Bigfoot...

A lot of what is said in the recent Substack publications reminds me of the work of the French author Bragi Bellovaque regarding these topics (Bigfoot, Dogman). I found an English post which talk a little about it:

(In an another book, he relates some phenomena with some energetic grid of the Earth too)
An interesting article. Puts me in mind of a Doctor Who episode when Madame De Pompadour said "a door once opened may be stepped through in either direction. I would definitely not want to be stepping through any doorways. There would probably be a nasty surprise waiting on the other side. As as been said previously, a lot of the bigfoot footage is very poorly focused and is often open to interpretation. There are some gems among them though imo. I enjoy watching paranormal programmes on the TV, usually late at night. Quite a lot of them relate the experiences of hikers into the great forests in the US. What strikes me is that most of them seem to end in the hikers making very fast and strategic withdrawals after fearing for their lives. They tell the audience of the speed of these beings chasing them back to their cars whilst making ferocious sounds and screams. Most of the people being interviewed seem to have been genuinely afraid for their lives and vow never to return to those forests again. Of course, it is always difficult to tell if something being related is actually true. Humans are very good actors. I wonder if these scenarios (if genuine) are a way of the cryptids frightening humans in order to keep them out of the area or whether they would actually harm them if they caught them.

Re: Hein and dark matter, some session transcripts that may be relevant:

May 28, 2013:
Q: (Ark) What is the source of unexplained ultra-high energy cosmic rays that no one has an explanation for? They are impossible and they are coming to earth with such high energy that people cannot even invent the source.

A: Transdimensional i.e. dark matter.
November 7, 1994:
Q: (L) What is ball lightning?

A: Electromagnetic spark. Pass from 4th to 3rd density.
March 4, 2012:
Q: (L) Is the sun, or the star, just like a large-scale manifestation of ball lightning?

A: Close.
May 28, 2013:
Q: (Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.
February 27, 2016:
Q: (PoB) Were there fireballs that people said they saw in the location [of Dyatlov Pass]?

A: Probing portals obviously!

Q: (L) So in other words, sometimes some of these balls of light or fire could be like openings or portals that are probing around in our reality?

A: Oh indeed!
Couple all that with accounts of ball lightning/anomalous lights in the sky morphing into structured craft AND cryptids, and I think Hein is onto something. At least some dark matter is hyperdimensional matter. And when portals and interdimensional beings appear in 3D, they often (at the very least) manifest at first as ball lightning, sometimes morphing into other forms, suggesting that perhaps they are composed of the same "stuff" as ball lightning, i.e. transdimensional dark matter.

ADDED: And some Biblical scripture to seal the deal. ;) Troels Engberg-Pedersen wrote: "We should conclude that there are clear indications throughout Philippians that Paul saw the pneuma as a power that would be operative at the resurrection. Chapter 3:21 provides a picture of this event that is closely similar to the one given in 1 Corinthians 15. We should also conclude that he took the pneuma to be present in believers both in the future and also in the present. In addition, we have seen that a physicalist understanding of the pneuma seems implied all through. After all, it is constantly described as operating on bodies. As for its presence here and now, we have found a hint (to be corroborated later) of a striking co-presence in believers of a dying away of the physical body of flesh and blood in conformity with Christ's suffering and dying - and a corresponding takeover of the same body by the pneuma, which will eventually lead to its final transformation into a body of glory [i.e. light]. When that happens believers will literally come to shine like stars in heaven."

Last edited:
Re: Hein and dark matter, some session transcripts that may be relevant:

May 28, 2013:

November 7, 1994:

March 4, 2012:

May 28, 2013:

February 27, 2016:

Couple all that with accounts of ball lightning/anomalous lights in the sky morphing into structured craft AND cryptids, and I think Hein is onto something. At least some dark matter is hyperdimensional matter. And when portals and interdimensional beings appear in 3D, they often (at the very least) manifest at first as ball lightning, sometimes morphing into other forms, suggesting that perhaps they are composed of the same "stuff" as ball lightning, i.e. transdimensional dark matter.
Not "i.e. transdimensional dark matter", but "transdimensional i.e. dark matter", meaning that "transdimensional" is just another term/name for "dark matter" (and probably vice versa). Which makes kind of perfect sense when you take the meaning of dark matter into account - matter which does not emit or reflect light (as to be seen in our 3d universe), but basically interacts gravitationally with the rest of the 3d observed universe. Since it's transdimensional, it does not 'belong' completely only to 3d observable universe and as such it can not be seen (emitting and/or reflecting) by light in purely 3d sense until it appears here in its complete form when in scientific terms it's not dark matter anymore because it can be seen.

