Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

After readings some pages of what is purportedly Ashley Biden's diary from 2019 when she was in rehab for Cocaine addiction and alcohol, I did a search on her name on Google. I was surprised to see several links right at the top about Joe Biden being a ped-o-phile! I'm sure everyone has seen his very disturbing actions around children during photo shoots.... right in front of dozens of people who seem to be oblivious to the fact that the man is fondling, sniffing and touching their child in very uncomfortable ways... but one of the links was of his old college roommate, who went on record saying that Biden admitted to being attracted to children, and that he had to "take care of himself" before going into a room with a child, or he might not be able to control himself.

His own daughter states in her diary that he took showers with her when she was growing up, and that she remembers being over sexualized at a very young age...! No wonder his kids are such a mess. The diary has apparently been authenticated by a handwriting analysis. If you do a search on her, you will probably find it.. I think it was the National Pulse that published some pages. It's incredulous to me that this is what we have sunk to in this country.... his daughter also says he is emotionally manipulative...which is not surprising at all. She appears to be quite a mess in many ways, and was also very anxious about him running for president, and was concerned that Hunter's new 2.5 million dollar home amongst the Hollywood stars was going to raise eyebrows and hurt her father's run... HA.... I guess she will soon figure out how protected they really are, with the media fawning over them like they are some kind of clean cut wonderful family that are going to save the country. Nothing could be further from the truth. UGH

Apparently 'Ricky Vaughn', pseudonym of a Trump-supporting Twitter troll from 2016, has been arrested in federal charges for posting a meme that's being classified as election interference. The meme in question stated that people could text to vote, which is so obviously silly that no one thought it would be taken seriously ... and it's doubtful anyone did. This was pretty funny at the time and was widely shared.

So, that's where America is now: arresting people for memes.
Yeah, I heard this. Extremely troubling... Maybe social media was always going to be a tool to round up the so-called "trouble makers". If they are arresting people for memes, I better go into hiding,.

I think these men-who-identify-as-women must actually hate women. That or they're just completely selfish and delusional. You have to be pretty messed up in the head to compete with actual women like this. It's like watching a heavyweight boxer pummel a lightweight - all while pretending to be the victim and calling it justice. It's psychopathic.

Agreed! These guys have marked characteristics of the 'feminine vampire'. They project themselves as victims of society while preying on and literally beating on women with the tacit approval of the progressive hive. The only thing feminine about these characters is their expression of the feminine vampire archetype.

From chapter 38 on the feminine vampire in Petty Tyrants & Facing the Unknown, book 5 of The Wave:

The pernicious vampire will give time and energy to a group or a cause that he really holds in contempt. He will do things for people he secretly disdains, and he will do it all the more sweetly if he thinks it will strengthen his chances for survival. Such a vampire who has gone deeper under cover will patronize people who he is really, secretly, exploiting. And he will most certainly proclaim that he is a follower of beliefs that he secretly desecrates, and his actions will most ultimately demonstrate that he is not truly an advocate of such ideas in his soul.

Disturbing news reaches even the far flung parts of the world

1612036575255.png

meanwhile all citizens get their needs fulfilled

1612036729770.png

but everyone is under a sense of anxiety

1612036856673.png

In addition to packing his administration with former Obama neoliberal and neoconservative staff (and other assorted warhawks), and in addition to making race and identity politics a central theme of his liberal camouflage and slew of hot-off-the-presses executive orders, and in addition to bolstering and attempting to fast-track every Covid-crazy policy dreamed up by some really dark forces (among other things), it seems that Biden is also making some horrible decisions in relation to the US food supply.

Its difficult to know how much of what's he's doing in regards to food production can be chalked up to sheer and breathtaking levels of incompetence ala Mao's Great Famine, or part of the larger plan of the Great Reset to get everyone eating lab-grown meat and insects, or how much of what he's doing is, at higher levels, an 'engineered famine' towards hardcore Totalitarian control - as Christian of Ice Age Farmer more or less says. All three factors play some part though for sure.

And what also seems clear is that things can (and likely will) go sideways here in the US (and elsewhere) far worse than it already has, in a relatively short period of time, as we've been told.

Ice Age Farmer Report: Biden Attacks Farms - Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply - Engineered Famine

The Biden admin's executive actions in the last 48 hours are attacking farms and implementing the technocratic takeover of food, accelerating a global collapse in food production by paying farmers NOT to grow food, cutting their financial support, tasking Tom Vilsack's USDA with a Net-Zero goal, changing COVID guidance on grocery stores, restaurants, and meatpacking plants.

