Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I'm sure you all heard that the witch Nuland resigned...whatever that means. I'm sure that if she's not terminally ill (looking at how bloated she is, maybe she is) she'll pop up at another top position doing her evil stuff.

What did surprise me was the photo I just saw on X of her when she was young. Just...wow...evil really takes its toll! (I'm not 100% that the imag on the left is really her, but many users on X say it is).

View attachment 92496
Wow! The Cs were correct when they said the Dark Side takes a toll on appearance. Hillary sure got awful-looking in a hurry once she was in the State Department causing all kinds of extra-special evil in the world.

Its kind of nice:-) Watching a politician get angry "for real". Most are so calm and plastic and unimpressed when accused of something. But AOC gets a l l u p... s e t!, lurches forward, points her finger in the face and uses the F word. It kind of heart warming. She might even be a real person:-)

AOC quote: IT'S F***ED UP MAN! comes at the end of ths short tweet.

Far-left activists accost AOC, demanding she call Israel’s war on Hamas ‘genocide’​

Last edited:
Well, they're finally giving up on defending the senile old man.

Hillary Clinton says it's time to 'accept the reality' that Biden, 81, is 'old': Former Secretary of State tells voters to ignore Joe's age because saving 'democracy' from Trump is more important

But then she went on to say that if someone's memory should be concerning the American voter, it is Trump's memory. So, like a good pathological liar, she went and twisted the truth to use the facts about Biden, to attack Trump somehow.

It's honestly incredible that they have tried to tarnish Trump for 8 years and they have found nothing that sticks, not with anyone not looking to disapprove of him beforehand, and what they have come down to is.. "well, Biden is old but Trump is old, and Trump is just a worse old".. that's it. Trump is a worse old.

What did surprise me was the photo I just saw on X of her when she was young. Just...wow...evil really takes its toll! (I'm not 100% that the imag on the left is really her, but many users on X say it is).
Yes, that stunned me too. What a difference. On Twitter someone wrote something that was new to me regarding her.
How does a young American Jewish Woman (didnt graduate Brown until 1983) become a Lenin Pioneer Camp Leader in 1982/83 at Camp "Young Guards" in Odessa, UkrSSR? "Working" (not attending) as a Leader at a Soviet Youth Indoctrination Camp? She stayed in USSR for at least 2-3 years -- working in 1984 as a Soviet Fishing Boat Interpreter... during difficult economic times.. an American woman working in Soviet Union.
If true, it shows that she had some personal affiliation with Ukraine. Whether it started in Odessa or goes much further back is another question, but that would require some digging and her wikipedia entry is of no help.

One of the meteorologists on the Weather channel mentioned the fires were in a high cattle region of Texas, so losing a lot of cattle to the fires.

Clayton Morris of Redacted speaks to this a minute and a half in -
Over 88% of all beef production comes from the panhandle. These fires could forever change the beef industry in the United States.
- and the suspicious nature of the fires! And caution, the horrible effects on the cattle that survive - awful! Hard not to recognize the all out attack on livestock/meat processing plants as presented in this vid:

SHOCK! Did Biden reveal truth behind Texas "Wildfires" and Maui fires? DEW's? | Redacted News​

[15:12]

I came across this video by Russel Brand that was rather interesting and funny, he's commenting on the supreme court's decision not to invalidate Trumps candidacy at the state level.

For those of you who may not know, Rachel Maddow is supposed to be the edgy lefty personality that "tells it like it is", meant appeal to a younger crowd and more sophisticated group of watchers, but.. she's lost it.

Brand makes a very good point, which is so obvious but I do feel it needed to be made, whenever the government does what we like it to do, then it's a victory of democracy and justice, when it doesn't, then they're just idiots.

Anyway, here it is:

It's a deliberate US federal policy and US federal funding to bring in "the flood of illegals", so it misses the mark to demonize the illegal immigrants. A reversal of US federal policy and US federal funding would stop "the flood of illegals" instantly.
Another example of how this is deliberate US federal policy and US federal funding. In case you missed it, this is not on the ground at the southern border, and instead it's flying from airports outside the US to airports inside the US.

“Inquiring minds would like to know”

What is the background of these 320k non-citizens? Do the hold degrees…in what? Have they gone through special training…in what?

Why are they special? Others must slug it out walking up through the Darien gap, some are bussed up by NGO’s, now this special group gets top notch treatment by flying directly into the US cities, and are pick up at the airport. How nice. Who are they, and why are they treated differently? Obviously, I’m not buying the story that Biden did it, so as not to attract attention to “too many at the border” maybe, but I don’t think so.

Its not just the US gov, but other countries, and airlines/corporations must ignore their own rules and laws to assist in this migration/invasion.

Something that has been eluding me last few weeks.

We should be seeing support for candidates as is normal in a democracy. However from initial strong polarization between two candidates we are watching a singular effort. It is anti Trump left right and center.

Basically Biden is not and most likely has never been supported even by his own cohorts.

It's a deliberate US federal policy and US federal funding to bring in "the flood of illegals", so it misses the mark to demonize the illegal immigrants. A reversal of US federal policy and US federal funding would stop "the flood of illegals" instantly.
It's ignorance that creates the 'terror of history', and allows an environment where true psychopathology/evil can grow. My peeps, everybody's 'peeps' perish for lack of knowledge.

Maybe we can educate poor immigrants that are coming here somehow? Some billboards with scenes of apocalyptic horror warning to "Turn Back!""Do not enter - Killzone!" Catholic imagery of hell... :scared: Ironic that many are coming from what could be a tropical paradise.

Of course, there are those who know what's up, plus whatever's underground... The money magnet must be hard to resist but don't at least some of these people coming here have a conscience/religious background. They don't even see that maybe there's no free lunch?
That they are walking into a trap intended for spoiled, arrogant, ignorant Americans?

And that may be an unconscious choice thrown in the distribution. Still, I hope for some sort of awakening of some of the immigrants. Once they get here they may be harder to reach as they enjoy their new hedonistic lifestyle - welcome to America!

Is it lack of knowledge? Or lack of action? Or lack of seeing what should be becoming obvious through false hope and willful blindness? Or paralysis through fear and confusion?
All of those seem to be lack of knowledge, which can lead one to choose to act, and lacking it also leads to recognizing obvious facts of life, same thing goes with fear... knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

OMgosh, what an absolutely horrific and jaw-dropping state of the union address. All Biden needed was a German accent and an armband. And all the sycophantic cheering robot clones... ugh. Frightening. So open and out there and on display for all to see (the 4th Reich). The polls saying his popularity ramped up 8 points to 47%. Give me a break... Lies. The major media talking heads spewing venom... Lies. Demonization of the common man... More Lies. What an utter embarrassment. We (USA) are so Fokt... *

* (highly technical term)

Cue up Led Zep "When the Levee Breaks" or maybe, IDK... something ominous.... Hit the big long drawn out D minor on the giant speaker system!

And for the "Feeling" thread: revulsion. Am I being over-dramatic? It is a flaw I can possess.

Back
Top Bottom