Brandon Corey Story

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5801978637941865090&q=brandon+corey+story

This film is supposed to be authentic documentary film.

Even if we disregard the fact that it seems like badly writen plot by Icke's fan there is another thing that made my mind

All "witnesses" from private eye, former security agent, to coreys friend, coreys wife and corey himself are as convincing as the actors from avarage latinoamerican soap opera.

All you need to do is observe closely their facial mimic and also pay attention to the intonation ...

Well thas my observation anyway...
What was yours?

It's currently advertised on Icke's site, there's a big tagline of 'it's fiction NOT fact', features a guest appearance of the man himself.

Yea I just realized,
as I ve just seen the remaining half

Is this man trying to discredit himself or he is trying to discredit all alien and multidimensional theories?

it appears David Icke is a nasty player

Being a performer myself, with alot of actor friends, I could tell within the first five minutes that they were not interviewing real people but actors. It's really easy to spot, once you pick up on it. They are just delivering lines, and all of thier timing is acting, not actual responses to an interviewers question.
Dick Chaney is an a greedy moron, but not a reptilian. Knowone in the limelight is, I believe. It's much easier and safer to run things from the sidelines than to risk someone noticing something. I always remember: An advanced race of beings with control over time and technology millions of years more advanced than ours. That makes it a pretty subtle reality war, to say the least.

More I think about it more annoyed I become.

It is clear that David Icky is behind the whole project.

Now once you' ve seen this piece of "art" its obvious hudge amout of money was spent on it.
What is really the agenda here?!

I tried watching this yesterday. I couldn't sit through all 1+ hours of it as I found it quite boring. The makers claim that it is intended to be a "movie" (in the fictional sense), but as a movie it is absolutely awful, if it was a genuine documentary then it would hold more interest. However, apparently they did not originally market it as a movie, but as a factual documentary, and when it became blatantly obvious to almost anyone who saw it that it was made up and played by actors, then they had to change their tune.

Someone has done some investigation into the subject here: http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_kentroversypapers_archive.html

It seems to be in a very similar style to a bunch of other "documentaries" I have seen recently, often shown on things like the Sci-Fi channel and even the Discovery channel, which present "evidence" that, if it were genuine, would be absolutely stunning revelations. These productions are often hosted by famous actors, have high budgets, and always contain some "shocking" video evidence of aliens/illuminati etc etc...

For an example of what I'm talking about, check this out, a "documentary" hosted by Patrick Macnee, in which you will see with your own eyes real evidence for the existence of the Illuminati! Gasp!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9085163575219188334&q

These things don't even seem to be effective as disinformation, as they are blatantly fictions. However, they of course serve the tired old agenda of muddying the waters and ridiculing the topics in the minds of the general public who might otherwise have their interest piqued enough to investigate further.

I think Icke has made a big mistake in being involved in the Brandon Corey movie, as it makes clear that he really doesn't have very high standards when it comes to veracity of data.

Back
Top Bottom