Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

Finished watching the whole thing. Really good 'interview' with Bulford speaking very well and holding his own. Well worth the watch. There are many more important items that were discussed but the association made at the end of this exchange took the cake. I laughed a bit myself.

(1:41:00)

Paul Champ [Lawyer for the Ottawa Residence Coalition]: "I heard Mr. Mejikovsky [sp?] from the Ottawa Police Service- oh no, I apologise. Maybe it was the commission council asked me about racist flags that were being carried around during the protest. And I believe you were implying, in your testimony, that you didn't think those were real convoy protesters, that there were others who might have been infiltrating? Is that...?"

Bulford: "Yes. I suspect that was the case."

Paul Champ: "But you don't have any evidence for that?"

Bulford: "Well, I did see a photograph of a gentleman who I know to be a photographer that follows Trudeau around on a regular basis taking a close-up shot of a gentleman carrying a Confederate flag."

Paul Champ: "'Cause Confederate flags can be viewed as a racist flag. Is that right?"

Bulford: "That's correct."

Paul Champ: "Right."

Bulford: "It appeared staged to me."

Paul Champ: "And you didn't think that there was anyone involved in the convoy who brought Confederate flags to the protest. Is that right?"

Bulford: "Not that I was aware of. What the video I seen, the video of a masked man, like, wearing a winter balaclava walking through a crowd with a Confederate flag; and the video that I saw was a number of protesters telling him to get out of there 'cause he wasn't welcome and they didn't want that type of, they didn't want that type of symbol being associated to the convoy."

Paul Champ: "Right. All the convoy people left their Confederate flags at home like Mr. Barber."

Audience voices their rejection of such an association.

Bulford: (Giving him a 'you gotta be kidding' look.) "Sir... I don't know what beliefs all of the people that came to Ottawa hold, and I don't know what they have in their possession. That would be purely speculation on my part."

Rex Murphy: Liberals' 'just transition' a fist to the mouth of Canada (opinion)​

While JT is concerned about pittance strategies (banning plastic straws/forks and plastic bags), his comrades in Davos are rearranging our lives, complete control of what makes us who we are (with his blessings, of course!)
Trudeau is determined to slap the face of the Western part of the country while keeping the Eastern part (except Newfoundland, perhaps) relatively untouched (I'm sure he has another surprise up his sleeve). How many people will suffer? Economies? Homes? Livings? But as we all know, that is their agenda as they claim to be the people who will save the planet? My, how much they love us ( or perhaps how much they love themselves ), don't they? We're just the tax payers after all.... insignificant worms!
It must be hard to not look at themselves in mirrors.....🫣

Rex Murphy: The Trudeau Liberals are about to tell Alberta workers where to go (opinion)​

"This could be abbreviated to: The Alberta You Asked for It Act"
"The most concentrated, massive, reordering and dislocation of the national economy and the lives of working Canadians that has ever been contemplated, never mind about to be acted upon". (RM)
Eventually, he will alienate the West so much that a consequence he has never anticipated will come forth. As his nature/training/background has proven over the years, only the Easterners matter: very few of these yoyos understand or try to understand the values and the 'infrastructure" of the Westerners. Our livings are based on the land and what it brings. According to Wikipedia, Western Canada has ran a trade surplus of $73 Billion in 2017. With all the money that he has siphoned into the proxy war in Eastern Europe, he, like the Netherlands and UK, wants to bring us down to our knees.
Including his new gun law, we will tell him where to go! It's only a matter of time.

Rex Murphy: The green druids gather in Davos for the World Economic Forum (opinion)​

“One of the challenges is there is a political class in Alberta that has decided that anything to do with climate change is going to be bad for them or for Alberta.” Co-operative federalism in an age of Green. (RM)
His favorite, Ms Ng is apparently at this conference. How's that for being in touch with the people and his constant reminder that he will do whatever he wants because he is PM? That is not a qualification for the job!

KINSELLA: Dumping Trudeau the Liberal's best move to hold on to power (opinion)​

This opinion echoes all who desire a fairer and more engaging minister. It's time.

These well written opinions/articles are echoing what I feel at this time. They say it better than me.
He is following in the footsteps of the Netherlands and UK in his policies. He is moving fast as he knows that we are frustrated and really fed up with him. His complete disregard for what is under the jurisdiction of the Provincial arena and what is under the Federal cannot be ignored anymore.

And now for the second half of their coalition. What a waste of our taxes. We pay for his living condition but what does he do? Nothing. Complain, inactive, inept, no substance! And we all know what he did during the Convoy and Covid issues! Complete silence!

