave us with no doubt that our consciousness made contact with the quantum field of intelligence, so we are inspired to do this again. That is the joy of the creative process.

Why should you want a quantum surprise? If you can predict an event, it is nothing new—it’s routine, automatic; and you have experienced it many times before. If you can predict it, the same you produced the same familiar outcome. In fact, if you’re trying to control how an outcome will occur, you just went “Newtonian.” Newtonian (classical) physics was about trying to anticipate and predict events; it was all about cause and effect. What does “going Newtonian” mean when applied to your ability to create? It’s when the external environment is controlling your internal environment (thinking/feeling). That’s cause and effect.

Instead, change your internal environment—the way you think and feel—and then see how the external environment is altered by your efforts. Strive to create an unknown, new future experience. Then when an unforeseen event occurs in your favor, you will be pleasantly surprised. You just became a quantum creator. You just went from “cause and effect” to “causing an effect.”

Hold a clear intention of what you want, but leave the “how” details to the unpredictable quantum field. Let it orchestrate an event in your life in a way that is just right for you. If you’re going to expect anything, expect the unexpected. Surrender, trust, and let go of how a desired event will unfold. This is the biggest hurdle for most to overcome, because we human beings always want to control a future reality by trying to re-create how it occurred in a past reality.

I’ve just talked about aligning our thoughts and feelings to produce the result we want … yet in the process, letting go of the details surrounding how that event will come about. That’s a leap of faith, and it is necessary if we are to exchange a life of humdrum, predictable outcomes for a joyful life of new experiences and quantum surprises.

But we’ll need to make yet another leap of faith to bring what we want into reality. Under what circumstances are you typically grateful? You may answer, I’m grateful for my family, the nice home I have, my friends, and my job. What those things have in common is that they’re already in your life. Generally, we are grateful for something that already happened or is already present in our lives. You and I have been conditioned into believing that we need a reason for joy, a motivation to feel gratitude, grounds to be in a state of love. That’s relying on external reality to make us feel different internally; it’s Newton’s model.

The new model of reality challenges us, as quantum creators, to change something within us—in mind and body, in our thoughts and feelings—before we can experience the physical evidence with our senses. Can you give thanks and feel the elevated emotions associated with a desired event before it occurs? Can you imagine that reality so completely that you begin to be in that future life now? In terms of quantum creating, can you give thanks for something that exists as a potential in the quantum field but has not yet happened in your reality? If so, you are moving from cause and effect (waiting for something outside of you to make a change inside of you) to causing an effect (changing something inside of you to produce an effect outside of you).

When you are in a state of gratitude, you transmit a signal into the field that an event has already occurred. Gratitude is more than an intellectual thought process. You have to feel as though whatever you want is in your reality at this very moment. Thus, your body (which only understands feelings) must be convinced that it has the emotional quotient of the future experience, happening to you now.

Thanks for the post Divide by Zero and for the quote Keit. That is one powerful quote and lesson!! That certainly, for the first time, make sense to me and certainly is what I have been doing wrong and blocking myself all this time.

It is definitely a book I will be putting on my manifestation list (was going to write wish list!). He has explained this in a way I can understand and will start putting into practice.

Thanks again.

Keit said:
Heart and mind working together. Feelings and thoughts unified into a state of being. If a state of being can wind and unwind strands of DNA in two minutes, what does this say about our ability to create reality? What the HeartMath experiment demonstrates is that the quantum field doesn’t respond simply to our wishes—our emotional requests. It doesn’t just respond to our aims—our thoughts. It only responds when those two are aligned or coherent—that is, when they are broadcasting the same signal. When we combine an elevated emotion with an open heart and a conscious intention with clear thought, we signal the field to respond in amazing ways.

The quantum field responds not to what we want; it responds to who we are being. ...

Thanks very much for this quote Keit, as happyliza said I'm also going to put this book in my to read list.

It was certainly a ver inspiring post to read :D thanks!!

Keit said:
I started reading Joe Dispenza's book: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, and noticed something very curious. That his description of how to interact with the Universe and how to invite possibilities is very similar to Laura's "treadmill exercise" that she talked about years ago, and the one you can hear about in her Knowledge and Being videos. Laura's "method" is basically a practical application of the same concepts without the "quantum"-gloss and techno-babble. But it can be indeed useful to some people, who maybe wish to understand more how it may work.

His explanation also make it clear why YCYOR may not work in many cases and can actually lead to opposite results. And that's why it is also important to do everyday efforts, no matter how small, in order to constantly reinforce the signal and match words and intentions with actions. Only then there is a possibility for "magic" to happen.

I'm reading this book at the moment, and am noticing the same thing. It's a very interesting read!

manitoban said:
Keit said:

I'm reading this book at the moment, and am noticing the same thing. It's a very interesting read!
Ditto, I concur with both of you. :)

Keit said:

This quote, as far as I have seen, is practically the essence of what is known as "Abraham-Hicks material." Or did I just hit another sore spot on the forum? It's funny how, with all the malefication of New Age, still the same kind of quotes are being quoted, and the same kind of thinking applied, while calling it, for some reason, "un-New Age," or "not New Age." FWIW

By the way, one of the earliest usages of the phrase "New Age" in the 20th century was probably as the title of the magazine edited by A. R. Orage (before he met Gurdjieff), one of the most respected Gurdjieff's students.

arpaxad said:
It's funny how, with all the malefication of New Age, still the same kind of quotes are being quoted, and the same kind of thinking applied, while calling it, for some reason, "un-New Age," or "not New Age." FWIW

I think the problem is not with anything being "New Agey" per se. Many theories or thinkers that might be labelled as "New Age" could be perfectly legitimate and valuable. The problem is that in this "New Age" area, it is like a battlefield for New Age Cointelpro, where there are an abundance of techniques, schools, and websites that are more questionable in their integrity and intentions. Sometimes the deception may be unwitting on the part of the players involved. Some of the most effective or convincing "Cointelpro" efforts will be those that do come close to the truth, with some twist somewhere. So when "New Age" is used in a deprecating way, I think it is kind of a short-hand for "New Age Cointelpro". (FWIW)

Laura wrote:

"I would like to start a discussion that focuses on Creating a New World.

"I would just like for all participants to think about what is wrong with our world and what they would like to see happen to make it right.

[...]

"Start anywhere. Maybe we should start talking about what is wrong with various systems and what could be done to fix them, if anything. If they are wrong at the foundation, what to replace them with?"

My two cents:

What is wrong has been extensively described by Gurdjieff in his book Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson. In an STO world we think and act STO. This makes it close to impossible to design or create something that fixes what's wrong. Everything is as it has to be. This classroom we are in which travels through space has arrived at what we see today. It is the result of the evolution that was afforded us. A few human beings are evolving towards a "graduation" to higher realms, but that is about all for now. It's only a few people. Anyway, in terms of "time" who knows when The Wave will "get here" so significant positive transformation can happen?

ROEL said:
My two cents:

What is wrong has been extensively described by Gurdjieff in his book Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson. In an STO world we think and act STO. This makes it close to impossible to design or create something that fixes what's wrong. Everything is as it has to be. This classroom we are in which travels through space has arrived at what we see today. It is the result of the evolution that was afforded us. A few human beings are evolving towards a "graduation" to higher realms, but that is about all for now. It's only a few people. Anyway, in terms of "time" who knows when The Wave will "get here" so significant positive transformation can happen?

In some recent sessions the C's have stated that the Wave is already happening here.

From what I've read in the past years things seem to be coming together. We have a bigger and bigger difference between those who are consciously trying to wake up and those who rather believe the lies.

I could only guess that if we apply information theory to this existence, it could be that the choice to be conscious despite our physical brain limitations is what sets us up to align for the next "jump" of evolution (which is not purely physical as the darwinists believe). Despite it being depressing to know some of the truth, it gives a hope, a dream for another state of reality that more matches that objectivity.

By the same page, those who keep choosing to believe lies in order to have physical and mental "comfort" are in a way signing a contract to stay in this reality as it is. It reminds me of how the C's say that the other choice would be to wake up with a red sky and perpetual cold howling wind!

The C's also said that we are here because we fit here. So it seems that the state of the reality reflects the choice of the consciousness. Choosing to be ignorant gives us a reality that keeps us at the mercy of destruction, aka the short wave cycle.

Back
Top Bottom