Bleed through? Help in identifying a creature

Hi there, I am not disputing the fact that diet could possibly influence a person's perception, but realistically speaking, a person's diet tends to change from childhood to adulthood. I do not eat the same diet I did as a 5 year old when I first remember encountering entities, yet I still encounter entities....so Im afraid I maintain that my diet has nothing to do with it.

I dont really know the purpose of the occurrences in my life. Perhaps there is no purpose, but it has taught me to be open minded and tolerant and has saved my life on more than one occasion, thanks to listening warnings. It has taught me that death is not the end that we continue to live, its has taught me that other entities exist and that we are definitely not the only beings in the universe.
Radagast said:
enigma666666 said:
Yes alas, my thinking is indeed very linear, but my dismissal of this being a delusion caused by dietary issues, is based on the fact that I have over the years looked into this extensively, especially as seeing entities are not the norm with people and I needed to find out why it was happening to me.
Not necessarily a delusion but there is at least 50% chance this is the case .
I think you are missing the point about the diet.
Many people on this forum had similar experiences, and in most of the cases there seem to be some feeding dynamics going on. Once the person is free from negative dietary influences these encounters cease to occur. Could be the encounters are real and that ingesting right nutrients makes you indigestible for these critters or it could also be that once the inflammatory effect of the wrong diet on central nervous is removed so are delusions.

Lets say these experiences were real, what do you think is the purpose of these occurrences in your life in larger scheme of things?

Hi there,
I dont have a sweet tooth, so do not have a high sugar intake.
Thank you for the link though, much appreciated!
The red eyes look similar, but the shape or the head is not the same, ditto the skin color, but I am definitely going to read up more on this, thank you. I now also found an article about an abduction in Australia where the beings were black and red eyes, but their bodies were apparently not clearly defined like my creature and they were much taller than mine, but its a bit closer in appearance to what I saw.
Here is the link to the article http://www.prufon-news.com/2011/07/the-alien-abduction-of-australian-kelly.html
Medulin said:
01 Red eyes makes me think of Lizzies or ET from Varginha, Brazil
_http://tinilink.com/2Mio6WJe

02 Diet high in sugar and carbs can make you more prone to STS attacks,
mainly because it makes our brain emit more gamma and beta waves than normal
(the keto diet promotes the theta and delta waves which do not attract STS)

Approaching Infinity said:
enigma666666 said:
Approaching Infinity said:
enigma666666 said:
I know that it definitely was not a hallucination or as a result of dietary issues.

What's your diet like? If you're eating the things that truth seeker mentioned, and such things can definitely be linked with such experiences in our experience, then how can you rule it out?

I have seen many entities in my life and have also have been blessed with psychic abilities. So I know for a fact that there are other entities/creatures around us or in other dimensions, its just that not everybody gets to see them....I have been blessed with seeing them on occasion.

Have you done a lot of reading here on the forum? These subjects come up a lot and have been discussed pretty extensively. Yes, psychic abilities do seem to exist, and a lot of experiences may well be 'real' in one sense or another. However, there are a lot of factors that need to be taken into account, one of which is the very human tendency to interpret things based on surface appearances, ignoring other possibilities and being identified with the most comfortable (and often flattering to the ego) interpretation. Even if this experience you related was objectively real (something, by the way, that is actually very hard to know for certain - the human mind is expert at deceiving itself), that doesn't mean that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with diet.
Hi there,
I do not have an affinity for sugary foods, lots of dairy (apart from cheese) etc. I am extremely healthy and although I dont follow a diet as such, I do eat healthy foods.

What you think of as healthy and what is actually healthy can be very much at odds. Do you eat gluten?

I do not have any mental health issues either and I am not delusional at all. I have recently had extensive medical checkups as well, sugar levels, cholesterol, blood pressure etal is perfect. So imo diet and health has nothing to do with this and as I said, I have been seeing things since childhood.

Again, that's an assumption based on possibly faulty premises. Many people feel perfectly healthy who are in fact not healthy at all. Plus, certain food sensitivities only show up in psychological symptoms, one of which may be "seeing things" (even if those things are 'real' in some sense).

I do realize that the mind can play tricks and I do realize that it is very difficult for a person who has not personally seen entities, to believe it when another person speaks of such experiences, but believe me, it is very real.

What (theoretically) would convince you that they WEREN'T real? How might 'unreal' experiences differ from the ones you have?

There definitely exists another plane or parallel dimension/dimensions where other entities reside, I know this from experience and perhaps because I do not fear these encounters, but rather welcome them, I tend to be more prone to experiencing them.