In general, all matter which is 'outside' of purely and completely 3d physical observable universe can be and usually will be regarded as a sort of dark matter, i.e. everything that exists in other dimensions than in our perceived 3 spatial ones, that we can feel and potentially interact with, is de facto dark matter for us in 3d physical universe. OSIT.

Not "i.e. transdimensional dark matter", but "transdimensional i.e. dark matter", meaning that "transdimensional" is just another term/name for "dark matter" (and probably vice versa).
There are other references in the sessions referring to dark matter that isn't transdimensional, so I would say: all trandimensional matter is dark matter, but not all dark matter is transdimensional. Dark matter is just a catchall for all types of matter space scientists can't detect, even if it is relatively mundane compared to hyperdimensional stuff.
Which makes kind of perfect sense when you take the meaning of dark matter into account - matter which does not emit or reflect light (as to be seen in our 3d universe), but basically interacts gravitationally with the rest of the 3d observed universe. Since it's transdimensional, it does not 'belong' completely only to 3d observable universe and as such it can not be seen (emitting and/or reflecting) by light in purely 3d sense until it appears here in its complete form when in scientific terms it's not dark matter anymore because it can be seen.
I had exactly the same thought. And perhaps an implication of this is that gravitational anomalies can hint at hyperdimensional phenomena. In another post I quoted a tweet alleging that Lue Elizondo claims something similar: the best UFO detector is a gravitational anomaly detector.

There are other references in the sessions referring to dark matter that isn't transdimensional, so I would say: all trandimensional matter is dark matter, but not all dark matter is transdimensional. Dark matter is just a catchall for all types of matter space scientists can't detect, even if it is relatively mundane compared to hyperdimensional stuff.
True, that makes sense, similar to what was 'deduced' about matter-consciousness connection; all matter is a form of consciousness, but not all consciousness is in a form of matter.
In math jargon, matter would be a subset of consciousness as well as transdimensional matter subset of dark matter.

I had exactly the same thought. And perhaps an implication of this is that gravitational anomalies can hint at hyperdimensional phenomena. In another post I quoted a tweet alleging that Lue Elizondo claims something similar: the best UFO detector is a gravitational anomaly detector.
Also sounds about right, and maybe the implications could be even more 'profound/deeper' - taking into account that the C's said that gravity binds all (paraphrasing), gravitational anomalies might in addition point also to 'presence' of hyperdimensional consciousness entities, so to say, not bound to strictly material type of existence, in the sense of both dark and/or 'light' matter.

Q: (L) So in other words, sometimes some of these balls of light or fire could be like openings or portals that are probing around in our reality?

A: Oh indeed!
Interesting, that explains a bit why such an intense light is sometimes not reflected by the nearby objects in this plane. You see the ball of light and the way it "appears" or "opens" from such a miniscule point.

640x360_MP4_767395815220398781.mp4_snapshot_00.20.000.jpg

It's complicated in the lack of understanding of the real functioning of these things and their manipulation of material and energy or whatever, but how a "ball of light" could be a "tool" because when you observe them and take into account what the cass say about "Probing portals" and "when portals and interdimensional beings appear in 3D, they often (at the very least) manifest at first as ball lightning" it's as if those balls of lights were a kind of "vehicles".

Last edited:
The past month or so I've been listening to a lot of episodes on Sasquatch Chronicles. I guess many of you are familiar with the podcast, but in case you're not, I hihgly recommend it. At this point the show has been going on for ca 10 years and there are over 1000 episodes!

A couple of thoughts after my 'deep dive' into this podcast:
  • There are jus so many witness accounts, and the people calling in, for what it's worth, largely appear genuine, that you have to conclude that these things are real
  • Reminding the reports by Paulides (Missing 411), in one episode this guy told that the Sasquatch' scream/roar put him into a trance and made him undress. If it wasn't for his buddies coming to stop him, he would've taken off all his clothes. He told that all he could think of was "Water". I come to think that in some of the 411 cases, people are found dead and naked (or partly).
  • Several episodes describe a whole family of Sasquathces: there's 'Momma', 'Papa', and 'Little' Sasquatch. There are reports of female Sasquatches with breasts etc. What's up with that? Are these things on a family trip from 4D?
  • Many witnesses tell how these things disappear or are partly or wholly invisible (but you can still hear them)
  • Some people are apparently feeding them, and even having the 'kid Sasquatches' in their house
  • These things move at incredible speed, gliding through the forest, sometimes jumping out of trees and vanishing in the middle of their jump
  • Several witnesses have shot these things without much apparent effect. One witness described the sound of the bullet hitting the Sasquatch as "hitting water"
  • They come in all colors, also the eyes. Sometimes the eyes are described as black, sometimes red
  • The black Sasquatches are described as 'blacker than black', like they're sucking the light around them
  • Sasquathces are almost exlusively accompanied by various lights and shining orbs. Or, these orbs appear just before a Sasquatch sighting. One witness described seeing a face of a Sasquatch looking at him from 'inside of the orb'. A couple of witnesses told how they've seen only parts of Sasquatche's manifest visibly: just the head, a hairy arm, or just the torso or legs. This could give credibility to what was written in 'Dark Matter Monsters', that these orbs or 'lightning balls' are portals from which these creatures emerge into our reality
  • There are also other 'window fallers' reported like dog man, goat man (Baphomet). One witness told how he saw a weird moving black creature without arms and feet crawling along the highway
  • Then there's of course the smell: like sulfur, wet dog, just awful
  • The majority of witnesses, even combat veterans, describe a feeling of fear that is incomparable to anything they've experienced before
So, all in all, what they describe is pretty much what we'd expect from 4D 'window fallers'. They come in all forms and shapes. According to the C's "they're slaves of the Lizzards, collecting samples". From what these callers describe, it sounds like they're also purposefully terrorizing people.

Anyways, I'd recommend starting by listening to the 'Best of' episodes:

SC EP:492 Best of Sasquatch Chronicles

SC EP:493 Best of Sasquatch Chronicles II

SC EP: 604 Best of Sasquatch Chronicles III

SC EP:819 Best of Sasquatch Chronicles IV

SC EP:1017 Best of Sasquatch Chronicles V

Two particularly interesting episodes were also the interviews with the guys who wrote 'Where the footprints end' (I've now read the first volume). They are quite closely of the same opinion that we are here, that these creatures come from 'another dimension' and are variably physical:

SC EP:659 Where the Footprints End

SC EP:730 Where the Footprints End II

Enjoy!

Sasquathces are almost exlusively accompanied by various lights and shining orbs. Or, these orbs appear just before a Sasquatch sighting. One witness described seeing a face of a Sasquatch looking at him from 'inside of the orb'. A couple of witnesses told how they've seen only parts of Sasquatche's manifest visibly: just the head, a hairy arm, or just the torso or legs. This could give credibility to what was written in 'Dark Matter Monsters', that these orbs or 'lightning balls' are portals from which these creatures emerge into our reality

I haven't listened to Sasquatch Chronicles (must check it out!) but sometimes listen to Strange Familiars, the podcast by Timothy Renner, one of the authors of Where the Footprints End.. Very interesting stuff. One of the things he reckons from all the people he's talked to, is that as well as being associated with floating lights/orbs, sasquatch sightings often happen around the same time/place as "lady in white" apparitions..

They come in all colors, also the eyes. Sometimes the eyes are described as black, sometimes red

Strange Familiars also had an account from someone who encountered a bigfoot while in the woods with a friend. They both saw it at the same time, but one of them saw it as dark brown/red, the other saw it as white.. Just more weird little details!

Back
Top Bottom