Controlled cranial pulse ?

Hello
I have similar 'thing' going on,though I never experimented with drugs.
I can induce some similar pulse/energy wave if I want,when I concentrate on area in my head where pineal gland is.
When I do that I feel some energy being released and traveling through my body and in effect producing goosebumps on my skin.
It is a pleasent feeling while it lasts,even bit extatic,so I guess it isn't comletely true that I never experimented on drugs,it's possible I had been giving myself drug-like shots all along.
But then I realised it drains me of my energy alot if I use it often.
I became aware of this 'ability' when I was like 5 years old,and since then I have been using it whenever I was sick or felt that way.

Also there is one really strange event when I was 5 years old that might be connected with this 'ability'.
Something happened while I was sleeping and it wasn't just a dream or nightmare.All I could remember next morning was terrible feeling of fear and confusion and sense that it wasn't frist time that happened to me.I also remembered some bits of that event but I couldnt explain it with words,and when I think back at it I got that 'energy wave traveling through my body and goosebumps feeling'.Yeah,even today.
Let me try explain that event/state that happened using words.
I was pulled away to some completely unfamiliar/scary place, like different dimension.(Closest thing to describe it is space/universe with asteroids)
Feeling of fear of losing myself in that huge immensity was allpresent.All was huuge and strange and there were all kinds of objects(but not rly objects) so terrifingly vast , and they were moving around me really fast and I felt them somehow.And I even remember hearing some voices and names few from my family that I know, and others unfamiliar and when I felt like I'm going get devoured and lost in that 'dimension' I finally woke up terrified like never in my life cause nothing could be compared to that .
Few years ago I got courage and somehow get to that dimension/state again, when I was in mid-dream state but this time wasn't that scary but feeling was the same.

I have too experienced this, and used to use drugs. But the feeling is at my crown.
I think I became aware of it after i first tried meditation.
I thought, back then, it was some sort of "power"; I'd do it at night when I was scared of abduction, something I've been afraid of since childhood.
It made me feel protected and safe. I can still do it now if I want. But it doesn't make me feel safe at all anymore.

I think I should add that if I pray before sleep that, most of the time, I can feel a "pressure" on the place this pulse would be.
But I expect it to be there, so it could be psychological.
Interestingly, after a frightening EE experience, I asked, very genuinely, for protection, and felt a stream of "energy" entering my crown.
This could all be imagined.

I haven't given the pulse much thought or utilized it untill some days prior to imnottheones reply where I had a crushing headache and went to lie down, then the pulse surfaced and I allowed it to take it's course -2 minuttes later the headache was gone. That night after POTS I asked to know about what it was. A week later in a reiki class after receiving reiki II, I was doing work on a woman who just happened to be a cranisacral practicioner and the pulse invited itself to start again, and as it felt natural I let it through, don't know if there was a relation to the reiki vibration but it felt like it synchronized, although I don't have a similar distinct sensation of vibration in my palms.

imnottheone said:
I'm interested in comparing, have questions.
Do ask.

Improvise said:
When I do that I feel some energy being released and traveling through my body and in effect producing goosebumps on my skin
To compare, I don't get goosebumps but have noticed a very slight tingling effect in the arms for example.

Improvise said:
it's possible I had been giving myself drug-like shots all along
If this pulse is analogous to the intracranial fluid fluctuation of cranisacral therapy then it could be releasing cannabimimetic compounds (rather than endorphins as usually claimed) through the endocannabinoid system. _http://www.jaoa.org/content/105/6/283.long

Improvise said:
But then I realised it drains me of my energy alot if I use it often
I recall too that doing it in a forced manner would leave me in a zoned out mindset.

Timey said:
I think I should add that if I pray before sleep that, most of the time, I can feel a "pressure" on the place this pulse would be.
Sometimes during Prayer of the Soul it appears, but will usually disallow it as I don't know or feel sure about it's purpose.

Back
Top Bottom