(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
@ Au-Asia-Am group
I found this today on patterns of prime numbers
This device allows us to see numbers as patterns, the formation of prime numbers, twin primes, Highly composite numbers, multiplication and division, as well as few other systems, I imagine, that are yet to be discovered.”

The diagram itself is very intuitive, allowing students to see how numbers all work together based on a spiral with 12 positions. 12, or 12x (multiples of 12) is the most highly composite system, which is why we have 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 24 hours in a day, etc. 12 can be divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6. So can all multiples of 12. For every 12 numbers there is a chance of 4 numbers being prime. They happen to fall in positions (think clock positions) 5, 7, 11, and 1.

Tesla is known for the quote “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.” It turns out that when the device is examined, the digital roots of the numbers in positions 3, 6, 9, and 12 constantly repeat the same sequence 3, 6, 9! Is this what Tesla was referring too? The self-organization of numbers and their digital roots?

Attachments

• 1601775156982.png
    1601775156982.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 15
@ Au-Asia-Am group
I found this today on patterns of prime numbers
This device allows us to see numbers as patterns, the formation of prime numbers, twin primes, Highly composite numbers, multiplication and division, as well as few other systems, I imagine, that are yet to be discovered.”
Thanks for posting this @rrraven; SOTT carried this article a year or so back and I meant to bring it up during the discussion on primes but got distracted. I just had a bit more of a look into it and found out that it's actually by a maths teacher who wanted to get a bit more exposure for his idea! Originally called the "Grether Spiral". See:

Interesting that the digital roots of the multiples of 3 repeat the 3,6,9 sequence. I didn't know that! Just for fun, here's the digital roots of all the prime numbers below 100:

1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 2, 4,
8, 1, 5, 2, 4, 1, 5,
7, 2, 8, 5, 7, 4, 8,
1, 7, 2, 8, 7

To add to the prime number discussion, I’ll post a few links:

Ark's blog post on graphical representation of prime numbers with Ulam spiral. It’s pretty cool!

17056C0E-A1B6-4B8E-8F47-359152A72876.jpeg

Prime numbers in encryption, cryptography and as building blocks for all numbers

Further to the Cs information about the Philosophers Stone in Ch 29:
Q: (L) What is the Philosophers Stone?
A: Idea center.

Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is the best.
Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the Philosopher’s Stone that one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

This Session 22 Nov 1997 is where the Cs mention heavy water and sound in reference to alchemy (emphases mine):

Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.
Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within.
Q: Well, back to my question, did Raymond transmute gold for Edward, because there was supposedly some special treatment given Lully by Edward, and we know that Edward II was the arch enemy...
A: If you learn to concentrate on the present for such answers, the dividends realized will far exceed expectations.
[...]
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.
Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?
A: Wrong "track."
Q: What is the right track?
A: See several answers back.
Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?
A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.
Q: How does one produce this sound?
A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."
Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood, which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...
A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?
Q: Well, water...
A: Bingo!

Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the system?
A: See previous responses!
Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?
A: See previous responses!
Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'
A: On the right track, but short of destination.
Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the bones in the body as resonators?
A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.
Q: I need a clue about this sound...
A: You have been given this.

Kinda reminds one of the tonal rill in this session in reference to Stonehenge:
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

And Session Feb 6 2016 has more information on programming water:
L) Oh yeah! This is very interesting. I forgot to tell ya'll about this. Ark has read a very interesting study about water and how you can talk to it and program it.
(Arky) So question is first, is it really the case that water is so smart that when you talk to it, you can change its properties?
A: Yes
Q: (Arky) Okay. Now, what is it in the water that makes it so sensitive to intentions that they make the water change its chemical and biological functions?
A: This goes beyond the material properties to the information field that is the fundament of water, a most basic substance in the cosmos with strong creative and receptive qualities.
Q: (Galatea) Water has memory. It's like a library. It has memory.
(L) That's the problem we're trying to get to.
(Galatea) Oh, you're trying to understand why?
(L) Exactly.
(Arky) Is water really VERY, VERY, VERY special in this respect?

Q: (Pierre) So other substances don't have those properties?
A: Right.
Q: (Galatea) That's where the idea holy water comes from.
(Joe) So, should we talk to our water?
(Arky) Yes

The wonders of water. I was thinking Arwen, if you don’t have a special water filter, does the fluoride and chlorine in the water negate the power of water? Also boiling water may not be a good idea.
I’d say so @Lorraine. For the purposes of imprinting water as per the Cs 2016 Session above, they do suggest using distilled water. There’s also this thread on Viktor Schauberger - Living energies and water for more on this topic :-)

Thanks for your answer Arwenn and the thread . Guess I’ll have to save for a special filter. 😊

I get so annoyed with having fluoride forced on us. They have been very enthusiastic about it in Australia for years. I once had a bit of a heated argument with a dentist who got very angry when I questioned being forced to have fluoride. End result was she said she knew better. It was pointless continuing. Sigh 🙄

Thanks for your answer Arwenn and the thread . Guess I’ll have to save for a special filter. 😊

I get so annoyed with having fluoride forced on us. They have been very enthusiastic about it in Australia for years. I once had a bit of a heated argument with a dentist who got very angry when I questioned being forced to have fluoride. End result was she said she knew better. It was pointless continuing. Sigh 🙄
I’ve tried quite a few water filters and have settled on this one:

For Aus-Asia-Am group,

Some of us in Aus have had daylight savings kick in, so that for us the meeting will now start at 9 pm. Is everyone happy to keep the time the same, or move it an hour earlier? What does everyone think?

@sid &@Rashi - you guys asked me about it but my head was full of what we were about to discuss lol! Thanks for bringing it to my attention & let’s see what everyone thinks :)

Thanks @Arwenn, 8:00 pm is preferable given that we often go past 10:00 pm.
I agree- I think 10 pm is late enough, so that’s why I like to wrap things up by then. Let’s see if starting an hour earlier is fine for the others too :-)

Back
Top Bottom