Complex interests of climate warming

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
Here is an article that I had on my Facebook account this morning.
http://fr.whatsupic.com/nouvelles-politiques/1403604353.html
"American meteorological data of the twentieth century that have been used to" prove "global warming ... were fabricated!
GISS scientists have decided to delete the "data" captured on thermometers for a century, to be replaced by "data" from an algorithm out of their hands! "

I also heard that the temperatures of the nineteenth century have also been tampered with.
If we approve this kind of argument, we can ask what is their interest?
It seems that the first interest that is often discussed is the "false problem" of the environment and its industrial impact. Fossil fuels (oil, gas) will eventually be banned in favor of nuclear power. And the automotive industry may revive by new electric cars.
However, if the goal of elites and governments is to focus on all nuclear, why many countries claim the Arctic supposed conceal treasures of fossil fuels (deposit Alaska operated)? But as global warming does not exist, the melting ice will don't happen, it will seem impossible to drill for extracting oil there!

It seems to me that the elites are aware of a sudden melting of Arctic ice. This will not be due to global warming automotive and agricultural industries, but the arrival of a new phenomenon. Maybe STS perceive this event as the approach of war, nuclear disaster or the arrival of a star? For STO is perhaps the arrival of the wave.

Have you read the latest, Volume 3, of Secret History: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection? ( https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34835.0.html )

If you haven't, I highly recommend it. In the book, as in many SOTT Focus articles and SOTT Comments and SOTT Talk Radio Shows, and forum discussions, the overall data and connecting the dots shows that the main reason for the man-made global warming scam is that the Powers That Be want to make the masses of people believe that they're in control and can do something about the cosmic and earth changes. If the truth were known that there's nothing humans can do about it (and there's nothing the PTB are going to do to protect us from the coming ice age, or anything else, but with their lies and manipulations are actually endangering the greatest number of people by not having them knowing what's really coming), then what are governments/authorities/PTB good for other than oppressing the common people. Why do we need them? THAT'S the question that would arise and be the biggest threat to them.

Same as the "cosmic turkey shoot" problem, i.e. cometary threat. There's NOTHING the PTB can do about these things and throughout history, when catastrophes ensued (and were amplified by the pathocratic machinations as discussed in the books), the people turned on the ruling elite - and the elites know it.

The other, material, interests in the whole anthropogenic global warming scam is carbon trading. There are exchanges set up estimated to trade in the trillions. Psychopaths, as usual, aren't going to let an opportunity to plunder huge profits from people pass them by. But my guess is that a swarm of cometary explosions and the related electromagnetic phenomena such as EM pulses will quite likely wipe out most of the electrical infrastructure, so these carbon trading exchanges are probably going to be another short-term pipe dream of the psychopaths that rule our world.

Kristo said:
It seems to me that the elites are aware of a sudden melting of Arctic ice.

Sott.net has regular articles on what the real deal is behind the Global Warming scheme. If you do a search of 'global warming' on Sott, loads of articles will come up.

For example, despite the popular thought in the AGW community that the ice caps are melting, they're not. Ice in the Arctic has been rebounding and has grown 50%-60% since 2012:

Ice Age cometh: Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year; top scientists warn of global cooling

Ice in the Antarctic has also grown quite dramatically in the past couple of years:

Antarctic sea ice at record levels for April and it continues in May

So, yeah they are tampering with data, warping perception and spreading outright lies.

Thank you very much for your answers. I unfortunately did not read the tome 3. Hopefully the French translation arrives before glaciation :) and I'll understand the strange interest elites to want articque possess, especially if there is not melting ice?

Back
Top Bottom