If you welcome them, it sounds like you make a good lunch. (You might want to read High Strangeness to grok what I'm talking about here.) And the fact that you identify with these experiences seems to me to be a good example of what I mentioned previously: "being identified with the most comfortable (and often flattering to the ego) interpretation."
Thank you, I will read the work you referenced. Diet is not a factor as I have experienced entities since childhood and my diet has changed since childhood obviously, yet I still have the experiences. I am sorry but I maintain it has nothing to do with my diet.
I also reiterate that it has nothing to do with ego, but rather with wanting to know more about the "unknown" for a lack of a better word...I do not see how the pursuit/ a thirst for knowledge or gaining knowledge of the unknown/unconventional/ is related to ego. The fact that I welcome these experiences has all to do with curiosity and wanting to know more about what goes on around me in the "unseen" world, rather than flattering or inflating my ego. But I do understand how it can perhaps be seen as ego related from a psychological perspective.

Thank you, I will read the work you referenced. Diet is not a factor as I have experienced entities since childhood and my diet has changed since childhood obviously, yet I still have the experiences. I am sorry but I maintain it has nothing to do with my diet.
I also reiterate that it has nothing to do with ego, but rather with wanting to know more about the "unknown" for a lack of a better word...I do not see how the pursuit/ a thirst for knowledge or gaining knowledge of the unknown/unconventional/ is related to ego. The fact that I welcome these experiences has all to do with curiosity and wanting to know more about what goes on around me in the "unseen" world, rather than flattering or inflating my ego. But I do understand how it can perhaps be seen as ego related from a psychological perspective.

But you keep saying that diet has nothing to do and you are healthy.. Why don't you tell us what
Your diet is, how you know what is healthy and what is no?.. And you can not assume that you know that you don't have a problem (not saying that you have) but many people suffer or have experiences because of their diet and they don't realize that.. Another thing, have you try meditation?

enigma666666 said:
Hi there, I am not disputing the fact that diet could possibly influence a person's perception, but realistically speaking, a person's diet tends to change from childhood to adulthood.

Indeed childhood diets do change for many people. The fact that it changes does not however does mean that it is not still influencing your perceptions (what if it changed for the worse, as an example).

Surely there are many items in your diet now that were also in your diet as a child? Maybe it would be helpful to make a list of those things in your diet which have not changed since childhood. Do you still consume wheat in any form for example? Dairy? Corn? Vegetable oils? Artificial sugar? Processed foods/colors/flavors of any kind? These are all the types of things that could seriously influence one's perceptions, imo, and perhaps could even leave one more 'open' for these types of experiences to occur in the first place. Also imo.

There are a lot of people here that have done a lot of quality research on such things (and experienced relevant benefits as well that apply to these types of situation), so I would suggest not to be so quick about discounting their ideas and information, simple because you think it couldn't possibly apply to you. What if you're wrong?

I do not eat the same diet I did as a 5 year old when I first remember encountering entities, yet I still encounter entities....so Im afraid I maintain that my diet has nothing to do with it.

I would again ask, which parts of your diet have not changed since you were 5? Which ingredients are still the same? It might be important. The possibility could exist that there is a component of your specific diet that is weakening your defenses, so to speak. After all, what could be the harm in considering the possibility, and researching that aspect of yourself more thoroughly? Worse-case scenario - nothing changes at all, best-case scenario - ???

Hi enigma666666.

You have said that your recent experience differs from the ones you had in childhood, yet when you defend your diet, you give an impression that there is no difference. To make the point, you only point to a similarity (diet has changed but experiences have not). You also told truth seeker that you had mixed emotions about this latest experience ("It was terrifying yes, but at the same time fascinating and I was disappointed") and left out any mention of feelings you had as a child during the experiences you had. Maybe there is some missing info that might help this discussion.

For instance, as a child, what were your feelings upon seeing entities that are 'ghost-like'? What about "almond like and pungent smells in the past"--how far in the past? Childhood, youth, adulthood? Also, how do you reconcile the appearance of being closed-minded to diet-related possibilities while being so open-minded to explanations related to "the unknown"? Could there be a part of you trying to guide this discussion to a supernatural or hyper-dimensional answer at the expense of a more natural sounding one? And do you believe those two options are intrinsically opposed?

Sorry 'bout all the questions, but they seem to present themselves naturally, considering the stated purposes of this forum.

