Cow being abducted

Ok, well that is why I added 'just my thoughts.'

Alien abduction/murder, or a faked photo?

You are correct though, it was very hard to look at. Maybe I jumped into trying to disprove it because of that reason.

EGVG said:
Dawn said:
On the human mutilation subject, I have to object to it being real.

First of all, the shadows are all incorrect:
-Photograph 1: You would have to be taking a picture from not only the far left corner, but also a flash from the middle. In other words, the person taking the picture, not only had to have had a major light source from the left (like stands/flashes) but also one close to the camera, like another flash from another camera. OR there are two other people flashing a picture at the same time. OR someone had a lightstand on the left which created the shadow of just the head, another light source ( like a window) that equaled a bright light source (window} just 30 degrees lower than the flash, AND At the same time. Not only that, but there is a shadow under the victims right arm, which also indicates a major flash from that angle as well.

Injuries:
The 'gunshot' looking wound in his arm seems to be much clearer than any other injuries. Which makes it also more look like a fake. The burn marks on his face and chest, indicate that his head does not belong to his body. The degeneration of his mouth and eyes indicate that the parts of his face, died or succumb to natural degeneration before his body (which could mean that it was added on digitally.)

The burns on his chest seem to have not actually burned the hair. Also it just looks 'black' not an actual injury.

Picture 2 looks like nothing to me. A mess. (well obviously)

Picture 3; The "hole" and the red spot, does not match what would happen in bruising, it wouldn't ever happen. It's not possible with the human body. That hole can not represent a hole in the skin. Nor the bruising. It could be a bruising of course, but not in the event of an actual hole. Not possible. IMO, its fake.

It It appears that the lower intestine are gone in one of the pictures.
Then in others, it is facing up and then facing down. What is the
rules in treating dead bodies these days?

Still there are many other things that seem very fake. I'm not even sure they show the
same body/head in many of them. I do not think it's an alien abduction, If anything
it's 'proof of a hit' for some hit man with crappy photoshop skills....after he offed like four or five other people and put them all together. (I really don't think so)

Just my thoughts.

Really...look I know its hard to cope with this kind of info, but your just rambling, your thoughts on the subject seem forced to believe that the case is not true, when in fact the case is really clear, and has all the evidence to show that this was not a man made murder.

EDU

EGVG said:
Dawn said:
On the human mutilation subject, I have to object to it being real.

First of all, the shadows are all incorrect:
-Photograph 1: You would have to be taking a picture from not only the far left corner, but also a flash from the middle. In other words, the person taking the picture, not only had to have had a major light source from the left (like stands/flashes) but also one close to the camera, like another flash from another camera. OR there are two other people flashing a picture at the same time. OR someone had a lightstand on the left which created the shadow of just the head, another light source ( like a window) that equaled a bright light source (window} just 30 degrees lower than the flash, AND At the same time. Not only that, but there is a shadow under the victims right arm, which also indicates a major flash from that angle as well.

Injuries:
The 'gunshot' looking wound in his arm seems to be much clearer than any other injuries. Which makes it also more look like a fake. The burn marks on his face and chest, indicate that his head does not belong to his body. The degeneration of his mouth and eyes indicate that the parts of his face, died or succumb to natural degeneration before his body (which could mean that it was added on digitally.)

The burns on his chest seem to have not actually burned the hair. Also it just looks 'black' not an actual injury.

Picture 2 looks like nothing to me. A mess. (well obviously)

Picture 3; The "hole" and the red spot, does not match what would happen in bruising, it wouldn't ever happen. It's not possible with the human body. That hole can not represent a hole in the skin. Nor the bruising. It could be a bruising of course, but not in the event of an actual hole. Not possible. IMO, its fake.

It It appears that the lower intestine are gone in one of the pictures.
Then in others, it is facing up and then facing down. What is the
rules in treating dead bodies these days?

Still there are many other things that seem very fake. I'm not even sure they show the
same body/head in many of them. I do not think it's an alien abduction, If anything
it's 'proof of a hit' for some hit man with crappy photoshop skills....after he offed like four or five other people and put them all together. (I really don't think so)

Just my thoughts.

Really...look I know its hard to cope with this kind of info, but your just rambling, your thoughts on the subject seem forced to believe that the case is not true, when in fact the case is really clear, and has all the evidence to show that this was not a man made murder.

EDU

EGVG, I don't think that we can be completely sure if the case is true, just based on those images. More evidence would be helpful. In other words, I don't agree that the case is really clear; it could be true, a hoax or a distortion (images included) of an original true event in order to muddy the waters.

I think it's a little unnecessary to accuse Dawn of rambling, when s/he is only voicing her/his opinion. Having said that, I also don't think that we can know exactly how an alien mutilation of a human body would look like. I think it's safe to say that it wouldn't look anything like we are used of seeing (including odd looking puncturing holes etc.).

EGVG, I don't think that we can be completely sure if the case is true, just based on those images. More evidence would be helpful. In other words, I don't agree that the case is really clear; it could be true, a hoax or a distortion (images included) of an original true event in order to muddy the waters.

I think it's a little unnecessary to accuse Dawn of rambling, when s/he is only voicing her/his opinion. Having said that, I also don't think that we can know exactly how an alien mutilation of a human body would look like. I think it's safe to say that it wouldn't look anything like we are used of seeing (including odd looking puncturing holes etc.).

