Bleed through? Help in identifying a creature

enigma666666

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi guys,
For the past couple of years, I have been trying to find an answer to this, but thus far no luck...

For the record, I don't drink, dont do drugs, are not on any medication & I am definitely sane, no mental or emotional problems..

Ok so a few years ago I was sitting on the couch in the lounge, doing crossword puzzles. I am a night owl and luv the quite of night. The rest of my family were already in bed fast asleep. My lounge doesn't have doors and the couch was facing the passage way. The lights were on in the lounge and in the passage and my couch was about 2-3 meters from the passage.

So Im doing my puzzle and suddenly I got the feeling that somebody was watching me (im sure you all know that feeling, like you can sense when you are being watched) and I looked up from my crossword puzzle and stared straight into his big burning red, round eyes...

His eyes were very big and very round and literally glowing, similar than a red hot burning coal but kinda hypnotic and scary. I sat there rooted on the couch, shocked and staring into his eyes, I couldn't move.
Although we didn't speak, when our eyes met I "heard/understood" in my head the words "You are not supposed to see me!" He stood there frozen and I was frozen on the couch, I could see the shock/surprise in his eyes and kept on hearing that I was not supposed to see him. It was as if he was communicating with me telepathically.
I am saying "him" but there was no visible genitals. He was short, probably the size of 6 or 8 year old kid, he was naked, pitch black skin, no body hair at all and no visible genitals. His arms were long in proportion to his body, almost apelike. His hands and feet were very big in proportion to his body, but I did not take detailed note of fingers and toes. I just saw these long arms, almost reaching to his calves. Very well defined calves, very short & muscular legs and a short broad, muscular torso. He had a very big head and it was out of proportion to his body, in other words too big for his body. He has very big, glowing red eyes and they were round. He had a strong square jaw, high and very well defined square cheekbones, broad forehead. He had no nose apart from what looked like 2 holes/slits and the mouth was kinda like a long horizontal slit. I didn't notice lips or teeth and his mouth was closed.

Anyways I dont know for how long we stared at each other in shock, it could've been a few seconds or a few minutes, time kinda stood still. Then all of sudden he turned to his right and ran super fast down the passage towards my son's bedroom. I jumped off the couch in hot pursuit and searched my son's room and en-suite room, but he simply vanished into thin air! I have to admit that I was very disappointed that he disappeared like that as I would've liked to communicate with him despite my feeling of terror when our eyes locked.

I've see other entities during the course of my life and more so when I was a child, but those were always human in appearance and often almost ethereal, but this creature was different. He was solid in appearance, I could see his chest move as he breathed and he was standing in the lit passage way. This was definitely no ghost/spirit entity.

Some background... I live in South Africa and initially thought that perhaps what I saw was a Tokoloshi which many native people report to see and they are very scared of them. But the Tokoloshi apparently has genitals and my creature didn't have any at all, so it can't be that.

Since its not a spirit, perhaps a bleed through from another dimension? Any thoughts on this?

Edit=Title

Hi enigma,

What you wrote sounds as if it was quite terrifying. Many of us here have found that 'high strangeness' episodes are often caused by the things we eat such as gluten, dairy and sugar for a start. If you're interested, you may want to have a look at the diet section of the forum and see if eliminating some things will help. :)

Hi there,

It was terrifying yes, but at the same time fascinating and I was disappointed that the creature ran off.
I know that it definitely was not a hallucination or as a result of dietary issues.
I have seen many entities in my life and have also have been blessed with psychic abilities. So I know for a fact that there are other entities/creatures around us or in other dimensions, its just that not everybody gets to see them....I have been blessed with seeing them on occasion.
This experience was very real and not induced by diet, drugs, medication or emotions. I was also not asleep or sleepy, I was wide awake.

enigma666666 said:
I know that it definitely was not a hallucination or as a result of dietary issues.

What's your diet like? If you're eating the things that truth seeker mentioned, and such things can definitely be linked with such experiences in our experience, then how can you rule it out?

I have seen many entities in my life and have also have been blessed with psychic abilities. So I know for a fact that there are other entities/creatures around us or in other dimensions, its just that not everybody gets to see them....I have been blessed with seeing them on occasion.

Have you done a lot of reading here on the forum? These subjects come up a lot and have been discussed pretty extensively. Yes, psychic abilities do seem to exist, and a lot of experiences may well be 'real' in one sense or another. However, there are a lot of factors that need to be taken into account, one of which is the very human tendency to interpret things based on surface appearances, ignoring other possibilities and being identified with the most comfortable (and often flattering to the ego) interpretation. Even if this experience you related was objectively real (something, by the way, that is actually very hard to know for certain - the human mind is expert at deceiving itself), that doesn't mean that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with diet.

Hi enigma666666. Superficially, your mix of linear thought, psychic sensitivity and categorical dismissal seems strange to me. It might be worth your while to re-consider the previous replies.

Having said that...

enigma666666 said:
...perhaps a bleed through from another dimension? Any thoughts on this?

