Centre for Inner Peace - Vitafon - Netherlands

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
_http://www.kristalzout.nl/en/

Just a brief warning to all that there is something very fishy about these people. I tried to buy a Vitafon there. They took my money, but no Vitafon ever arrived. After sufficient time had passed, I wrote and they said that it had been returned by the post office as undeliverable.

Well, that wasn't true.

So, they wanted more money to ship it again. I said, forget it. Just refund my money. So this woman, Annemiek Riksen, said she would deduct the shipping cost from the refund. I pointed out that this was ridiculous since it was obvious that she must have wrongly addressed the package because the P.O. here had NO record of any package to me being returned, so refund all my money.

That was 9 Dec...

Today I wrote to find out why my money was not returned. She wrote back a snappish reply that she requested my bank details (which she had because the money was transferred to her from my bank!) and that I had never provided them.

So, all in all, this was an extremely unpleasant experience with an alleged "Centre of Inner Peace." More like a Centre for conning people out of their money.

the secret anyone? the below excerpt kind of explains her understanding on ''centre of inner peace''

here is a quote from her(Annemiek Riksen from 2005, I translated it to english below

Titel: De gevolgen van negatief of positief denken

Duisternis is niets anders dan gebrek aan licht. Dus wat een mens nodig heeft die in duisternis leeft en handelt, is licht. Slecht gedrag komt voort uit angst, en dat is niets anders dan een tekort aan liefde. Iemand die zich slecht gedraagt heeft Liefde nodig en als hij/zij dat krijgt dan verbetert hij/zij zijn/haar gedrag automatisch en vrijwel onmiddellijk. De manier van doen is als volgt: je stuurt gedachten van liefde en licht naar die persoon en realiseert je ten volle dat WE ALLEMAAL EEN ZIJN.

I get a headache by reading this nonsense.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Title: The consequences of negative or postive thinking.

Darkness is nothing else then having a lack of light, so what a human being needs that lives and acts in darkness is light. Bad behaviour is due to fear, en the reason for that is a lack of love.

Someone who behaves badly needs love and when he or she recieves love , he/she will change her behaviour automatically and immediately. The way to do it is as follow: You are going to send thought of love and light towards that person and realizing WE ARE ALL ONE!

Source:

_http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=9642

Laura said:
So, all in all, this was an extremely unpleasant experience with an alleged "Centre of Inner Peace." More like a Centre for conning people out of their money.

Laura, it was quite a coincidence that my friend who first told me about Vitafon, and who sent me the PDF file Vitafon book which I forwarded to you, emailed me a report today out of the blue:

We have used Vitafon at this point for around 6 months.
Nothing negative to report.
Nothing strikingly positive either.
It does feel completely legitimate and we both notice
that we feel no urge to discontinue use.
D____ reminded me yesterday that many of the testimonials
mentioned many months of use before clearing.

I replied to him asking from whom he ordered his Vitafon. He and his wife are in South America. Apparently theirs arrived without incident. I'll let you know what he says. I also sent him the link to this thread.

Edit: OK, my friend quickly responded with his source for his Vitafon:

I found a really good person on ebay who is definitely selling vitafons made by the company - not knockoffs.

I would contact her.

_moneygirl108@gmail.com

This sounds better than dealing with the Center for Inner Turmoil. At least there is a recommendation... even though her email name is a tad STSish, eh?

Back
Top Bottom