Well I'm not only basing my point on the photos, have you read the autopsy?, And have you read cattle mutilation cases? There are some similarities. To say the least. So the fact that the autopsy describes every photograph make, gives the pics even more reliability as proof of something that a man could just simply not do.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/img/alien-mutilation/abduction-mutilation-autopsy-report.pdf Here is the autopsy file, its in Portuguese

Also, we have more info on what we could expect a mutilation case to look like, we have the transcripts, we have books on cattle mutilation, we know what some 4D STS beings need to nourish, still we don't know it from our personal experience, so the case is very important, because if it where 100% an alien abduction/murder then we can star putting together the puzzle. And let me tell you the pieces seem to fit.
So I stand by what I said about this case being true, we don't know who did it, but I'm sure It was not a regular human/killer.

EDU

EGVG said:

Well I'm not only basing my point on the photos, have you read the autopsy?, And have you read cattle mutilation cases? There are some similarities. To say the least. So the fact that the autopsy describes every photograph make, gives the pics even more reliability as proof of something that a man could just simply not do.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/img/alien-mutilation/abduction-mutilation-autopsy-report.pdf Here is the autopsy file, its in Portuguese

Also, we have more info on what we could expect a mutilation case to look like, we have the transcripts, we have books on cattle mutilation, we know what some 4D STS beings need to nourish, still we don't know it from our personal experience, so the case is very important, because if it where 100% an alien abduction/murder then we can star putting together the puzzle. And let me tell you the pieces seem to fit.
So I stand by what I said about this case being true, we don't know who did it, but I'm sure It was not a regular human/killer.

EDU

I agree, the autopsy report gives good evidence of it being a non human killer. For some reason, when responding to your and Dawn's post I was just analyzing the images - thanks for pointing that out (that there was more than just the images). It's a pity that I don't read Portuguese, but I guess the translation on the site is accurate?

The puncture hole does look kind of strange to me, don't know if it's because the image is altered or because the 'method' applied is so strange. I guess this is what I was trying to say :)

Dawn, I'm not sure how the usage of multiple or 'special' lights proves the images false. Or that burn marks on his face and chest indicate that his head does not belong to his body.

Laura said:
Is Dawn a photo analysis expert?

No I'm not. :-[

The only thing that could back up anything would be working with Photoshop professionally for nine years and being a photographer for the past twenty. I am trained to make fake images, so I tend to look at photos with a filter of always thinking it might be fake.

I do love analyzing photos, it's fun for me to pick them apart. I should have not jumped in like I did though. I made a goal of becoming 'more active' on the forum now that I'm laid off for the next month, and I didn't start that out well at all.

The cow video is really hard to dispute!

EGVG, thanks for the extra information, very strange indeed!

Edited to include EGVG for the extra information.

Laura said:
I mean, some of the earliest material was about this topic (I really do need to get all those sessions posted, don't I?)

While it is certainly interesting and enlightening to read the old sessions, I think that a lot has already been reproduced and given context to in the Wave series. I find that often when going through some old sessions that you have been posting I have read them or parts of them before.

Well, only you can know how much more material there is, and I'm sure there's tons, but it seems to me that a lot, and probably the core of it has already been made available.

Dawn said:
Laura said:
Is Dawn a photo analysis expert?

No I'm not. :-[

The only thing that could back up anything would be working with Photoshop professionally for nine years and being a photographer for the past twenty. I am trained to make fake images, so I tend to look at photos with a filter of always thinking it might be fake.

I do love analyzing photos, it's fun for me to pick them apart. I should have not jumped in like I did though. I made a goal of becoming 'more active' on the forum now that I'm laid off for the next month, and I didn't start that out well at all.

The cow video is really hard to dispute!

EGVG, thanks for the extra information, very strange indeed!

Edited to include EGVG for the extra information.

More of an expert than me for example ;)
Keep Yourself honed.

Gertrudes said:
Laura said:
I mean, some of the earliest material was about this topic (I really do need to get all those sessions posted, don't I?)

While it is certainly interesting and enlightening to read the old sessions, I think that a lot has already been reproduced and given context to in the Wave series. I find that often when going through some old sessions that you have been posting I have read them or parts of them before.

Well, only you can know how much more material there is, and I'm sure there's tons, but it seems to me that a lot, and probably the core of it has already been made available.

Gertrudes I agree with you, but still, If we get the sessions on the original form you can read them all in context and understand better. Plus, I think that the point of posting the extra sessions is to get those little pieces missing. :)

EGVG said:
Gertrudes said:
Laura said:

Gertrudes I agree with you, but still, If we get the sessions on the original form you can read them all in context and understand better. Plus, I think that the point of posting the extra sessions is to get those little pieces missing. :)

Oh yes, I understand why it is important to post them, sorry if that wasn't clear from my post. I find it interesting to read them within the context of a particular topic in the Wave series, but I also find it interesting to read them within the context of the session itself and the events surrounding the period of when the session occurred.

I was pointing to the fact that despite it being important to have the sessions available because a lot can be drawn from them, and I'm sure we'll need to revisit them over and over again as our knowledge broadens, that doesn't make the portions of sessions available in Laura's books any less important, I think. Particularly because the context in which they are inserted in the books, often gives them a depth that would otherwise be difficult to see, at least for me.
Hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom