Conscious Work vs Mechanical "Work" : How to tell the difference?

Any crafting by a 3D entity in a 3D STS environment is going to tend to be tainted if not totally saturated with STS. I tend to think the true deepest aim is buried in the subconscious, so an indirect access is required to sidestep the mental gatekeeper machine which is hardwired for STS. At least that’s the case for me.
But remember that you not only operate on a limited 3D existence, "what you do in life, echoes in eternity", so your 5D self, your self in the future, your higher self.. that is also participating in the crafting, maybe even counting on it.

But remember that you not only operate on a limited 3D existence, "what you do in life, echoes in eternity", so your 5D self, your self in the future, your higher self.. that is also participating in the crafting, maybe even counting on it.
Alejo, I’m well aware of all that: the timelessness, the multiple layers of reality and the self and the mind. I’m just elucidating a point of view. One of a myriad. I’m not locked into any one, but there are interface boundaries that it is necessary to be aware of in order to have any hope of objectivity.

(By interface boundaries I mean where 4d intersects 3D, where the subconscious departs from the conscious mind, where life and death blend and separate, where karma and free will meet etc. Where east meets west)

And, Alejo, you are one of the most worthwhile commenters here, so please don’t be offended if this sounds like a rant; it’s not personal.

How about this: a future can’t be crafted by an individual operating in an STS paradigm that isn’t at least a function of STS. It’s embedded in the questions: what future would you like to create? What do you want? How would you like it all to turn out? If you could influence or direct outcomes, what would you do? …And why?

Dancing with eternity does involve faith and trust. Perhaps it can be said those are crafted by intention or even desire. But by a consciously designed plan?

To some great extent these things have to be allowed to unfold. (For, Why is it said “be careful what you wish for”?) The dance steps, when done in ignorance, are unknown. Sometimes the lesson is to craft by not crafting. The idea we are in control here is hubris.

Yes we can dance with fate but it’s a strange dance indeed. I did not find love when I was trying to find love. Love found me when when I wasn’t trying to craft it into existence.

I am saying that there are many prerequisites to true creation and ultimately it is a roll of the dice with an outcome only known after the fact. If we could control our outcomes so precisely there would be no novelty, no surprises, and perhaps no lessons. This is what our pals in 4DSTS are up against. They are crafty control freaks who are dying because of it. (If RA and the C’s are to be believed)

And that’s the last point as G said: in the end, death cuts everything off. So, I am an advocate of standing in awe of the mystery while trying to allow creation to manifest positively through me. I’ll figure it all out later when it’s over. This may sound defeatist. Or it may be realistic and objective. But for me it seems when I firmly grip the wheel, the car goes careening wildly through the hedgerows. I’m just being honest. I’m not looking for a fix. I don’t need one. I’m crafting that my haphazard style is just perfect.

We are all different and yet the big lessons are universal. We are all at different places on the learning curve. I think on some level you and I try to do a similar thing: to point out alternatives when it sounds like there is an imbalance solidified. The Holy Spirit says “you need to say something”. Sometimes this works. LOL. So I appreciate your comments.

To some great extent these things have to be allowed to unfold. (For, Why is it said “be careful what you wish for”?) The dance steps, when done in ignorance, are unknown. Sometimes the lesson is to craft by not crafting. The idea we are in control here is hubris.
Yes allowed to unfold but at the same time account for others free willed choices being completely passive and the “thing” unfolding does require a bit of luck as others choices create ripples through the 3 D reality effecting the how what when why and how it affects and the events in our lives… IMO it’s important to gain wisdom through experience and time I do believe one can allow and craft at the same time there is always and or usual nuance

Yes allowed to unfold but at the same time account for others free willed choices being completely passive and the “thing” unfolding does require a bit of luck as others choices create ripples through the 3 D reality effecting the how what when why and how it affects and the events in our lives… IMO it’s important to gain wisdom through experience and time I do believe one can allow and craft at the same time there is always and or usual nuance
Yes, quite the dance indeed. To dance by not dancing (which is still a style of dancing) while avoiding collisions with the other dancers while dancing with them in-spite of being quite alone in the dance on a rotating and tilting dance floor with constantly changing music as others critique your steps.

Yes, quite the dance indeed. To dance by not dancing (which is still a style of dancing) while avoiding collisions with the other dancers while dancing with them in-spite of being quite alone in the dance on a rotating and tilting dance floor with constantly changing music as others critique your steps.
A lot of nuance and in the moment calculations needed… using wisdom and experiences gained with fate and “luck” involved… what an interesting pot of soup

And, Alejo, you are one of the most worthwhile commenters here, so please don’t be offended if this sounds like a rant; it’s not personal.
Non taken, honestly.

But I still think it's worth the shot, even if, or maybe precisely, as honestly about it being STS as one can be. That's one of the first illusions that I think one ought to get rid of, we're STS and our intents will be STS, period. Having admitted that, what does one's knowledge make available as a possibility for change?

What I meant by crafting is, when looking at one's life, what can one see that could use adjustment, regardless of STS or not. What could be adjusted for any different purpose? and craft that, or create that as an aim.

And it could be anything, anxiety, lying, shyness, a habit or two, and it could be for self serving reasons, but I think it's still worth the attempt, one might discover new things about oneself and about how the universe works.

Any crafting by a 3D entity in a 3D STS environment is going to tend to be tainted if not totally saturated with STS. I tend to think the true deepest aim is buried in the subconscious, so an indirect access is required to sidestep the mental gatekeeper machine which is hardwired for STS. At least that’s the case for me.

FYI the idea is to LOWER your entropy based on your free will choices…

Yes our bodies by nature are STS and our 3D Earth is STS but that is by design

The idea is to stand out to the “system” through becoming in your want and being more STO low entropy more order

Back
Top Bottom