Communiqués for Ark, et alia ("and others"); unified theory

"

I beg you to reply, at least to acknowledge receipt.

Thank you,

---Oh also I've found some of your publishing online."

I acknowledge. But I know very little. And when I know something, I publish it. You have found my papers online, so you know all I know.

My most recent paper is here:

Thanks for asking!
Ark,

From : The case of the swinging pendulum , on your blog, I think this post could be essential reading, but, here:

[...]

The above conclusion of David Hill is speculative. And we are not studying the history of science here, we are studying mathematics as applied to physics. Therefore we need to solve the pendulum problem exactly. But, of course, we will make reasonable idealizations. Thus, for example, we will neglect the fact that the arm has some elastic properties, we will neglect air resistance, we will neglect the fact that the Earth is round and that there are earthquakes in Italy On the other hand while quite often when studying the pendulum one considers only very small amplitudes, we will allow our pendulum to have as large swings as one wishes them to have – even through the roof. Only then our elliptic functions will truly reveal their glamour. So, let’s go to the business.
[...]
Aren't you talking about the "isochronus" shape that is traced by an object swung from the asymptote on the hyperbolic geometry? That this shape might fulfill the "Brachistochrone" problem, more like a conch-shell probability distribution?

If this were mirrored (somehow), may be distorted, to map out as the hypotenuse also; something distorted, but equal to the opposite two triangle legs? To conserve trigonometry and geometry.

Back
Top Bottom