The author points out that despite his "creation" of an affordable dental care for families, JT sent out money (650$) to families for dental care instead of a program for free dental (gov support program). JS must be proud of his accomplishments!
Unlike the opinion of the author, it bothers me! Deeply!

In true kingly fashion, JT and his minions take full credit for everything.

Constant NDP hypocrisy doesn't seem to bother voters​

Opinion by Tristin Hopper •

Trudeau says he has Alberta's back, choke on coffee now
tenor.gif

Opinion by Rick Bell

"What of Alberta political leaders pushing back against Trudeau on this one, saying this just transition isn’t just at all?

“I’m not sure where they’re getting their information(Dan Vandal). The vision, the mission Canadians place in their government is to have their backs.”

When asked about Premier Danielle Smith’s beating the drum on this issue, Trudeau’s man in these parts isn’t focusing on that.

“I know there’s an election going on very soon.”

We all know the history thus far. Believe him? Yes? No? Alberta has spent 4 years fighting them for control of their own resources. Will the Eastern Elites get their hands dirty and ensure that Alberta stops being a scapegoat for them? Remember, election coming soon! Let's wait and see, right?

The Financial Post: EV targets will just force Canada to buy more from China
Flavio Volpe, President of Canada's Auto Parts Manufacturer's Association.

Auto makers in Canada will not be able to reach the target JT ( entente between the 3 amigos ) has demanded for 2026. The video goes on to state that 58 manufacturing companies in Canada will be involved in making new electric cars.
He adds that to reach that target, we will need to purchase the lithium batteries from China. Imagine that!
Funny thing is that they state the only region that will be able to deliver lithium is Quebec. No mention that Manitoba also has a mine of lithium. I guess the production is in it's infancy stage at this time since the mine had previously been closed for over a decade and reopened for production in December.

Lithium mine in operation for 50 years.
More than a decade after shutting down lithium production, the Tanco mine in Manitoba started producing lithium spodumene concentrate in December, making it a rare manufacturer of the raw material in Canada, amidst a rise in demand for battery metals.

Lithium investing.

Not so sure that this industry is right for us, in terms of health issues and environmental issues in the long run. It is concerning the possible effects these minerals can have on people and environment. We've seen articles about the impact the batteries have on our bodies( high radiation rate, alarming) and the push into this direction without enough research into it's liabilities. Not good PR i suppose!

The Negative Impact Of Lithium Mining On The Environment​

LithiumMap.jpg

"Lithium mining emits CO2, which is a much more dangerous greenhouse gas. Today, the world needs lithium mining, but it carries with it risks. The destruction of the soil and water resources that it causes must be weighed against the benefits it provides in terms of batteries."

Maybe this is old news, because we saw the cession of sovereignty playing out in real time, but I think what's interesting here is that the CDN Conservatives - at least a few of them - are definitely playing a bigger game than the usual left vs. right schtick in politics. Little by little, they're expanding the scope of their considerations to include the globalists as their main adversary.

Conservative MP Leslyn Lewis revealed that the Liberals signed into a World Economic Forum (WEF) Charter that surrenders health and environmental authority to Davos.

cANADAS-WEF-LED--1024x576.jpg
REVEALED: Trudeau Liberals signed a WEF led ‘Charter’
Lewis filed an inquiry to the Trudeau government in October and received responses last month.

In Lewis’ inquiry, she asked several questions related to the Canadian government’s involvement in the Agile Nations network — led by the WEF — that took place earlier in 2020.

“In Nov 2020 while Canadians were distracted by COVID, the Liberal govt signed a World Economic Forum-initiated Charter. The Agile Nations Charter will facilitate agile “rule-making” outside of Parliament,” Lewis tweeted.

“Why the secrecy?”

The responses provided by Liberal MP Greg Fergus to Lewis indicate the Liberals are knee-deep into handing over sovereignty to the WEF.

The word “digital” is seen 49 times in the document provided by Fergus to Lewis. Fergus said this globalist agreement would leverage a digital ID and “credentials” to facilitate whatever regulatory measures are established.

Fergus said Canada was one of seven countries to attend meetings held by the WEF and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development.

At the meetings, members discussed “agile regulation on emerging technologies.”

“Canada expressed support for the proposal and provided input on early drafts of the Charter to inform the final version that was signed in November 2020,” said Fergus.

“Stakeholders provided general feedback, including support for the proposed priority areas (i.e. green technologies, transportation, data and communications, financial and professional services, and medical diagnosis and treatment)…”

Several organizations, including Facebook, IBM, and Siemens, also participated in this agreement.

Siemens’ head of government affairs said, “The proposed Agile Nations network, which fosters cooperation on rule-making, is a great step in the right direction.”

Facebook’s VP of public policy reiterated much of the same, expressing excitement towards international rulemaking.

Fergus also said the Trudeau Liberals seek to “strengthen international ties to advance common regulatory innovation priorities and identify international best practices that can inform federal regulators in better designing and administering innovation-friendly regulatory regimes.”

This development only adds to speculation that the Liberals are happy to hand over sovereignty to the globalist WEF.

On Wednesday, Canada’s Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland, who’s at the WEF summit, was asked by True North about her apparent conflict of interest between serving Canadians on the one hand and sitting as a WEF Board of Trustees member on the other. Freeland ignored the question and kept walking.

Last year, a different request for information from Lewis revealed that, in 2021, Canada partnered with the WEF on a $105 million project to develop a Known Traveler Digital ID.

Maybe this is old news, because we saw the cession of sovereignty playing out in real time, but I think what's interesting here is that the CDN Conservatives - at least a few of them - are definitely playing a bigger game than the usual left vs. right schtick in politics. Little by little, they're expanding the scope of their considerations to include the globalists as their main adversary.

This development only adds to speculation that the Liberals are happy to hand over sovereignty to the globalist WEF.

On Wednesday, Canada’s Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland, who’s at the WEF summit, was asked by True North about her apparent conflict of interest between serving Canadians on the one hand and sitting as a WEF Board of Trustees member on the other. Freeland ignored the question and kept walking.

Lewis filed an inquiry???? Is that all???? Poilievre detest the flags with a very unsavory logo (F*** T******) that are flying everywhere in the country expressing the feeling that people are angry! ANGRY????? How can people express how they feel when their leader is a criminal, spends and destroy our economy as if it did not exist, keeps having conflicts of interest from left to right without even blinking an eye, investigates itself and finds no wrong doing, steal and blocks money from hard working people who have a right to demonstrate peacefully, forces people to be injected with a unsavory and experimental vaccine that has never been fully tested (and we all know where that leads), calls people who actually work for a living with names and epithet that are attributed to some of the worst criminals of human history, hires people to his cabinet that are just as immoral as he is.

All those who "signed" on this agreement should be tried in the highest tribunal!
maxresdefault.jpg

35-justin-trudeau-memes-47-720x983.jpg

Rex Murphy: The Trudeau Liberals are coming for your jobs (opinion)​

“The value of the controversy over Trudeau’s ‘Just Transition Plan’ broken by Blacklock’s is that it ends the myth only oil, gas & coal workers will be impacted by his green energy plan: In fact, 7 major sectors of the economy could face ‘significant’ disruptions in employment.”

Ottawa wants to impose a great restructuring — i.e. the total cancellation — of the country’s No. 1 and vital industry, which only has the third highest reserves in the entire world — energy. And replace that great and successful resource with what amounts to a million helicopter blades on very high metal sticks. In Liberalese this is called the “just transition.
That is how he operates. Kill more birds with one stone!

35-justin-trudeau-memes-47-720x983.jpg

Rex Murphy: The Trudeau Liberals are coming for your jobs (opinion)​

“The value of the controversy over Trudeau’s ‘Just Transition Plan’ broken by Blacklock’s is that it ends the myth only oil, gas & coal workers will be impacted by his green energy plan: In fact, 7 major sectors of the economy could face ‘significant’ disruptions in employment.”

That is how he operates. Kill more birds with one stone!

Well, we'll have to wait and see how this pans out. It's such a massive structural adjustment... it could have many knock-on effects that the Trudeau Libs will have to deal with pretty carefully.

Alberta is already pissed, and has been for a long time. There's the example of the truckers, who may inspire another trek to Ottawa sooner than later, especially if hundreds of thousands of jobs are suddenly 'transitioned'.

It's been said that there can be an increase in suicides that occurs when the oil industry goes through a decline. That indicates a lot of negative emotion with no healthy expression. Guys can't make payments, and see no way out. Within AB, there is also a subsection of the men who work on the rigs known for their anger, alcoholism, womanizing, heavy drug use, violence, etc. They're a powder keg. If some of that negative emotion is directed not towards suicide, or violence against themselves, but towards Trudeau and crew, it could be pretty explosive. I don't really see much coming from this angle, but you never know.

