Correlation between 1980 abduction case & Cass. Transcripts

PepperFritz

The Cosmic Force
On today's "Earthfiles" website, Linda Moulton Howe writes about a 1980 cattle mutilation/human abduction case (Mother and Son Watched Cow Rise In Golden-Orange Beam to Disc), in which I noticed the following interesting correlation with the Cassiopaea transcripts:

Linda Moulton Howe said:
The original 32-page typed hypnosis transcript is in my first book, An Alien Harvest [1989]. The transcript includes the mother’s recollection of various types of beings in the underground cavern and one particular pool of water that seemed to contain blood and organs. In that pool, she could see a humanoid-shape floating, but did not understand if it were an experiment or nutrition or what.

Session 941022 said:
A: ...part of their reason for existence on the
fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through
ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore,
this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of
nourishment and other means are achieved physically.
Q: (L) What other means?
A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would
be an example of that.
Q: (L) Do they do that?
A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you
may be thinking. It is done through pores.
Q: (L) In what manner?
A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and
then disposing of the remaining product....

This reminds me of an interview of Credo Mutwa where he talks about his aduction experience.
from _http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html
Sir, it would take too long for me to describe what I saw in that strange place, as the creature pushed me, roughly, from room to room. Even now my mind can’t grasp what it was that I saw. Amongst many things that I saw were huge cylindrical objects, made of what appeared to be glass of some kind. And in these object, cylinders, which reached from the roof to the floor of the place we were going through, was what appeared to be a sort-of a greyish-pink liquid. And in this liquid I saw small editions of the alien creatures floating round and round, like disgusting little frogs, inside this liquid.

Back
Top Bottom