Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Can someone explain to me what this implies? I find it very disconcerting that things are mixed up in such a way.
From what I understand it means that the provisions for continued support of Ukraine are guaranteed and that trying to finalize it before the of what that bill allows, would be against the law.

So, if Trump let's say, wanted to cease financial or military aid, he could be impeached for breaking the law. That is what that means, from what I have heard from several commentators, including Tucker Carlson.

On another note,

I just came across this tweet by Elon Musk, essentially bringing some sense into the discussion that has captured the US media, which even launched the White House in a silly crusade to defend Biden's mental capacity. Saying that he holds the nuclear suitcase, why wouldn't you want a cognitive test for someone with such a responsibility? A lot of jobs in the US, specially those that operate heavy machinery or weaponry, require a periodic drug's test, somehow nuclear weapons aren't more delicate than a forklift.

The fact that they feel compelled to defend it with such fervor makes the point that there's definitely something wrong with this man and it's becoming impossible to ignore. The WH spoke's person came out and defended Biden's clear mental issues by saying that "he does more in an hour than most in a day".. essentially, he's not demented, he's just very busy, which is an awful excuse.

From what I understand it means that the provisions for continued support of Ukraine are guaranteed and that trying to finalize it before the of what that bill allows, would be against the law.

So, if Trump let's say, wanted to cease financial or military aid, he could be impeached for breaking the law. That is what that means, from what I have heard from several commentators, including Tucker Carlson.
Thanks! So then, we are always at war with Oceania.

Oh - and time to bring out more popcorn - the White House is in chaos and the Biden harpies are warring...LOL
Just in time to draw out another bingo card.

House Intelligence chair issues warning on ‘serious national security threat’
House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Turner (R-Ohio) issued an unusual warning on Wednesday about "a serious national security threat" that all members of Congress now have access to information about.

"I am requesting that President Biden declassify all information relating to this threat so that Congress, the Administration, and our allies can openly discuss the actions necessary to respond to this threat," Turner said in a brief written statement.

The perfect answer to throw everyone into hysterics 😂

Just in time to draw out another bingo card.

House Intelligence chair issues warning on ‘serious national security threat’

The perfect answer to throw everyone into hysterics 😂
here is what RT as to say about the threat.

I really like the sound of this - seeds to a grand Civil Disobedience movement. Of course, it would have no chance on an individual basis, just like the few who tried to not pay income tax on the basis that it's not lawful as the 16th Amendment (income tax) wasn't ratified by the required three-fourths of the states.

Under the domestic and international laws of war[1] citizens are forbidden from taking part in a war on the side of the aggressor and are legally bound to disobey the orders of any Government that takes part in illegal war or supports acts of genocide, crimes against humanity or war crimes. This duty to refuse to obey unlawful Government orders includes orders to pay tax [Income tax, Council tax, VAT etc]. If a government uses the funds raised by taxation to wage illegal war or to commit genocide, crimes against humanity or war crimes, then a taxpayer’s normal duty to pay tax is reversed and becomes a duty to refuse to pay tax.

“ The very essence of the Charter is that individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience imposed by the individual State. He who violates the laws of war cannot obtain immunity while acting in pursuance of the authority of the State, if the State in authorising action moves outside its competence under international law…”

Nuremburg War Crimes Tribunal 1946

A national security threat, that concept is so vague and open that, it becomes impossible to try to predict.

It could be a terrorist attack/false flag. It could be the economy, it could be something they're going to blame on Russia, or Covid 2.0.

What it does tell us is that they're about to tighten the grip on control even further than they did in 2020.

On another note, I came across this little jewel that I felt needed to be added here regarding Biden.

Biden allegedly met with companies that gave million-dollar contracts to his son Hunter

The scandal involving his son Hunter continues to be a headache for US President Joe Biden, since, according to some evidence, he would have met with businessmen who gave million-dollar contracts to his family.

According to The Washington Times, evidence presented by House lawmakers investigating President Biden for corruption allegations shows that the president met with executives of foreign companies to supposedly favor his son.

The documents reveal that Hunter Biden referred to his father as "the president" in a group chat with business partners working to secure a multimillion-dollar deal with CEFC China Energy.

"The Committee can now confirm that Joe Biden met with nearly every foreign national who funneled money to his son," the lawmakers said in a readout of their interview with former Biden family business partner Rob Walker.

As explained by the American media, House investigators obtained emails from Walker dating back to 2017. Hunter Biden appeared to reference his father's knowledge and participation in a deal with CEFC, which ultimately paid members of the Biden family and millions of dollars associated.

It truly is incredible that this is the current state of affairs in the US, on the one hand you have the official narrative about some obscure insurrection, that Trump lead and had the goal of overthrowing the government, and I guess they're really offended about a color revolution? But the evidence about this is so obscure! And no matter how public... they still can't find anything.

On the other hand, you have the actual president, who keeps on being transparently proven to be not only incompetent, and demented, but terribly corrupt, undeniably so and nothing happens. Biden will probably become the ultimate scapegoat, where he will finally admit to everything, but... he will be too old to prosecute.

IMHO, we should definitely pay attention to this one. News agencies are linking this to Russian anti-satellite capabilities and also to the situation in Ukraine.
Well, when first I read the RT article, I dismissed it as another attempt to influence the coming vote but something else cut my attention yesterday in another tread.
This post

There may be some truth as something came down over Costa-Rica that look more like a satellite then a meteor. It may be that the U.S. lost one of their precious spy or weapon based satellite and are searching for a culprit and as it is mostly always the case when something go wrong in the U.S. these day, point a finger toward Russia. Funny but in previous video showing these kind of aerial display, the expert were rushing to explain it as a reentry of a satellite into the atmosphere but, haven't read anything so far from any agency or expert. A quick search gave nothing else but the video and photos.

So yes, let keep our eyes and ears open there may be more than propaganda behind this.

House intel chairman Turner has been accused by a member of his own party:

House Intel Chair Accused of Disclosing National Security ‘Threat’ to Get Ukraine Aid Passed​

Rep. Andy Ogles (D-TN) is calling for an inquiry into Rep. Mike Turner's decision to make the vague public commentsby Dave DeCamp February 15, 2024 at 4:03 pm ET Categories NewsTags Russia, Ukraine
Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, made a vague public warning on Wednesday about an unspecified “serious national security threat,” prompting accusations that he did so to pressure the House to pass the $95 billion foreign military aid bill that just made it through the Senate.

US officials later told the media that the “unspecified threat was related to Russian space capabilities and a plan to develop a nuclear weapon that can target satellites. For their part, Russia dismissed the claim and said the US was “making up malicious stories.”
Turner called for the Biden administration to declassify information about the so-called threat and he has come under fire from some members of Congress for making the public spectacle. Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) wrote a letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) calling for an inquiry into Turner’s decision to release the information.

Ogles said Turner likely did so to bolster support for passing new aid for Ukraine and for extending Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which allows mass warrantless surveillance of Americans. Section 702 was due to expire but was extended by the 2024 National Defense Authorization Act until April 19.

“It has become clear that the intent was not to ensure the safety of our homeland and the American people, but rather to ensure additional funding for Ukraine and passage of an unreformed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act,” Ogles said in the letter.
Before making the comments about the national security threat, Turner was urging Johnson to bring the $95 billion military aid bill to the floor. He also recently led a congressional delegation to Kyiv and has been calling for continued US support for the proxy war.

The United States could herein after be referred to as the Untied States!

In the latest trial against Trump, as it has been reported in Australia (ABC, News dot com dot au) the claim has been that he has committed fraud by fudging figures by exaggerating the value of his properties on loan applications, which qualified him for a lower interest rate and has been ordered by the court to pay $536m and has been barred from business in NY for 3 years. Both Trump Towers and Mar-a-lago were listed as assets for the loan apparently.

Dumb thing about that is that where loans are being assessed, the lender generally has the responsibility of checking valuations as part of security checking and calculating an LVR or loan to value ratio. It hasn't been beyond lenders in the past to fudge these figures themselves in order to secure the business. The attached article mentions that there were independent real estate valuers involved in the process.

Often fudging the figures through creative accounting is done by lenders to get a borderline loan across the line so that they can make some interest rather than turning the client away, particularly in a tight market so that they can remain competitive.

Of note also is that Trump did pay the loans back in full and on time. Real Rukshan Fernando has commented on X:

Breaking: President Trump becomes first man fined by a court for paying back loans on time with interest to banks that want to do more business with him.

It's mad to think that people will believe that the lenders had no agency in this outcome at all!

Back
Top Bottom