clinical depression and ascending

ironjam628

The Force is Strong With This One
There are a few times in the transcripts where depression is mentioned, mostly identified as an 'attack' by 4th density STS forces. I have clinical depression, and find it necessary to take medication for it. Many times in the past 10 years(since I was diagnosed) I have gone on and off meds as I do not like them and fear that while it treats my symptoms, I can't help feeling that they may shut me off from deepening my spirituality. But going off of the meds has been problematic at best. You cannot believe the utter despair I feel, and how "primal" I get. I'm not violent, nor ever will be, but when I am depressed, I have no tolerance for people or their weird ways(i.e.programming?). Retreating to nature is the only way to mitigate these awful feelings. Road rage is not who I am!! But while I still retain an inherent compassion for most things(my true nature, as it were(I hope!)), when I get into that negative state I find myself thinking aggressive STS thoughts that I can't control mentally(although I am NEVER outwardly violent). So am I doomed? I'm not fearful for my life, or fearful in general, for that matter, about anything that may come to pass per the Transcripts. I have already decided that the Earth is what is important and I am willing to give my tiny little life if it helps her(I may sound like a nutjob, but I made this decision with a clear head and a logical mind). But my question is, if I can't live without the meds (poison?), how can I expect to evolve my nature, or ascend, when I am stuck in some primitive self-centered EGO I can't control(mentally)?

Hi IronJam628,

I think that one thing you should maybe start looking into is your diet ? Is it gluten and dairy free ? do you eat properly ? etc...
There are many topics stickied on the Diet section of the forum to get you going.

It's incredible the changes that can happen to your mood when you stop eating a lot of things you should not be eating.

I am sure someone else will chime in to give more helpful advice ;)

ironjam628 said:
There are a few times in the transcripts where depression is mentioned, mostly identified as an 'attack' by 4th density STS forces. I have clinical depression, and find it necessary to take medication for it. Many times in the past 10 years(since I was diagnosed) I have gone on and off meds as I do not like them and fear that while it treats my symptoms, I can't help feeling that they may shut me off from deepening my spirituality. But going off of the meds has been problematic at best. You cannot believe the utter despair I feel, and how "primal" I get. I'm not violent, nor ever will be, but when I am depressed, I have no tolerance for people or their weird ways(i.e.programming?). Retreating to nature is the only way to mitigate these awful feelings. Road rage is not who I am!! But while I still retain an inherent compassion for most things(my true nature, as it were(I hope!)), when I get into that negative state I find myself thinking aggressive STS thoughts that I can't control mentally(although I am NEVER outwardly violent). So am I doomed? I'm not fearful for my life, or fearful in general, for that matter, about anything that may come to pass per the Transcripts. I have already decided that the Earth is what is important and I am willing to give my tiny little life if it helps her(I may sound like a nutjob, but I made this decision with a clear head and a logical mind). But my question is, if I can't live without the meds (poison?), how can I expect to evolve my nature, or ascend, when I am stuck in some primitive self-centered EGO I can't control(mentally)?

Ironjam, you may find this thread, "Depression as a Stepping Stone (to Soul Growth)" useful: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2832.0

There are also lots of threads on how to safely get off the meds.

Hi Ironjam - many of us here have dealt with clinical depression (and worse) and with getting off of medication. You can live without the medication - in fact, you'll live better and more fully than you've ever imagined. Diet is a KEY component of this - I cannot stress that enough. Gluten, dairy, soy, additives, preservatives all contribute to depression in one way or another. Take some time to read through the diet and health section, use the search function for depression, inflammation, gluten, neuropathy, pharmaceuticals, psychotropic medications, etc.

Deep down in my heart I feel that I COULD be med free, hence my experiments of non-use.
Why I never really considered diet is interesting to me, as we are what we eat, right?
As there is more than one reply suggesting diet as an option, I have no choice ;) but to click on those links. Thanks so much.
Also, I guess I was looking for a little reassurance, as I can't believe just being sad(clinically) removes you from metaphysical understanding. Thank you for that, also.

Hey Ironjam, I just wanna chime in and suggest you get Dairy and Gluten free asap. I think those two things will help a lot. As you read through the diet threads there's a lot of creative ways you can modify your diet. There's also some supplements that help, 5-HTP being the one that I use to help keep me upbeat and level-headed when I get the blues. Some magnesium citrate will also really help as most people are deficient...

Definitely read through the diet and health section. Good Luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom