CARTOON & SURVEY - "MAD TEA PARTY" IN FULL SWING

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
When dealing with our current "reality," the "Alice In Wonderland" analogy always seems to best capture the backward nature of living on the wrong side of Alice's looking glass (and I'm always "late...late for a very important date" as well :) )

So when I came upon this brilliant political "cartoon," I had to share it with the rest of you who, like me, are eager to "wave" good-bye to this 3D STS wrong side of reality and step through the "psychomantium" into a fresh 4D STO world--just a "thought" ;)

So...without further delay, let's join the Mad Tea Party as Cheney (or Karl Rove) prepares to slice up the world for Georgie. Alice looks as would any non-psychopath at such a mad gathering. It's so rich with detail. Don't miss the "herd" in the foreground holding out plates and naively expecting to be served cake--when in truth, the dumb sheep are going to be served up as the main dish.

SURVEY QUESTION: I've have an idea, but what do you think: Who's the guy holding a Bible up in the air, to the right of Rumsfeld?

Bushsmad_tea_party.jpg

JGeropoulas said:
So...without further delay, let's join the Mad Tea Party as Cheney (or Karl Rove) prepares to slice up the world for Georgie.
...why should we join the mad tea party?

JGeropoulas said:
Who's the guy holding a Bible up in the air, to the right of Rumsfeld?
my guess is Pat Robertson

great cartoon/painting.

i really like the coffee pot-tank rumsfeld is holding.

also, c. rice seems to be a white person wearing a mask.

Sheepies as they look at BBM tort seem to be pretty hungry, how they know the tort is an appetizer to the main course?
Mark Brian doesn't have a tongue-in-cheek! On site there are more oil or acrylic on canvas paintings like Bushie portrait "1000 first pieces" of a cracked puzzle, and Cheney portrait.
I liked most "Mona and the metal man".
Mark Bryan's note on the bottom in font 3 said:
1992-2005 Mark Bryan. All images contained herein are the property of Mark Bryan. Any further reproduction or redistribution of the contents of this site is a violation of Copyright Law and will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, unless prior authorization has been obtained in writing from Mark Bryan.
For God's sake may be to remove a pic and leave only a link?

Actually, CareDiem, at the bottom of the front page of his site, he states this:

Back
Top Bottom