Breathing technique and OP's + MPD/DID

Adaryn

The Living Force
These are 2 questions:

1)
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.0
C's said:
Q: (L) That was pretty strong. (L) So don't think that breathing and prana... I think we ought not lose site of the fact that psychopaths and OPs and all living beings use prana. (An**) Yeah. (L) And they like it. It's life force. (Craig) Does this Kriya have any possibility of rehabilitation for OPs?

A: Why do they need to be "rehabilitated"? Do you want to "rehabilitate cows"?

Still, I've been wondering what effect, if any, meditation/breathing technique might have on OP's. Obviously, they can't meet their higher self since they don't have one. Would it be entirely useless to them, or would they benefit in some way?

2)
According to the C's, DID/MPD (dissociative identity / multiple personality disorders) mainly concern OP's:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.0

(L) Next question: As you know, we've been having (a discussion about MPD /DID in reference to a particular individual). My question is, what makes a person susceptible to MPD? Let me rephrase that: Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?

A: Being an organic portal.
Q: (L) Okay, can multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder be induced in a souled individual or one who is potentially souled?

A: Yes, but it is extremely difficult.

Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?

A: Most likely.

Q: (DD) (audio too faint but referring to inducing MPD in souled individuals.)

A: Very difficult.

Q: (DD) You hear stories about children of military families that are inducted into this and taken at a very early age...

A: What kind of genetics do you think you are dealing with in "military families?"

Q: (L) That leads me to my next question. You've said that psychopaths are defective OPs?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, how do they get to be defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they're born that way?

A: Yes.

Now, in the Wave 2, there is a case of an individual (Lilly) who has been "greenbaumed" and suffers from DID/MPD. Her background is military (her father was in the military). But the C's clearly state that she's a non-OP:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11g.htm
A: Well, it is important, you know. You have one here tonight who has been badly misled, controlled and programmed. In grave, grave danger. Another who attempted contact today... likewise. Must change at once!!!!
Q: (L) Change what?
A: Directions
Q: (L) Change directions in what?
A: Studies, life situations, etc... This is one who was recognized as having great potential for ultimate 4th density STO change over at a very early stage, thus attack was instituted then, and has slowly and steadily increased, with ultimate goal of total elimination. Sadly, that goal is on verge of realization.

So from what I understand it's still possible to have that kind of programming, have DID AND be a non-OP, thought it might be rarer... I'd like to know if I'm correct of if I'm missing something. :huh:

Carcosa said:
So from what I understand it's still possible to have that kind of programming, have DID AND be a non-OP, thought it might be rarer... I'd like to know if I'm correct of if I'm missing something. :huh:

Yes, as mentioned in the session, it is possible but very difficult. In the case cited in the wave the person was apparently specifically targetted at a very young age because of potential. As you suggested, it is probably very rare.

Q: (DD) You hear stories about children of military families that are inducted into this and taken at a very early age...

A: What kind of genetics do you think you are dealing with in "military families?"

Question- during Viet Nam, there was a draft. Also during WW2. So ,are the C's saying that souled beings would not have incarnated into bodies then of a child whose father could be drafted? Also, many countries have required military duty.

Daenerys said:

Question- during Viet Nam, there was a draft. Also during WW2. So ,are the C's saying that souled beings would not have incarnated into bodies then of a child whose father could be drafted? Also, many countries have required military duty.

I think the Cs statement was probably more in the realm of career military families than simple families of people who happened to be drafted, as in, family lines with a long history of military service. And of course, there are exceptions to every rule. The Cs didn't specifically state that ALL military families are OPs. It's possible it's just a greater percentage than normal.

Approaching Infinity said:
I think the Cs statement was probably more in the realm of career military families than simple families of people who happened to be drafted, as in, family lines with a long history of military service.

That was my understanding too. I think they just meant that career military families would be more likely to be OPs. I'm thinking that all of the obeying authority, hive mindedness, authoritarianism, and mindless killing would be suggestive of this.

Back
Top Bottom