To me, you did make clear your reason for being here and made it clear that you've been following the forum for years and only jumped in when you drew a blank from other sources. It seems you haven't yet received an acceptable answer, so, since you are still participating and since it appears people are really trying to help you get to the bottom of this like you asked, why not simply open up to more everyday possibilities?

Like Jason (ocean59) asks, would there be any harm done? Do you have reason to believe that by making efforts to improve your diet along with efforts to know yourself better, experiences of this type might go away and that if they did go away it would be a bad thing? I don't intend to suggest that anything of the sort will happen, I'm just wondering what you think about it.

Hi enigma666666, as others have suggested, you should consider reading Laura's 'High Strangeness' and then John Keel's books, (Mothman, Operation Trojan Horse etc.) to get a basic understanding of what these kind of experiences may involve. Until you have read those books, there's not much point in discussing your experience because it would simply be theorizing based on a lack of understanding of the possible nature of your experience.

Buddy said:
Could there be a part of you trying to guide this discussion to a supernatural or hyper-dimensional answer at the expense of a more natural sounding one? And do you believe those two options are intrinsically opposed?

And there may be a connection between the two. Maybe the choice to have your head in the clouds so to speak is causing you to miss what's right in front of you. Not to say there isn't a hyper-dimensional aspect to it, but that our lens of perception is so limited how can we possibly come to definite conclusions about something that we really don't fully understand, if that makes sense.

The brain has a powerful motivation to interpret and convert information into something that makes sense and is understandable to the human mind. So the possibility exists that what is usually seen or understood in these experiences may not be close to what is actually happening because we are scrambling to make sense of something that our perception isn't fully able to grok.

And with opioids and other drug-like and damaging substances in most food sources that we are subject to even before our birth, can we trust our perceptions and interpretations of events like these?

What I'm trying to say is that in situations where 'high strangeness' is concerned, it's always in your best interest to be in a state of open-ended interpretation and be willing to alter your conclusions based on new information. Seeing the encounter from a different light, if you will.

enigma666666 said:
Yes I have made up my mind regarding the reality of the experiences for various reasons as explained earlier. I do not doubt that a person's expectations can influence ones perception, but I'm certain of what I saw.

Hi enigma666666,

To put this in very simple words, reaseach as you will see by reading High Strageness for instance, which discusses both the esoteric and scientific aspects of it, many - if not all - the phenomenons that go under that description if I may say so (like bleedthroughs, UFO's, ghosts etc) are most likely directly linked to our consciousness.

Then as far as research goes again considering diet, studies have proven over and over that our diet has a fundamental role in body chemistry and that includes inevitably the psychological aspect of ourselves, our emotions, our ability to think - which are all aspects of our consciousness.

Do you see now how there could be a link between the two in your case, as it has been for perhaps countless others?

I am sorry but I maintain it has nothing to do with my diet.

Don't be sorry, I don't think your subjective views offend anybody here. But beware, they may be hurting you and that's why I hope you'll think about it. They did hurt me and still do when I dwell into them. The Work is by far the most difficult process I have ever started but beleive me, it is also by far the most rewarding! ;)

Good luck!

Peace.

Buddy said:
Medulin said:

Hi Medulin. Do you have a reference that talks about the relationship between the keto diet and the various brainwaves, including Gamma? I don't disbelieve a relationship, necessarily, I just want to see it for myself. Thanks.
Here:
_http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/nns/2008/00000011/00000004/art00001?token=005a1b6db460d8c14b67e442f2067217a763b706a494446423f51687627502b333e3568263c2b196b06f9779c1

The assumptions of even believing that this could be a positive experience is irrational. I have had my own experience with these sort of things and it usually follows up with negative emotions like depression. This holds true especially when you take into account the hyper-dimensional entropy system and their subtle manipulations. As others have said you can learn more about that by reading Laura's high-strangeness.

Medulin said:
Buddy said:
Medulin said:

Hi Medulin. Do you have a reference that talks about the relationship between the keto diet and the various brainwaves, including Gamma? I don't disbelieve a relationship, necessarily, I just want to see it for myself. Thanks.
Here:
_http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/nns/2008/00000011/00000004/art00001?token=005a1b6db460d8c14b67e442f2067217a763b706a494446423f51687627502b333e3568263c2b196b06f9779c1

Interesting, however it would be useful if they made a discernment between what types of fat was used within their study

Draco reptile or derivation perhaps?

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8598/dinosauroidbodyprofilesmiw8.jpg

Can you remember the eyes exactly? Maybe (speculation!) the red colour was a low light effect, you know, like when animals eyes appear red at night when it's just light reflections?

Back
Top Bottom