Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

Perceval said:
Guardian said:
After reading all this mess, I think I have a new expletive "Christ on a Chemtrail" :evil:

That'll be this one then!

Jesus_cloud.jpg

Jeesusss Chrii....

Oh wait a minute...

and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:30

Hmm.

1.He's not actually on the cloud.
2.There doesn't appear to be a great deal of power going on.
3.Not much glory either as I can see.

Ok everyone relax, false alarm. :P

About 4 or 5 years ago, I took the dogs out just as the sun was setting, and stood on the deck around the above ground pool, and heard a plane that sounded like it was in distress; there was a small airport nearby so I expected to see one of the prop planes that flew out of it. Surprised to see a old military jet flying low and slow one mile south of me, not far above the treetops; when it was parallel to my position I could see that it had no markings whatever, and appeared to be painted white. The 'distress' noise- kind of a concussive popcorn sound, was something being sprayed that exploded in the hot exhaust and formed a cylindrical cloud about 10-15 ft across, that expanded very slowly over time. In an hour it was probably 50 ft across; it was an unusually still night and it did not disperse. I got in the car and drove for at least 5 miles east, and the cloud still disappeared in the distance- and it followed the road. I drove back home, and I watched it until it was fully dark (no moon) and I couldn't see it any longer. That night I dreamed it was a cloud of poison that settled on the ground.

monksgirl said:
That night I dreamed it was a cloud of poison that settled on the ground.

Thanks for the account monksgirl. It supports what Laura has written on chemtrail/spraying. I have also noticed multiple times recently - nightime loud, low-flying,
large aircraft . Haven't been able to see any spraying though - too dark.

monksgirl said:
About 4 or 5 years ago, I took the dogs out just as the sun was setting, and stood on the deck around the above ground pool, and heard a plane that sounded like it was in distress; there was a small airport nearby so I expected to see one of the prop planes that flew out of it. Surprised to see a old military jet flying low and slow one mile south of me, not far above the treetops; when it was parallel to my position I could see that it had no markings whatever, and appeared to be painted white. The 'distress' noise- kind of a concussive popcorn sound, was something being sprayed that exploded in the hot exhaust and formed a cylindrical cloud about 10-15 ft across, that expanded very slowly over time. In an hour it was probably 50 ft across; it was an unusually still night and it did not disperse. I got in the car and drove for at least 5 miles east, and the cloud still disappeared in the distance- and it followed the road. I drove back home, and I watched it until it was fully dark (no moon) and I couldn't see it any longer. That night I dreamed it was a cloud of poison that settled on the ground.

Santa made the same observations :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ3tWjvHLKU

Bidoche said:
The evidence mounts up: http://aircrap.org/

That's not evidence. The more people write to me, the more I look at this phenomenon, the more I am convinced that the whole chemtrail thing is a major COINTELPRO operation.

Laura said:
Bidoche said:

That's not evidence. The more people write to me, the more I look at this phenomenon, the more I am convinced that the whole chemtrail thing is a major COINTELPRO operation.

On that website they are connecting the 'chemtrail spraying' to Alzheimer's Disease and respiratory problems. Another smoke screen to muddy the waters. When everyone will think that Alzh. and other diseases are coming from the OUTSIDE, they will not bother to look INSIDE, i.e. change their diet and detox both physically and mentally. Sounds like COINTELPRO to me too.

Aragorn said:
Laura said:
Bidoche said:

On that website they are connecting the 'chemtrail spraying' to Alzheimer's Disease and respiratory problems. Another smoke screen to muddy the waters. When everyone will think that Alzh. and other diseases are coming from the OUTSIDE, they will not bother to look INSIDE, i.e. change their diet and detox both physically and mentally. Sounds like COINTELPRO to me too.

People will also not make the connection between the unusual cloud formations and impending potential disaster, i.e. cometary bombardment.

It's pretty effective, too because there are a raft of "true believers" with a lot of wild speculation going on, fueled, of coursed, by the PTB.

Hi itsawild1,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Laura said:
Aragorn said:
Laura said:
Bidoche said:

People will also not make the connection between the unusual cloud formations and impending potential disaster, i.e. cometary bombardment.

It's pretty effective, too because there are a raft of "true believers" with a lot of wild speculation going on, fueled, of coursed, by the PTB.

here's the link to AC Griffiths, cryptograph-level security clearance of the NSA, talking about the chemtrail Cloverleaf operation spraying of barium salts into the atmosphere, he states that people have been killed for talking about the program, and that it originally used only CIA aircraft, but now are using purchased time from civilian airliners; there is also a nearby film clip of a UFO buzzing a chemtrail laying plane....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMW1BKkmuvg&feature=related

FWIW, after the incident where I observed close to ground spraying near my home in a sparsely populated rural area, about 6 months later my husband was diagnsed with lung cancer, and though it recurred 3 times in the same lung, it never passed out into metastases; which is unusual for a long standing lung cancer. I tried to get him to do alternative therapy before chemo but he wouldn't hear of it, and put himself through 4 rounds of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation, which finally destroyed his heart, and he died this past summer.

Half Past Human has a number of mentions of a series of 'waves', possibly energies, that will hit starting this spring and into the summer, and they will cause some people to go nuts or freak out, and will not be felt the same way everywhere; also an 'intelligently' guided mass that is incoming, and the final denoument of our currency system

An interesting, possibly related tale. I have been leery of these ring reports, probably because I first saw them presented by Richard Hoagland.

Nine strange giant rings appeared over Australia in January and February 2010. Could HAARP have been involved? That would explain the massive floods which occurred 1 year after the rings appeared, in 2010

Is this EUTimes a tabloid?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/huge-rings-appear-over-australia-is-haarp-involved/

Potamus said:
An interesting, possibly related tale. I have been leery of these ring reports, probably because I first saw them presented by Richard Hoagland.

Nine strange giant rings appeared over Australia in January and February 2010. Could HAARP have been involved? That would explain the massive floods which occurred 1 year after the rings appeared, in 2010

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/huge-rings-appear-over-australia-is-haarp-involved/
It sure reads like a tabloid. They're linking supposed 'rings' they saw - though the images are less than convincing - to weather that happened a year later? Haarp isn't about weather, it's about control of human beings - though I suppose tabloids are about control of human beings as well... Definitely reason to be leery about these 'ring reports'.

Potamus said:

this phenomen was discussed here before .

your link is interesting
maybe someone can move it to that thread ?

Back
Top Bottom