Could I have been abducted???

A little less then 2 weeks ago, I believe it was, the last thing I remember from that night was being in my garage smoking a cigarette and reading on the forum. The next thing I know my wife is waking me up in our bedroom the next morning, the door was shut( my wife had said when she walked in). My wife had spent the night out at a friends house due to work obligations. So to her surprise, was me sleeping In our bed. The interesting thing about this, is if my wife is out of town, I never sleep on our bed, I always sleepon the couch in the game room. On normal nights when I am going to bed who my wife, I always shut the bedroom door. But I do not remember even going upstairs, all I remember is being in the garage reading. I will admit, I had a couple of glasses of wine, but that would normally not make me black-out like that. Moreover, I always grab a bottle of water in the garage and set it on the table for later when I go to bed. That bottled water was in the garage the next day right where I left it. I always bring a bottled water to bed with me.

Whether I blacked out in the garage and sleepwalked upstairs, I have no idea what the heck happened. But it definitely freaked me out. I've tried to search for every logical answer, but it just doesn't make any sense. Anyone who has any experience with this type of experience, input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Whether I blacked out in the garage and sleepwalked upstairs, I have no idea what the heck happened. But it definitely freaked me out. I've tried to search for every logical answer, but it just doesn't make any sense.

My advice is if you really want to know what happened go to hypnotherapist if you can afford it.

Corvinus said:
Whether I blacked out in the garage and sleepwalked upstairs, I have no idea what the heck happened. But it definitely freaked me out. I've tried to search for every logical answer, but it just doesn't make any sense.

My advice is if you really want to know what happened go to hypnotherapist if you can afford it.
Whether that would be beneficial or not would depend entirely on the hypnotherapist and there are more charlatans our there than there are good practitioners, from what I understand. Since alcohol was involved, I'd suspect the explanation is rather mundane, though. fwiw.

Whether that would be beneficial or not would depend entirely on the hypnotherapist and there are more charlatans our there than there are good practitioners, from what I understand. Since alcohol was involved, I'd suspect the explanation is rather mundane, though. fwiw.

Yes, I know about charlatans and I intended to write good hypnotherapist but thought he probably knows that. It could be alcohol but I am in no position to know exactly, and from what he wrote:

I will admit, I had a couple of glasses of wine, but that would normally not make me black-out like that.

From that I think he referred that it was not by it, but if we give attention to details like his saying normally, that opens the possibility that in some rare cases it did black him out. He did not elaborate in more details if that was the case and if it has something to do with some disorder or something else. Also from my past experience and experiences of others people, they do not black out instantly even if drinking a lot, it takes time, and talking in that way about only three glasses of vine is impossible if he is healthy.

The one thing I've found that can control perceptions of 'high strangeness' is diet. Quite a few people here have benefited from removing gluten, dairy and sugar. So you may be interested in checking out the Life Without Bread thread, KJ2012.

truth seeker said:
The one thing I've found that can control perceptions of 'high strangeness' is diet. Quite a few people here have benefited from removing gluten, dairy and sugar. So you may be interested in checking out the Life Without Bread thread, KJ2012.

I've seen this mentioned here before. Will you elaborate please? Are you saying that the removal of the above stops the strangeness or just how we experience the strangeness?

Thanks.

salinafaerie said:
truth seeker said:

I've seen this mentioned here before. Will you elaborate please? Are you saying that the removal of the above stops the strangeness or just how we experience the strangeness?

Thanks.
Sure. :) The foods we eat not only nourish our bodies, but our brains as well. In other words, what we choose to eat can and does alter the way we think. This is also one of the ways in which we can take charge of/take responsibility for our own actions.

While I can't say for certain what is happening in KJ2012's case, I am pulling from my own experiences. I will say that it took time as the body/brain needs at least 6 months to clear itself from the effects of gluten. In my situation, I was perceiving that things were happening when they weren't. Cleaning up my diet helped me to become more objective - to see the truth of the matter more clearly.

I agree with the statement above that much of what we perceive as 'high strangeness' is often caused by things we do to ourselves (mundane reasons) as opposed to outside influences. If this is indeed the case, then why not at least try to remove those possibilities first before seeking the answers outside? All that does, in my opinion, is keep us thinking of ourselves as victims. Making choices that are in our own best interests, is empowering.

Another thing I did that I found to be immensely helpful was doing the ee meditation. I hope that helps. If you need clarification, don't hesitate to ask.

truth seeker said:
Sure. :) The foods we eat not only nourish our bodies, but our brains as well. In other words, what we choose to eat can and does alter the way we think. This is also one of the ways in which we can take charge of/take responsibility for our own actions.

While I can't say for certain what is happening in KJ2012's case, I am pulling from my own experiences. I will say that it took time as the body/brain needs at least 6 months to clear itself from the effects of gluten. In my situation, I was perceiving that things were happening when they weren't. Cleaning up my diet helped me to become more objective - to see the truth of the matter more clearly.

I agree with the statement above that much of what we perceive as 'high strangeness' is often caused by things we do to ourselves (mundane reasons) as opposed to outside influences. If this is indeed the case, then why not at least try to remove those possibilities first before seeking the answers outside? All that does, in my opinion, is keep us thinking of ourselves as victims. Making choices that are in our own best interests, is empowering.

Another thing I did that I found to be immensely helpful was doing the ee meditation. I hope that helps. If you need clarification, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks. I've been reading as fast as I can here and making changes as fast as I can but, as you state, it can be some time before the changes are noticeable.

I totally agree that it is logical to look to the mundane before the strangeness for explanations.

Thanks for clarifying.

That leads to my next question that will hopefully be helpful to KJ2012- If you do feel you are being targeted from either outer earth or earth forces, how do you steer clear of victim mentality other than the changes we've discussed? Those changes really do make sense but to feel you've been repeatedly hit is hard to shake.

Thanks, again, truth seeker.

salinafaerie said:
That leads to my next question that will hopefully be helpful to KJ2012- If you do feel you are being targeted from either outer earth or earth forces, how do you steer clear of victim mentality other than the changes we've discussed? Those changes really do make sense but to feel you've been repeatedly hit is hard to shake.

Perhaps one way to look at victim mentality is that it is a form of internal considering -- feeling sorry for ourselves because life isn't treating us 'fairly'. When we run up against challenges, especially when they're stacked back-to-back, it can be hard not to do this, and I think we all struggle with this to various degrees (I know I do). But we're here to learn, and many of the disagreeable challenges we face are lessons in one way or another. One part of those lessons can be to learn how to either avoid similar situations in the future, through knowledge that we acquire in dealing with them -- knowledge which we can sometimes obtain from others through networking, and which we can also share with others who face similar situations down the road. Another part can be to learn how to become more adaptable, for example by revising the way we see a situation and re-evaluating our priorities. It can take a lot of discipline and some amount of faith to keep this in mind when we're in the middle of exhausting experiences that seem intended to wear us down, but I think that the point is to always keep trying -- victim mentality makes you want to give up and throw in the towel, which is exactly where we shouldn't go if our aim is to continue to grow.

salinafaerie said:

Adding to truth seeker and Shijing's feedback, I think that you'll find that as you make those changes, and as you give them time to settle in, the way you process things mentally and emotionally, changes, and it can change to an amazing degree.

There are a couple of things involved in taking the steps to changing your diet, and in incorporating EE as a meditation program that is part of your regular routine. Besides the incredible benefits you gain from them, on their own, you are also exercising your self discipline, your will, persistence, and your ability to commit to something, as well as follow the chosen course, before you even begin to notice a difference. These traits of character can be very empowering when developed, and give you a much needed "boost", if you will, to re frame what has been the tendency to fall into a victim's mentality, transforming it into a constructive mindset and attitude.

These type of changes can be gradual, but are very profound. It's like re writing yourself from the inside out.

Shijing said:
salinafaerie said:

Perhaps one way to look at victim mentality is that it is a form of internal considering -- feeling sorry for ourselves because life isn't treating us 'fairly'. When we run up against challenges, especially when they're stacked back-to-back, it can be hard not to do this, and I think we all struggle with this to various degrees (I know I do). But we're here to learn, and many of the disagreeable challenges we face are lessons in one way or another. One part of those lessons can be to learn how to either avoid similar situations in the future, through knowledge that we acquire in dealing with them -- knowledge which we can sometimes obtain from others through networking, and which we can also share with others who face similar situations down the road. Another part can be to learn how to become more adaptable, for example by revising the way we see a situation and re-evaluating our priorities. It can take a lot of discipline and some amount of faith to keep this in mind when we're in the middle of exhausting experiences that seem intended to wear us down, but I think that the point is to always keep trying -- victim mentality makes you want to give up and throw in the towel, which is exactly where we shouldn't go if our aim is to continue to grow.

Doesn't this have a lot to do with resilience factor and an organisms (human in this case) ability to adapt successfully? The studies I have read about twins raised in the same abusive environments are fascinating with one twin by measurable standards thriving and the other not.

Thank you, Shijing.

I had not considered the victim mentality......and to elaborate, I think I've blacked out a couple of times from drinking, at least once was a few years ago on a long night of birthday celebration after I had been drinking heavily. Otherwise having a drink or 2 is not going to cause that, and I'm not aware that I have a sleeping disorder like narcolepsy or something like that. But I do appreciate the incite. I will consider the mundane explanations before I start to consider high Strangness as the absolute possibility. As for the victim mentality, I know we all have suffered from that, seeing as though we are in an STS awareness mind frame currently. Plus, I'm really trying to change my diet. Cutting the gluten and carbs has been very hard for me, as that's like some of my favorite types of foods to eat. I'm not saying it can't be done, for me personally, but its definitely a challenge. Judging by others experiences with correcting their diet on this forum, it seems its one step in the right direction towards really being able to see the truth more clearly and I suppose ultimately see ourselves as we truly are, which is what finding the soul/higher being truly is.....right? Thanks for all the informative replies....

Again, there could be a mundane explanation, although I hope it isn't what I'm suggesting - I don't want to alarm you.

Some forms of epilepsy manifest via absence seizures - you literally 'disappear' from consiousness for a period of time. Maybe see your doctor for an EEG to rule it out. Im my view its best to rule out all the 'normal' explanations before looking for anything para-normal.

FWIW.

Basically, you want to reduce REM sleep, and force deep restorative NREM sleep (a phase in which hyperdimensional entities cannot manipulate you that easily).
Some keys to success:
1. keto-diet (<50g of carbs a day [most of which should come from nuts], no sugar & dairy)
2. a lot of fat and protein
3. a lot of magnesium
4. no alcohol
5. melatonin

I was on a starchy/vegeterian diet a few years ago, I had awful episodes of sleep paralysis and nightmares.
Keto-diet is inducer of delta-sleep (deep restorative sleep in which your cortex is active).
Starchy and sugary diets induce REM-sleep (in which your limbic system is active; with a lot of sleep paralysis episodes, nightmares)...

Read here:
Acute effects of the very low carbohydrate diet on sleep indices
_http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/nns/2008/00000011/00000004/art00001?token=00581a9cfafad9616c6720297d7634777b742b6c7a4142433b206d3f6a4b6e4e395e4e6b63310094c6cf61c0

Medulin said:
NREM sleep (a phase in which hyperdimensional entities cannot manipulate you that easily).

Do you have any data to back this statement up? I think it is a bit of a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom