Brandnewtube was Hacked

Ruth

The Living Force
I recently received an email from a couple of hackers going by the name "thrax" and "Fuckery" that there had been a major data breach at Brandnewtube. Not that this was unexpected, Brandnewtube was under threat the moment it started providing an alternative platform and they were also covering some pretty nasty and confronting material, especially about the 'powers that be'. They are based in the UK, so a lot of it is from the British perspective.

The hackers were able to tell me my email, password, username and gender. They also had my IP address, but it was from my VPN. And they proceeded to tell me how all this was Mohammed Butt's and Sonia Poulton's fault! :scared:

I've seen some 'talk' on the internet about how institutions like the WEF and governments around the world need to be making concerted efforts to tackle "disinformation", as well as 'earning the public's trust' back again. In my conspiritorial mindset, this means that:

1. This is an agenda which is now very current and hence active.
2. Similar platforms probably will come under attack.
3. It will not be limited to alternative news sites... They want to 'control' everything including banks, registration bodies and people's ability to travel a la China.

I'm posting this here for a twofold reasons. Firstly how interesting it would be to interview either Mohammed Butt or Sonia Poulton. I understand if this is neither practical, nor prudent. Secondly, that anybody running or interacting with a website needs to 'beef up' security and be as diligent as possible - no matter who they are. I guess for some of us, that means changing our passwords... :-)

This is their website at the moment:

Back
Top Bottom