Cassiopaean meetup groups?

Kevin

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everyone

I have been coming to this site for the past 9 years and it has had an incredible impact on me like so many other people here and was wondering if the idea of starting up "Cassiopaean meetup groups" in each city has been suggested yet. I see the user list names have grown quite a bit over the years so I am sure there must be at least 2 people in each big city to say the least and wanted to suggest maybe putting up peoples users names with their cities and email addresses (if they are interested in being contacted by others) on this site and then contacting people in your area that would like to get together in person to discuss the things we read about on this site and the C material in general since it is all so fascinating yet it is hard to find people to share this with that are somewhat awake.

I mean I have started up a 9/11 group in my city that has grown a lot over the past year but I am more into the spiritual stuff and things that go beyond 9/11 and the NWO and my 9/11 group isn't interested in the C material or anything that goes beyond their limits of belief (I mean most of them just woke up to 9/11 in the past 12 months).

I remember the C's mentioning that the information being given would be the future guidepost of the planet and that groups would eventually form. I think it would be great to interact with like-minded people in person and expand this community.

Has this been suggested before? and if not would this be something the SOTT staff could arrange on this site?

wow 9 years !- did you consider joining cass chat or Quantum Future School , not that these are social clubs but this site is mostly about working on yourself and that seems like next natural step after you discover it.

Deckard said:
wow 9 years !- did you consider joining cass chat or Quantum Future School, not that these are social clubs but this site is mostly about working on yourself and that seems like next natural step after you discover it.
Indeed. I find it distinctly odd that someone who has been following Laura's work for 9 years, has been a forum member for about a year and a half (with a grand total of 5 posts), suddenly wants to organize meet up groups! Seems like putting the cart before the horse to me. And, as Adam has pointed out, this has already been covered on an earlier thread.

Hi Folks

Thanks for the replies. Ya I found Laura's website in the summer of 1999 when I was going through a soul searching period in my life and after I read the transcripts I was blown away and although I am not a regular here I do check in from time to time.

I do go into casschat once in awhile and am on the mailing list and don't normally come into the forums (obviously) and I was posting here a few years ago (2005) but the forum had changed so I had to sign up again for this forum (It used to be different than this and was like one big board for posting all topics). And just because I don't post here doesn't mean alot (There are lots who just read and never post). I read the Gurdjieff books years ago but haven't had the discipline to stick with it since interacting with a computer in a chat room has never been my thing but obviously the rest of you are functioning fine so I am going to be going into Casschat a little more often. There is just something about human contact and the process that happens when you see different people in a group chatting about the same topics bringing other information to the table. The spiritual path can be a lonely path sometimes.

Anyhow, thanks again for your input. It was just a suggestion.

Cheers

Kevin said:
The spiritual path can be a lonely path sometimes.
Indeed Kevin, and this is the obstacle which has brought unfortunate ending to many heroes and heroines of The Cosmic Game (Edition BBM). Nobody really knows how and when the game begun but BBM is considered to be one of the trickiest editions ever.
In the BBM edition you can only start either as zombie or vampire and there is no other possibility. You also start in the state of Perpetual Slumber. Halfway the first level you can become Vampire Slayer. But you can also easily loose this power if you are not careful. I wouldn't know what happens beyond first level as I still haven't completed it.
If you successfully complete all BBM levels you become Dragon Slayer. Of course the path to DS level is so long and riddled with different perils and obstacles such as the one you mentioned, in fact DS level is better not contemplated while still on the first level.

The biggest power tools that can help overcoming the obstacle you mentioned are little flame sparks and little shiny mirrors that hero/heroine should start collecting along the way as soon as they have been fortunate enough to be awaken from Perpetual Slumber that rules in the BBM kingdom and is reinforced by luscious and sweet but very treacherous scent of Oblivion Flowers that blossom everywhere. There is litteraly no place in the kingdom where these little flowers don't grow. Apart from the Oblivion Flowers the kingdom is also riddled with Syrens, mermaids and mermen, Bluebeards and des belles dames sans merci to name just a few of the host of strange and different creatures that lurk everywhere. Each of these creatures our hero has to successfully master in order to complete the first level.

The awakening happens by pure chance and is determined mostly by vibrational frequency of the player which drives the player towards the light that occasionally shines in the kingdom thanks to the Keepers of the Beacon who are the busiest creatures in the Kingdom but can only do so much.

There are no guaranties that once awaken player will not succumb again to the Slumber also known as Big Sleep. This can happen at any moment and usually it is very sudden. Hero can never realize that he has succumbed again and continues to slumber dreaming that he is awake. Flame Sparks represent level of awareness applied in various emotional states while mirrors represent the level of self observation skills. The level of mirrors can significantly soar if our hero is fortunate enough to encounter the Bee Hive which is a symbol for the group based on the 4th way teachings. Such groups are scarce and nobody knows how many of them are scattered in the kingdom. Bee Hive provides significant level of protection against the the toxic smell of omnipresent Oblivion Flowers and the Song of Syren or similar creatures throughout all the kingdom and all levels but only if the hero enters the Bee Hive in his birthday suit - i.e completely naked. In the Bee Hive the hero will also significantly increase the level of his life force. Those who leave the Bee Hive out of their free will almost never find their way back.

Successfully finding your way through The Dungeons of Unholy Hungers (designed by Dame Barbara Hort) can secure entire 7 flames.

Then there is Hall of Mirrors where you can stay Trapped forever or emerge on the other side also with hefty 7 flames.

I found these to be great help overcoming the obstacle you are talking about.

Hope this helps ;)

I agree with DonaldJHunt, you summed it up nicely! It fascinates me how one have to have alot of concepts and information right before it makes sense in a real world way.

Thanks Deckard!

You summed it up nicely. I have been coming here long enough to understand everything you were talking about and it is all soooo true.

I think I will even keep that essay and read it often so I stay focused. Actually I find it hard to fall asleep since it has felt like I have been wearing Rowdy Roddy Piper sunglasses from the movie "They Live" over the past many years and what I see is not what the masses see (Objective reality compared to subjective reality) and feel there is no other choice but to awaken as much as I can on a daily basis and continue down the one path that has true meaning which is working on oneself since the path always ends at ourselves anyway and looking within. You begin to start looking at your friends and family differently over the years as you notice their minds are focused on mundane distractions that they think are important but that is the price of awakening and you know you never want to go back to that state of ignorance/bliss. Actually I feel like an actor pretending that I am interested in these mundane things just to "fit in" but on the inside I feel repulsed by these mundane conversations which is just sleep.

I have often thought I was past the "state of loneliness" at various times along this particular path over the last 9 years but it creeps up on me and overwhelms me at times even after all these years. I quickly get over it though and shake it off and just accept that the few of us on this path are indeed spread out around the kingdom trying to put the pieces together and progress.

I will probably be coming in here a little more often and spend less time on other sites which have proved to be a distraction in the end.

Your posts have been very helpful ;)

Much appreciated!

By the way..

domain : http://quantumfuture.net/
dont work properly

link :
http://quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_journal.htm
http://quantumfuture.net/qfs/index.html

I get error "
Not Found
The requested URL /qfs/qfs_journal.htm was not found on this server."

I dont recive Cass chat Email ;/

from 1 weeks

Blacki said:
I dont recive Cass chat Email ;/

from 1 weeks
Blacki,

i've been receiving casschat emails no problem, you may want to email the list mods if you're not seeing them at all...

however to the best of my knowledge the QFS site has been down for about three weeks - which is a bummer because there's tons of good material in the QFS journals - but i think it has to do with the higher balance lawsuit. Laura mentioned in another thread that the QFS is not taking new applications, this may also be a reason for the site being down. (?)

Kevin said:
Thanks Deckard!
Well thank you for inspiring me, I had a lot of fun writing this.
Actually so much fun, that I expanded it and wrote the whole essay for my blog.

Back
Top Bottom