Cassiopaea substack

Did you mean to link the session?

Part 3 is up:

Curious thoughts regarding Window Fallers:

Why does it seem that windows between our reality and others tend to let more things "in" than to let things "out?" I know there have been a few examples, such as plane disappearances, and I guess if someone exited without a way back then we'd not know about it, but the idea of windows always felt like there were many missing pieces.

How is the energy "maintained" if they crossed over and no one knew or saw? Like a Bigfoot that was here but was never noticed...where are the energy requirements coming from, the collective (sub)consciousness of folklore?

Also, what are these other realities like? Does the mothman for example need to return to the window point/locale to return, or does it just dematerialize when "time is up?" If we found ourselves in another reality would we just dissolve back after the required energy metered out?

Do creatures such as mothman, Springheel jack, etc, have a wider perception or understanding about what is happening to them when they cross over here? Do they do it intentionally or is it accidental crossings?

Are these 4D beings or 3D beings or bi-density?

It has been many years since I've read these entries from the old cassiopaea site, but I don't remember these insights from back then. I'll try to do a re-read soon, but these are just some curious questions that came to mind.

Curious thoughts regarding Window Fallers:

Why does it seem that windows between our reality and others tend to let more things "in" than to let things "out?" I know there have been a few examples, such as plane disappearances, and I guess if someone exited without a way back then we'd not know about it, but the idea of windows always felt like there were many missing pieces.
If we consider C's description of window opening mechanism and matter transfer etc. there are strict "checks and balances" between different dimensions/densities/realities enforced by nature. It is reasonable to assume that equal number is going out whether we know it or not. Again qualitative effect is more important than quantitative when breach happens.
How is the energy "maintained" if they crossed over and no one knew or saw? Like a Bigfoot that was here but was never noticed...where are the energy requirements coming from, the collective (sub)consciousness of folklore?
It looks to me that is very complex set of mechanisms at play which we are not aware.
Also, what are these other realities like? Does the mothman for example need to return to the window point/locale to return, or does it just dematerialize when "time is up?" If we found ourselves in another reality would we just dissolve back after the required energy metered out?

Do creatures such as mothman, Springheel jack, etc, have a wider perception or understanding about what is happening to them when they cross over here? Do they do it intentionally or is it accidental crossings?

There are many possibilities depending on the specific conditions. Recent face peeler mechanism is from 4D STS and they have conscious control w.r.t entry and departure. My guess is Mothman type of critter may not have that level control.

Good questions. Some guesses below:
I think there's probably a natural asymmetry involved here. The dimensions where window-fallers come from seem more tied to "thought-realms" and the "astral" (whatever that is...). When they come here, they are material. When we go "there", it is when dreaming, meditating, astral traveling, etc. OSIT.
Bigfoot for the most part seem to be bi-density beings - 3D beings who transit from 4D to do the bidding of 4D masters. Though there also seem to be "window-faller" bigfoot that seem more like forces of nature, like the Russian one discussed in a recent session.
Accounts of window-fallers and MIB would seem to suggest they just dematerialize. I don't think it would work the same for us. I don't get the impression the 2(+) realities are like mirror worlds of each other. The home of window-fallers is more astral/fluid in nature, at least in relation to ours. Like a realm of half-formed and forming possibilities that become manifest in ours, which is more solid. At least, that's how it seems to me.

From reading accounts, it seems like there are window-fallers that are more 2D in nature (animal-like), 3D (the humanoid forms that seem to act with some level of intelligence), and even 4D (the Cs reference to Orang Pendek).

@seek10 @Approaching Infinity

Those were great responses. Gives me another angle to ruminate on. I don't know why I didn't consider that our dreams may be when we enter their realm, I guess my mind was thinking more of what it would be like to transit that window while awake. However it could be that even if one were awake you may find yourself in a state indistinguishable from a dream.

Perhaps their thought-plane form is pulled here to certain locale due to negative imprint energy or some attractor, and like you said they then materialize here in more physical or variable-physical form.

Still very curious about what the energy sustaining mechanism is.

Thanks for your responses!

Back
Top Bottom