...maybe You were it's bleed through? Ever notice how people tend to think that it is they who are the ones 'fixed' in time and space and that everything and everyone comes to them? :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Approaching Infinity said:
enigma666666 said:

What's your diet like? If you're eating the things that truth seeker mentioned, and such things can definitely be linked with such experiences in our experience, then how can you rule it out?

Have you done a lot of reading here on the forum? These subjects come up a lot and have been discussed pretty extensively. Yes, psychic abilities do seem to exist, and a lot of experiences may well be 'real' in one sense or another. However, there are a lot of factors that need to be taken into account, one of which is the very human tendency to interpret things based on surface appearances, ignoring other possibilities and being identified with the most comfortable (and often flattering to the ego) interpretation. Even if this experience you related was objectively real (something, by the way, that is actually very hard to know for certain - the human mind is expert at deceiving itself), that doesn't mean that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with diet.
Hi there,
I do not have an affinity for sugary foods, lots of dairy (apart from cheese) etc. I am extremely healthy and although I dont follow a diet as such, I do eat healthy foods. I do not have any mental health issues either and I am not delusional at all. I have recently had extensive medical checkups as well, sugar levels, cholesterol, blood pressure etal is perfect. So imo diet and health has nothing to do with this and as I said, I have been seeing things since childhood. All my "visions" for a lack of a better word, has been whilst fully awake and it has also happened whilst in conversation with other people, where I saw the entities whilst those present did not.
I do realize that the mind can play tricks and I do realize that it is very difficult for a person who has not personally seen entities, to believe it when another person speaks of such experiences, but believe me, it is very real. There definitely exists another plane or parallel dimension/dimensions where other entities reside, I know this from experience and perhaps because I do not fear these encounters, but rather welcome them, I tend to be more prone to experiencing them.

I have followed this website for a few years now and decided to post here as I thought there might be other people like myself, who has seen entities and who might be able to assist me in identifying this creature as I have drawn a blank elsewhere on the net.

Buddy said:
Hi enigma666666. Superficially, your mix of linear thought, psychic sensitivity and categorical dismissal seems strange to me. It might be worth your while to re-consider the previous replies.

Having said that...

enigma666666 said:
...perhaps a bleed through from another dimension? Any thoughts on this?

...maybe You were it's bleed through? Ever notice how people tend to think that it is they who are the ones 'fixed' in time and space and that everything and everyone comes to them? :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW.
Hi there,
Yes alas, my thinking is indeed very linear, but my dismissal of this being a delusion caused by dietary issues, is based on the fact that I have over the years looked into this extensively, especially as seeing entities are not the norm with people and I needed to find out why it was happening to me. To date, I have not yet found a logical or applicable reason as to why I am seeing things that not all other people do not see as well. I see my experiences as a gift (I used to hate it initially because I often saw/knew things/were told things by entities before it happened, but could not warn those involved as I felt its not my place to change their destiny, regardless of my emotional attachment to them) and contrary to how it may seem, it has nothing to do with ego, but rather all to do with wanting to understand and learn more about the entities I do encounter.

Your idea of me being the creature's bleed through is a very interesting one and I have to admit that that thought did not cross my mind.

Hi enigma666666,

You are coming across as someone who has already made up her mind and is now just looking for confirmation of what you've already decided is true. Unfortunately, this is a really ineffective way at getting at the truth of any situation. So, starting from that premise, I really don't think that you're going to find what you're looking for here.

Assuming this is a bleedthrough situation and not just a simple hallucination (and it must be accepted that it very well could be just a series of hallucinations on your part), then there is something that you should consider. From what we understand, how bleedthrough situations are experienced is usually dependent on both parties involved - the resultant reality (what you see/feel/hear/experience) is the result of the expectations/being of both (or all of those) involved - it's a two-way street - thus you're not going to come away from this with any nuts and bolts answers as far as exactly "what this was". Basically, your expectations and its expectations created what you saw, for lack of a more precise way to explain it. Of course this is all a hypothetical explanation based on what is currently understood.

If you really want to get to the truth of the matter, I would strongly suggest that you completely drop the idea that you know what's going on and what is or is not causing it, and read High Strangeness by Laura Knight-Jadczyk as a start and also read some John Keel so you get a grasp of how tenuous our perceptions of this reality really are. If you came here only to get a definitive answer that matches your expectations about this, then I'm afraid that's really not what we offer. fwiw.

enigma how are your eyes after this "encounter"? Any burning sensation, inflamed eyelids or conjunctivitis?
John Keel describes this as usual side effect of visits from other densities, also very strong almost pungent smell during and shortly after the encounters. According to his observation this has something to do with physics and chemistry of such manifestations.

enigma666666 said:
Yes alas, my thinking is indeed very linear, but my dismissal of this being a delusion caused by dietary issues, is based on the fact that I have over the years looked into this extensively, especially as seeing entities are not the norm with people and I needed to find out why it was happening to me.
Not necessarily a delusion but there is at least 50% chance this is the case .
I think you are missing the point about the diet.
Many people on this forum had similar experiences, and in most of the cases there seem to be some feeding dynamics going on. Once the person is free from negative dietary influences these encounters cease to occur. Could be the encounters are real and that ingesting right nutrients makes you indigestible for these critters or it could also be that once the inflammatory effect of the wrong diet on central nervous is removed so are delusions.

