Corona craziness

I had a friend who would say if he saw a large crowd of people, they must be giving away free beer. Well they were doing that in Germany. Because they can't get their beer to market because of the lockdown, and it can't be stored long because it is unpasteurized they had to do exactly that. Pretty sad state of affairs really.

I had a friend who would say if he saw a large crowd of people, they must be giving away free beer. Well they were doing that in Germany. Because they can't get their beer to market because of the lockdown, and it can't be stored long because it is unpasteurized they had to do exactly that. Pretty sad state of affairs really.

More alcoholics are NEEDED by the German government anyway. Its a win-win situation for them... I bet there's a HUGE rise in alcohol abuse worldwide.

Alcohol should be used strategically! Not to be bathed in :lol:

Here in Canada, the government has announced that things might start opening up 'slooowly'. Upon hearing this hopeful news, my massage therapist called to discuss their new protocols and for me to book an appointment. With some hesitation, told the therapist that I just don't know about this new normal business...will have to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom