Cassiopaea substack

Vos deux premiers articles sont déjà partagés sur mes réseaux et je continuerai pour que le plus possible puisse en avoir connaissance... Merci pour votre travail de divulgation...

Your first two articles have already been shared on my networks, and I'll continue to make sure that as many people as possible are aware of them... Thank you for your work in spreading the word...

First two posts are now live!

The first part has been translated and published.

Thank you for those fascinating articles. Spring heeled jack is a pet interest of mine - being from the UK. I used to read about him in horror stories as a kid. It is a bit complex to read that window fallers represent a cross-energizing of realities and it takes the energies of both sides to make it happen. I wonder what their existence looks like from their side e.g. if we looked through the window would we see spring heeled jacks living with mothmen so to speak or do they only exist when the cross-energising happens. It is a difficult concept to understand but completely fascinating. looking forward to reading more.

I wonder what their existence looks like from their side e.g. if we looked through the window would we see spring heeled jacks living with mothmen so to speak or do they only exist when the cross-energising happens. It is a difficult concept to understand but completely fascinating. looking forward to reading more.

I think, although can't be sure of course, that the way such things manifest and what they do here are primarily a representation of their 'essence' or nature in their own dimension and the way it 'translates' to ours. This translation is probably influenced by the way people here perceive them. For example, "mothman" isn't really a "moth" or even moth-like, but rather an interpretation that humans gave to it when seeing it and based on its general characteristics as viewed by humans. It's possible that by making this determination and then it being called "mothman" thereafter, it actually takes on more "moth-like" characteristics for subsequent human perceivers.

After all my “armchair studies” into the fascinating and differing “reality lens” that are formed during shocks and traumatic life events, which then develop into bizarre belief systems, I totally agree, and appreciate your description, @Joe.

You wrote:[…]”the way such things manifest and what they do here are primarily a representation of their 'essence' or nature in their own dimension and the way it 'translates' to ours. This translation is probably influenced by the way people here perceive them.”
Reminds me of this:
In the night, imagining some fear,
How easy is a bush supposed a bear!
– William Shakespeare

A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act 5, Scene 1. Theseus speaks about the thin line between reality and fantasy and how imagination can play tricks on you. He says that at night, out of fear, it is easy to mistake a bush for a bear.

First two posts are now live!

The second part has been translated and published.

So, for people using a PC, I understand that we don't need to download an App in order to see the articles?
Because in the first email I received, it seemed to imply we had to subscribe to Substack, which I did, but it also seemed to imply we needed to install the App in order to access Substack. I guess that is for phone users only?
In the 2nd email (and with the links posted here also), I'm able to access the publications without an app, which is great.

So, for people using a PC, I understand that we don't need to download an App in order to see the articles?
Because in the first email I received, it seemed to imply we had to subscribe to Substack, which I did, but it also seemed to imply we needed to install the App in order to access Substack. I guess that is for phone users only?

No you don't have to install the App if you are using your PC and you don't have to have an account just to read it.

Back
Top Bottom