Lets say these experiences were real, what do you think is the purpose of these occurrences in your life in larger scheme of things?

enigma666666 said:
Approaching Infinity said:
enigma666666 said:

Hi there,
I do not have an affinity for sugary foods, lots of dairy (apart from cheese) etc. I am extremely healthy and although I dont follow a diet as such, I do eat healthy foods.

What you think of as healthy and what is actually healthy can be very much at odds. Do you eat gluten?

I do not have any mental health issues either and I am not delusional at all. I have recently had extensive medical checkups as well, sugar levels, cholesterol, blood pressure etal is perfect. So imo diet and health has nothing to do with this and as I said, I have been seeing things since childhood.

Again, that's an assumption based on possibly faulty premises. Many people feel perfectly healthy who are in fact not healthy at all. Plus, certain food sensitivities only show up in psychological symptoms, one of which may be "seeing things" (even if those things are 'real' in some sense).

I do realize that the mind can play tricks and I do realize that it is very difficult for a person who has not personally seen entities, to believe it when another person speaks of such experiences, but believe me, it is very real.

What (theoretically) would convince you that they WEREN'T real? How might 'unreal' experiences differ from the ones you have?

There definitely exists another plane or parallel dimension/dimensions where other entities reside, I know this from experience and perhaps because I do not fear these encounters, but rather welcome them, I tend to be more prone to experiencing them.

If you welcome them, it sounds like you make a good lunch. (You might want to read High Strangeness to grok what I'm talking about here.) And the fact that you identify with these experiences seems to me to be a good example of what I mentioned previously: "being identified with the most comfortable (and often flattering to the ego) interpretation."

01 Red eyes makes me think of Lizzies or ET from Varginha, Brazil
_http://tinilink.com/2Mio6WJe

02 Diet high in sugar and carbs can make you more prone to STS attacks,
mainly because it makes our brain emit more gamma and beta waves than normal
(the keto diet promotes the theta and delta waves which do not attract STS)

Medulin said:
02 Diet high in sugar and carbs can make you more prone to STS attacks,
mainly because it makes our brain emit more gamma and beta waves than normal
(the keto diet promotes the theta and delta waves which do not attract STS)

Hi Medulin. Do you have a reference that talks about the relationship between the keto diet and the various brainwaves, including Gamma? I don't disbelieve a relationship, necessarily, I just want to see it for myself. Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes I have made up my mind regarding the reality of the experiences for various reasons as explained earlier. I do not doubt that a person's expectations can influence ones perception, but I'm certain of what I saw.

Thank you for the suggested reading material, will definitely read it.

Regarding my reason for this post, to find out if any other person has seen a similar creature and has more information regarding it.
anart said:
Hi enigma666666,

You are coming across as someone who has already made up her mind and is now just looking for confirmation of what you've already decided is true. Unfortunately, this is a really ineffective way at getting at the truth of any situation. So, starting from that premise, I really don't think that you're going to find what you're looking for here.

Assuming this is a bleedthrough situation and not just a simple hallucination (and it must be accepted that it very well could be just a series of hallucinations on your part), then there is something that you should consider. From what we understand, how bleedthrough situations are experienced is usually dependent on both parties involved - the resultant reality (what you see/feel/hear/experience) is the result of the expectations/being of both (or all of those) involved - it's a two-way street - thus you're not going to come away from this with any nuts and bolts answers as far as exactly "what this was". Basically, your expectations and its expectations created what you saw, for lack of a more precise way to explain it. Of course this is all a hypothetical explanation based on what is currently understood.

If you really want to get to the truth of the matter, I would strongly suggest that you completely drop the idea that you know what's going on and what is or is not causing it, and read High Strangeness by Laura Knight-Jadczyk as a start and also read some John Keel so you get a grasp of how tenuous our perceptions of this reality really are. If you came here only to get a definitive answer that matches your expectations about this, then I'm afraid that's really not what we offer. fwiw.

Radagast said:
enigma how are your eyes after this "encounter"? Any burning sensation, inflamed eyelids or conjunctivitis?
John Keel describes this as usual side effect of visits from other densities, also very strong almost pungent smell during and shortly after the encounters. According to his observation this has something to do with physics and chemistry of such manifestations.
Hi there, I did not have any negative health effects after the encounter with this particular creature nor smelled anything pungent.
I have smelled almond like and pungent smells in the past, but it were with manifestations of different entities where the entities were of a more threatening kind, were you can sense the danger or "evil" for a lack of a better word.

Back
Top Bottom