Conferences this year?

Let me know when , If you need help just msg me I will try my best ( have lots of time ) .

Yesterday I visited my local Travel Agent as I'm planning an extended trip to Europe between March and September 2010 (I have family in the UK). My number 1 priority is to visit Auch Cathedral and the environs, I would be so happy to be able to go to a conference at that time, It would also motivate me to devote more time to 'The Work'as I tend to procrastinate on my own. Here's hoping.

I would love to come to a meeting next year also. I would probably have to sell a kidney to get there but it would be worth it :P

Is it always in Europe? Or are they sometimes here in the US?

Or are they sometimes here in the US?

Not that I can speak for anyone else, but....

.... If I was Laura, I would probably be pretty unwilling to set foot in the US again. (probably the reason she is not physically by her mother's side, right now)

I too, would love to come to a conference. I am guessing any new conference would likely have a focus on issues related to the FOTCM. Truth is.... I'm not sure I would want to come back afterward. He he he.... not sure they would let me back in, either. For all I know... they would lose track of the fact that I am a citizen, and disappear me into their illegal immigrant rendition black hole.

Lauranimal said:
Truth is.... I'm not sure I would want to come back afterward. He he he....

:lol: That was my first thought also!! If I could make the leap to get outta this country once, I might just not wanna come back either!! :lol:

Laugh That was my first thought also!! If I could make the leap to get outta this country once, I might just not wanna come back either!! Laugh

Lets blow this popsickle stand! :boat: :scooter:

Well, we have in mind trying to figure out ways to get people together and strategically placed via FOTCM, but that will take a little while and a lot of fundraising to get the show on the road. So again, we face the idea that getting the EE program out there, getting teachers up and running, and utilizing that, along with future dvds/activities, is the thing to do at the moment. That is the step we are on, everything that we would like to do comes after we have fully mastered this one.

Pete02 said:
Lauranimal said:
Truth is.... I'm not sure I would want to come back afterward. He he he....

:lol: That was my first thought also!! If I could make the leap to get outta this country once, I might just not wanna come back either!! :lol:

I'm actually in this situation now and I feel the same way!

Well, let's get FOTCM up and running well and we will see what we can do for our members... those are things that weigh on my mind.

Back
Top Bottom