Book about Zionism

Erna

The Living Force
Can someone please recommend a book that explains Zionism and the Israel occupation. I realize that scores of people have put pen on paper regarding this issue. I want a credible source, not someone who spews hate and quotes anti-semites all the time. Something more of an academical nature if you like, someone who is able to look at the situation objectively and use that as a vantage point.

If you have more than one recommendation, please provide the sequence in which they should be read.

Thanks in advance.

Douglas Reed's 'controversy of Zion' gives an excellent account of how Israel came to be and how that impacts on current world events. It is available free online and you can download a pdf. just search the web for it. it is on the recommended book list of qfs.

No problem Erna, It is a long book but well written and essential reading. It gives a real understanding of why the Israeli Government continues to persecute Palestinians and how & why they dictate US foreign policy.

Yeah, I'm reading this book now and am on chapter 8, its very good. Whats really coming across is how the judahite priests view the jewsish people as a possesion.

jamie

Back
Top Bottom