Coming solar eclipse casts its first U.S. shadow on Eagle Pass, Texas

I would suggest taking Iamthatis's reccomendation a little more seriously and doing some actual digging around the topic MMS, beyond the echo chambers you might have encountered so far. This may be a good exercise in critical thinking and opening yourself up to new information/ knowledge; both stances are fairly valued in this network. We can be really invested in beliefs and generally don't examine them - this maybe a good opportunity for you to assess YOUR 'interesting' theory and shed some dead skin so to speak, as, let's face it, the poisoning and covering up of things that happens has to be far less obvious than this supposed spraying right before our eyes in broad daylight
If you wanted me to take your “recommendation” seriously, maybe you could forgo the gaslighting. I believe my own eyes that can see and my critical thinking skills are working well - thank you very much.

If you wanted me to take your “recommendation” seriously, maybe you could forgo the gaslighting. I believe my own eyes that can see and my critical thinking skills are working well - thank you very much.

Well, I used to think the same way. I trusted my perceptions, my ideas. In fact, I thought I was pretty smart. I also got defensive when some of my own ideas were challenged. Took me a while to be able to receive direct feedback and not take it as a personal attack.

The great wisdom traditions around the world and throughout history state that it is best to question everything - in particular one's eyes, ears, as well as even one's own critical thinking skills. In fact, we need to question every single aspect of our experience here.

After all, we're here in 3D, and mostly hypnotized until we can learn to see the invisible 'Third Man', if you're familiar with the term from The Wave. Without this ability to deeply question ourselves, and to accept direct questioning from others, evil aliens can hijack our perceptions quite easily.

There's a book called You Are Not So Smart that lays out over 40 common ways that we can't trust our eyes, ears, and critical thinking skills. The info from the C's adds another spiritual dimension to this, in the sense that we were born into an induced hypnosis, and need to work very hard to get over ourselves into order to break free.

Anyways, that's kinda the basis of this forum as I see it. Its very different from gaslighting, in the sense of psychological manipulation in order to harass and control. But hey, if you're not ready to question the chemtrails narrative, so be it.

Am not doubting what you believe
:-)
; apologies for the notes of self-importance in my post but it wasn't gaslighting, it was intentional poking and an invitation to reflect on (what comes accross as a) belief.

Remember all of us at early posting stages are guests here, least we can do is examine our point of view before labelling as 'interesting theory' sound research and logic (not to mention the many years of observation and expereince behind it, while actually using critical thinking).

I don't think it was gaslighting, there has been a lot of discussion over the entire topic and the conclusion was reached that they would an incredibly impartial way to spread poison on the population when there are so many different and more efficient ways to disseminate a way to maintain people weak and sick.

Beginning with food, then cellphones, then lies in the news and media and so on, not that the phenomenon shouldn't be noticed, as there are other implications about the atmosphere, but it's not an airplane spreading poison at such high altitudes that it would be impossible to predict where it would land.

That isn't to say that there isn't a plan or utility to keep the population dumbed down and sick, but throwing chemicals out of an airplane isn't the way it's being done.

That isn't to say that there isn't a plan or utility to keep the population dumbed down and sick, but throwing chemicals out of an airplane isn't the way it's being done.
I also think that if it is being done, it is not about getting people sick. Something like weather engineering or maybe HAARP-related chemtrails at high altitude (maybe to influence brainwaves) seem more likely.

However, on Monday morning I could see those planes do deliberate crisscross lines in the sky at low altitude around 15-20k feet. There is just a small regional airport where I’m at so we don’t get much air traffic, but the nearest Air Force base is just 5 minute flight time.
How do you know those weren't training flights for search and rescue or something similar? If the planes have to fly any sort of repeating pattern, their contrails would naturally form those sorts of shapes. I also remember flying into France during winter a few years back and seeing the holding patterns of the commercial aircraft around Charles De Gaulle airport forming a whole range of box-like contrails as the planes crossed each other's flight paths at different altitudes.

wow, I wonder if that had anything to do with beaming / subconscious programming becoming activated? That was really strange.
Greetings Steph. Perhaps another way comes to me of asking regarding the same observation, could it be that those that have been deeply programmed/abused will have a violent reaction internally (to seeing their mask crack) towards those outwardly (and in close proximity) when that which controls them make known to no longer have use and possibly even be detrimental to the matrix of control constructed over many generations. And sadly they then remove themselves from the situation as they are driven to?

Well, I used to think the same way. I trusted my perceptions, my ideas. In fact, I thought I was pretty smart. I also got defensive when some of my own ideas were challenged. Took me a while to be able to receive direct feedback and not take it as a personal attack.

The great wisdom traditions around the world and throughout history state that it is best to question everything - in particular one's eyes, ears, as well as even one's own critical thinking skills. In fact, we need to question every single aspect of our experience here.

