Bioresonance

Leo40

Jedi Master
Sometime ago there was a topic related to Bioresonance and Laura requested
more info. I am interested in this subject and some years back contacted one
manufacturer of a bioresonance machine with the intent to become a distributor
in Canada. I was invited to attend a seminar and demo in Germany.

In the meantime this technology was further developed and one of the major
researchers and inventors is Dr. William Nelson.

Here are some quotes. Of course there is more documentation and videos since
this is a very large subject. In searching you find Rife mentioned but mostly Europeans.
Dr. Nelsons diagnostic system is FDA approved.

The EPFX/QXCI (Quantum Xrroid Consciousness Interface)
The EPFX/QXCI is a safe, powerful evoked-potential biofeedback device designed for simplicity of use and powerful healing. Designed by Professor William Nelson, the EPFX/QXCI works naturopathically to stimulate and harness the tremendous capacity of the human system for self-healing. The Quantum EPFX/QXCI scans the client's body much like a virus-scan on a computer, looking for everything from viruses, deficiencies, weaknesses, allergies, abnormalities and food sensitivities. It reports on the biological reactivity and resonance in your body and indicates needs, dysfunctions and vulnerabilities. The EPFX/QXCI technology is based on over 20 years of research in bio-energetic and bio-resonance medicine. The EPFX/QXCI provides the best energetic analysis possible, far surpassing single parameter probe systems.
How EPFX/QXCI Works

The EPFX/QXCI is a highly sophisticated program with sensors attached by wires to the ankles, wrists and forehead that measure and feed resonance information between the EPFX/QXCI and the client. The ionic exchanges of reaction that take place in your body and brain (at 1/100 of a second) are measured as energetic components in your body. With a feedback loop, the device measures your resonance pulse and sends back an alternate pulse to which your body responds. In turn, your body alters its own reactance pulse, thus creating a change. For example, from pain to no pain, malignant to benign, compulsive to anxiety-free, imbalance to balance. Due to the 'autofocus' function, the EPFX/QXCI can adjust bio-feedback therapies to ensure and constantly adjust the correct settings during therapy. The EPFX/QXCI is an Evoked Potential Bio-Feedback Device. This function eliminates the need for expert knowledge about rife, bio-com and electro-acupuncture.

Continued Research

There is solid scientific evidence providing a basis for Bioresonance for diagnosis
and therapy.

The following paper gives a wealth of references on the general subject of the influence
of electromagnetic fields on living cells

http://www.yasg.com/Temple3esas.pdf

I also want to recommend the book "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton.
It contains a very good introduction of cell biology for lay persons. Quote:

"Receptor 'antennas' can also read vibrational energy fields such as light, sound and radio frequencies.... If an energy vibration resonates with a receptor, ti will alter the protein's
charge, causing the receptor to change shape. (Tsong 1989 "Deciphering the Language
of Cells".
page 53.

It is very difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of the various instruments offered for diagnosis
and therapy. I will continue to search for info.

Hi, is there any newer information out on this treatment?
I'm not sure if it's the same one I'm talking about it, but it entails detailed internal analysis from a computer, then listening to some kind of sounds through headphones, and the last part is lying down with feet on some kind of mirrored surface while holding 2 joystick-type handles.

Someone is offering this close to me and was wondering if it's worth spending my money on (I've had relatively painful sciatica for over a year now).

I actually went to use this bio-energetic treatment a few years ago. I don't remember feeling that much better but I didn't have any major problems back then, although I do remember being very impressed by the analysis I received. One of the first things the lady said to me (before attaching anything to my body, just from looking at the computer) was "you're into ESP". I remember thinking how could this computer know that?

I then went back again more recently and she showed me footage of one of her patients who has MS. In the first video the patient could barely even speak, the next video she showed me after a few treatments there was quite a substantial improvement in the speech. She says she treats patients for cancer also but she is picky about who she treats as they must be mentally ready to heal.

Last month I had some reflexology done at a place called the Awakening Health Center, and there was a woman who was going to start offering this Quantum Health Analyzer service and I was asked if I wanted to be a "guinea pig" and test it. One holds a metal wand in your hand for a minute, and it supposedly scans your body and comes up with a detailed health report. Since it's not licensed by the FDA, it can only make dietary and supplement recommendations.

Now I'm pretty skeptical, but dang if the resulting report didn't seem to hit all my problem areas. :shock: If nothing else, it was interesting.

I'm using the LIFE device.
A Bioresonance system is composed of :

- the software downloaded on your computer, which is the "control tower" : you can use it to scan and check anything - an organ, an illness, a therapy, a medication, an emotion, a chakra, an energetic pollution, etc.

- the box containig the scalar & electromagnetic antennas

- the harness with beautiful diodes/ electrodes to connect you to the box,
but the truth is you don't need them to make the system work, just as you don't need a wired connection to use an electronic device, because Bluetooth, WiFI, 5G work fine !
The manufacturers constrain the users to use the harness to prevent the hacking of the system, but maybe they were forced to do so by the powers to be, some years ago, as it is totally revolutionary in terms of Health...

However, my own device has been kept unbridled, which means I can leave the heavy, bulky box at my flat in France,
go to spend some time in the Amazonian forest with my computer equipped with the software,
and simultaneously help somebody who is in Shangaï, Berlin or wherever else on Earth...

I want to believe in Quantum medicine - however my experiences with two different bio resonance practitioners were pretty disappointing. Cannot say I noticed any significant change or improvement.
Second time i tried it i actually had pretty bad case of COVID pneumonia, or whatever that was - first treatment actually made me worse - I persisted with another treatment but it was pretty much nothing.

Could you give me a link to this LIFE device so that I can find out what it's all about... Thank you.

There's a double problem with Quantum therapy... linked to its QUANTUM characteristics :

- the personality, intention, level of consciousness & energetic/life potential of the practitioner do influence massively the bioresonance efficiency & results.
- if the client has underlying psychic, emotional, lasting traumatic blockages & wounds, and if he's reluctant to heal for whatever unconscious reason (sabotage, guilt, carelessness, etc), the physical illness won't be solved

It is a dynamic threesome between the device, the client & the professional.

This is why I advice psychotherapy in connection with Bioresonance : the Healing isn't in the Pill !

And if the physical illness is strong & may be fatal, which is the case with pneumonia, obviously, a single session will NEVER be enough ; you have to commit to several sessions :

God deals with miracles, Bioresonance does not !

Back
Top Bottom