On the geopolitical scale, I'm suspicious that we might see Manchin become the next POTUS. According to this interview below, he's nowhere near the Joe and Justin show - he sounds totally supportive of more and more AB oil flowing to the USA. Maybe it's just posturing, but in the broader context of a MAGA congress, and an isolationist America-First economic strategy, it makes sense. The USA would be looking to safeguard their local gas station, ie. Canada, especially if Saudi Arabia turns more and more towards the BRICS+ crowd.

So that put's the 'Just Transition' into question via geopolitical pressure, too.

1-24-2023
With the one-year anniversary of the Freedom Convoy approaching, the Ottawa Police Service is making it clear they will not tolerate vehicle-based protests in the city’s downtown core.

On Jan. 23, Ottawa Police Chief Eric Stubbs met with the Ottawa Police Services Board to provide an operational update with their plans to counter any potential protests.

Ahead of the meeting, Stubbs shared with reporters that police have been monitoring intelligence – as well as reaching out to organizers and security partners – to get a better idea of what to expect this weekend. With multiple groups involved in the potential convoy, Stubbs says it’s been difficult to pin down exactly what they will be dealing with in the coming days.

“Some of the information we have received is a little all-over-the-place, and our confidence in exactly what may occur isn’t 100%, so that’s why we’re having a scalable response,” he said.

During last year’s Freedom Convoy – which rolled into Ottawa on Jan. 28, 2022 – hundreds of trucks blocked streets around the Parliamentary Precinct for more than three weeks. Stubbs said they will look to avoid a repeat of last year’s events and have spoken with organizers to make those intentions clear

“We’ve been clear … our goal is to not have a vehicle-based protest,” he said. “And if someone attempts a vehicle-based protest, then we will take action to dismantle it fairly quickly.”

Stubbs would not speculate on an expected crowd size, saying it could range from no protest at all to perhaps only a couple hundred people. With that in mind, he says the “scalable response” is equipped to handle anything from a peaceful gathering to a vehicle-based protest, saying the department will have tow trucks and other equipment at the ready in the event of a vehicle based protest.

“There is some information that people want to have a lawful, peaceful protest on Parliament Hill … Something like that is welcomed. That’s the freedom of every Canadian, to have a lawful, safe, peaceful protest. And we support people in that role,” Stubbs said. “However, if it’s not those three criteria – of peaceful, lawful and safe – that’s where we have to be a bit more assertive in terms of what we do and how we manage that.”

Stubbs says downtown residents should expect to see an increase in police presence as the weekend approaches, adding that road closures – or road blocks – could occur depending on their reaction to potential protests.

“Although we are not seeing specific information to indicate that there will be large-scale demonstrations or protests in Ottawa, the potential for some level of protests exists,” the Ottawa Police said via Twitter. “As such, we will have resources, logistics, traffic, towing and staffing plans in place to address any type of scenario and will not allow the conditions to occur that resulted in the February 2022 convoy.”

As police continue to monitor intelligence from a number of groups in relation to possible protests, at least one major organizer has already said they will not be participating in the reunion event.

In November, James Bauder, the co-founder of the Canada Unity group, announced plans for a four-day Freedom Convoy 2.0 in Ottawa starting on Feb. 17. However, citing several “security breaches” and “personal character attacks” following the announcement, Bauder declared the convoy “out of service” in late December.

“Since I made the official announcing plans to bring the Official Freedom Convoy 2.0 back to Ottawa area for a four-day reunion, I have had several security breaches, and personal character attacks made against me and others on Team Canada Unity,” Bauder said in a statement on the group’s Facebook page. “As a result of these security breaches that are beyond our control, I cannot in good conscience guarantee public safety as I promised.” LL

In November, James Bauder, the co-founder of the Canada Unity group, announced plans for a four-day Freedom Convoy 2.0 in Ottawa starting on Feb. 17. However, citing several “security breaches” and “personal character attacks” following the announcement, Bauder declared the convoy “out of service” in late December.

From that link, I read some of the replies and discussion and it seems that only Bauder is out. But it looks like, at least, some people are still going on their own with one group apparently making a trip to Winnipeg Feb. 17-21.

There were many trolls working Bauder over but he stayed calm and made this hopeful reply:

Bauder FB Partial Thread.jpg

The sociopath has guarenteed himself a life of living in a gated community. He will hear this all over the world where people are aware what he has done.
If I ever see him he can be certain to hear certain words shouted toward him.

Enjoy

It's more than a "handful" of angry people JT...

Back
Top Bottom