c-machine

ark

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
harpoonflyby wrote on our forum sugesting:

harpoonflyby said:
... reducing overhead costs sufficiently in step with technology. At least, keep us informed about steps that are taken toward doing so.
To reduce the costs we were developing our own version of the Z-machine.
Jean-Pierre Petit was discussing these new technolgies in his podcasts on Unlimited Energy and Doomsday Scenarios. Note that, according to Sandia:

Sandia said:
... The unexpectedly hot output, if its cause were understood and harnessed, could eventually mean that smaller, less costly nuclear fusion plants would produce the same amount of energy as larger plants.[...] "At first, we were disbelieving," says Sandia project lead Chris Deeney. "We repeated the experiment many times to make sure we had a true result and not an 'Ooops'!"
We repeated Sandia Lab experiment on a somewhat smaller scale, following the advice of Jean-Pierre Petit. Our results confirmed Sandia's findings. We have changed significantly the wire-array architecture, reducing the size and increasing the gain (we used organic wires - a breakthrough "spaghetti-squash" technology, SOTT patent pending). Please, compare these pictures:

Sandia Labs Z-Machine:

z-machine.jpg

and SOTT Labs C_Machine

c-machine.jpg

Haines, the theoretical physicist working with Sandia, wrote:

Haines said:
Haines theorized that the rapid conversion of magnetic energy to a very high ion plasma temperature was achieved by unexpected instabilities at the point of ordinary stagnation: that is, the point at which ions and electrons should have been unable to travel further. The plasma should have collapsed, its internal energy radiated away. But for approximately 10 nanoseconds,some unknown energy was still pushing back against the magnetic field.
As you can see from the photo above, we also found traces of the "unknown energy" at work in our experiment. Unlimited nuclear fusion energy is right behind the door of your microwave kitchen machine (that is why we say: "Let's nuke the potato etc.")

As harpoonflyby called for a "full diclosure" from us, we also feel obliged to inform you about our next "unlimited free energy" project (to cut our costs). In fact the project is already known by those who read Paris Match. In the issue No 2881 Paris Match was informing the public about our new "Planck-Machine", that operates even behind the Planck wall (impenetrable for all other machines in the world).

SOTT Labs Planck-Machine announced in Paris Match: the machine feeds on information and converts it into energy. (For instance, you just tell the machine: "E=mc2", and it converts this information into YottaWatts of energy.) It spits on disinformers:

planck-machine.jpg

Exercise for our prudent, critical readers: What is wrong with the phrase: "YottaWatts of energy."???

Gah!! Our secrecy is less secret...isn't it supposed to be 'YodaWatts'?

YottaWatts = "Lotta Watts", symonym. Sounds the same.
Definition: Pops a light bulb.
Correction #1: Completely vaporizes a light bulb.
Correction #2: 10 to the 24th power WATTS. (Power of the Sun)

As for the microwave oven experiment, does anyone
want the food? If not, please send it to me so I can
post it on EBay for sale and give the proceeds to SOTT!

YottaWatts are power, not energy.

Ark said:
Unlimited nuclear fusion energy is right behind the door of your microwave kitchen machine (that is why we say: "Let's nuke the potato etc.")
Now we'll start seeing headlines announcing that North Korea and Iran have plans to develop microwave ovens. :)

ark said:
Exercise for our prudent, critical readers: What is wrong with the phrase: "YottaWatts of energy."???
Make it YottaWattHour and you're good.

Ark, the picture you posted is more proof that the SOTT team is very dedicated and hard working. I mean, I would not be able to create that complex of a mess. You guys must really have tried hard.

Ark,

Thank you so much. I just laughed so hard. And... I agree with domivr. A "yottawatt" would be a unit of power not energy.

Ouch! Been there, done that! All is not lost, however. The power transformers in microwave ovens can be re-used in Tesla coils and other higher-voltage experiments and silliness. I'm still working on a pocket-sized variant to gently warm up those friendly, nice-to-know-you RFID tags.
(Note - please do NOT try this at home, kids!)
Mirthfully, Patrick H.

domivr said:
Ark, the picture you posted is more proof that the SOTT team is very dedicated and hard working. I mean, I would not be able to create that complex of a mess. You guys must really have tried hard.
There is actually a funny story behind the exploded spaghetti squash...

I had invited my neighbor - a fabulous French cook - over to see how to cook
a spaghetti squash which are not yet well known in this area of France. She had
never cooked one. Well, I was going to show her the microwave method. I miscalculated
because I was not using the microwave that I was used to. Just
as she walked in the door and we were doing the kissy greeting thing, the
squash exploded as you see in the photo. It was ALL OVER the kitchen, too.

So, not only is it a famous incident here in the house, it is famous all
over the neighborhood!

At least my reputation for baked Christmas goodies is unbesmirched!

Oh, and we did salvage enough of the squash to eat...

Back
Top Bottom