After all, we're here in 3D, and mostly hypnotized until we can learn to see the invisible 'Third Man', if you're familiar with the term from The Wave. Without this ability to deeply question ourselves, and to accept direct questioning from others, evil aliens can hijack our perceptions quite easily.

There's a book called You Are Not So Smart that lays out over 40 common ways that we can't trust our eyes, ears, and critical thinking skills. The info from the C's adds another spiritual dimension to this, in the sense that we were born into an induced hypnosis, and need to work very hard to get over ourselves into order to break free.

Anyways, that's kinda the basis of this forum as I see it. Its very different from gaslighting, in the sense of psychological manipulation in order to harass and control. But hey, if you're not ready to question the chemtrails narrative, so be it.
It truly is adorable how much worse all of you are making it with each response… Clearly opinions and observations aren’t welcome here. Where did you see me making a statement as to what chemtrails are and what they do? Perhaps instead of attacking me and trying to teach me how to think, you could ask why I didn’t think that the cooling atmosphere was the cause of streaking in the sky on Monday. Seems like it’s you guys that are convinced of your own conclusions and can’t accept a different opinion.
PS you can search and see all the comments I ever made on this forum. When it comes to the “third man” and alien manipulations I’m a pro! Lol

Am not doubting what you believe
:-)
; apologies for the notes of self-importance in my post but it wasn't gaslighting, it was intentional poking and an invitation to reflect on (what comes accross as a) belief.

Remember all of us at early posting stages are guests here, least we can do is examine our point of view before labelling as 'interesting theory' sound research and logic (not to mention the many years of observation and expereince behind it, while actually using critical thinking).
I’ve been on this site for almost 5 years lurking (but donating to this organization when finances allow) exactly because of the current situation. You can’t say anything here without a bunch of you jumping the gun. For the record, by the time I found the C’s material most of the stuff I already knew on my own wind and the material of this group served as a confirmation more than new information for me. In all honesty I have so much to contribute, but when every post turns into a personal attack, why would I even bother? I’ll just keep lurking.

How do you know those weren't training flights for search and rescue or something similar? If the planes have to fly any sort of repeating pattern, their contrails would naturally form those sorts of shapes. I also remember flying into France during winter a few years back and seeing the holding patterns of the commercial aircraft around Charles De Gaulle airport forming a whole range of box-like contrails as the planes crossed each other's flight paths at different altitudes.
I don’t doubt that under certain atmospheric conditions even regular passenger planes would leave streaks in the sky and I’ve seen it myself, but it was 78 degrees outside and sunny. The aforementioned AF base doesn’t do such exercises and they wouldn’t do them over a densely populated city. The next nearest one that does is over 100 miles away and they train over the Gulf of Mexico instead of flying over large residential areas. The reason I know it is that one of my closest friends is a retired AF officer that was stationed at both bases. I also drive over 40,000 miles a year in that area and I can’t describe the trails as anything but deliberate spraying; rarely over rural areas, but the skies over any city you drive to are hazy almost every day. And as it happens, the midsize city I live in is part of the future agenda 2030 major transportation hub for their 15 minute ghettos and it’s on their maps… Again, I don’t claim to know anything - just my observations over a long period of time.

I'm thinking everyone is on to something but one thing that I haven't read from either is that the cloudy skies especially over densely populated areas prevents those areas from noticing the strange phenomena taking place over their heads. In other words it gives officialdom some cover and breathing room to not have to explain to the clamoring despicables on what's going on above their heads. Just another thought.

It truly is adorable how much worse all of you are making it with each response… Clearly opinions and observations aren’t welcome here. Where did you see me making a statement as to what chemtrails are and what they do? Perhaps instead of attacking me and trying to teach me how to think, you could ask why I didn’t think that the cooling atmosphere was the cause of streaking in the sky on Monday. Seems like it’s you guys that are convinced of your own conclusions and can’t accept a different opinion.
So, what are chemtrails?

Session: 19 December 2001
Q: (A) I don't think we have any question about ***, this goes by itself and it is kind of an interesting adventure to interact with him and see what happens, right? I don't see any danger except that when*** comes on the horizon in some way we may have to take decisions what to do and there will be some kind of participation of us needed. It is not urgent so we can skip it, I guess. (B) Did Danny actually see some sort of rip in the sky?

A: Lots of those lately, eh?

Q: (L) Is that what they're doing all these chem trails for to put some kind of substance in the sky that has some kind of electromagnetic effect or something that holds the illusion in place?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does it also have some kind of chemical affect on our brains or on our physiology?

A:
Yes

I don’t doubt that under certain atmospheric conditions even regular passenger planes would leave streaks in the sky and I’ve seen it myself, but it was 78 degrees outside and sunny.
It was warm at ground level on the day I flew into France, too. Atmospheric layer temperatures can vary quite considerably.

The reason I know it is that one of my closest friends is a retired AF officer that was stationed at both bases.
Have you asked your friend what he thinks about those flights, and whether they originate from those bases, without mentioning chemtrails?

Back
Top Bottom