Meanwhile, the media is finally acknowledging the soybean shortage, and the US is now also experiencing a fertilizer shortage, which will further increase costs and cause yields will collapse. As other countries stop exporting to protect domestic supplies, the US has been wholly sold out.

This confluence of issues and cascading failures merits our attention urgently -- start growing food today.

Its difficult to know how much of what's he's doing in regards to food production can be chalked up to sheer and breathtaking levels of incompetence ala Mao's Great Famine, or part of the larger plan of the Great Reset to get everyone eating lab-grown meat and insects, or how much of what he's doing is, at higher levels, an 'engineered famine' towards hardcore Totalitarian control - as Christian of Ice Age Farmer more or less says. All three factors play some part though for sure.
With Mega Corporations already owning a very large part of the food growth and distribution already in the US, along with Bill Gates now becoming the largest farm land owner here in the US, it certainly looks like controlling the food we eat is part of the Grand Plan (Reset). That being said, Biden, Gates and others are certainly not the sharpest tools in the shed, probably why they were picked for their duties. The PTB usually pick the big Ego not so smart ones for useful projects.

Makes me wonder how long they will keep the not so bright and useful tools around, they can become a hazard to the plan and at some point have to go. Those doing the bidding for the PTB probably believe that “their network” will survive the drain they are attempting to shove humanity down. I think they underestimate the power of the people and on the other end of the spectrum, their lust for power, huge egos, etc. Those doing the bidding are most likely to eat their own, it is their nature and perhaps, their undoing.

A sad thought on this: In order to stop the Pentagon from killing Syrians, and from preying on many other countries around the world, it is necessary that the PTB to increase pressure on US citizens. If the imperialist energy is turned more towards the implementation of totalitarianism in America (that will trigger the reactions of the American citizens against the real government) that would make that the empire have less energy for their interventions in foreign countries... Hopefully big planetary changes will come soon to stop the plans of these psychopaths.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen or posted any of Fleccas stuff before. He does a weekly review of what's going on in the US.. humorous at times, it's my sit back and enjoy the show video of choice, content from the week that was. This is the latest from the 29th, covering gamestop, the pipeline, Biden and his press secretary to name a few.

This is highly amusing. We've all seen the screencaps of White House YouTube videos in which the dislikes abruptly decrease. Someone wrote a script to scrape YT every 80 seconds and made the manipulation extremely obvious.

Here's a sample:
View attachment 42190

Yeah. I've noticed exceedingly long wait times for the comment sections on all YT videos to refresh (once you've tripped the thought police alarm, which I did a day ago.)

They've been deleting comments in real time which brush up against their clown world morality sensor. I guess they suspend the refreshing of comment sections so that 'incorrect' thoughts may be assessed for their degree of 'incorrectness' and purged.

I had one leftist friend try to rationalize; "It's like if you started a news letter, would you want just anyone taking it over and filling it with hate speech?"

(Some talking point copy/pasted from a Ministry of Love memo, I suppose.)

Aside from the canard of what constitutes so-called 'hate speech' (Logic and facts, apparently.) The argument against being this..

It's not a news letter; it's the internet where there's (effectively) an infinite number of column inches and readers can selectively choose how comments appear, especially in treed comment systems. "Offensive" comments can be easily navigated around, so they are not preventing others from also speaking. (DOS style flood-the-channel attacks notwithstanding, but you rarely see those). Essentially, an opinion you don't like doesn't prevent others from posting theirs with an equal chance of engagement.

Secondly, after a 'private company' grows to user engagement figures beyond a certain threshold, forums are closer to being public spaces than private ones, especially ones like Twitter, where people go to get information from their elected leaders.

A counter example might offer: "Imagine if the phone company decided that you weren't allowed to speak your mind because they didn't like how you were expressing yourself on their medium, and edited your words before the receiver could hear them."

The only difference between the phone and a comment section is the channel width; the public can see, and so the fear is that opinions can be influenced in a direction somebody in charge doesn't like, which indicates positively that the real desire is thought control.

Get it?

No?

Nevermind then. Just delete my comment on the way out so nobody else will have to suffer my words.

Weak people try to control others' perceptions and expressions so that they (the weak) can preserve their make-believe bubble environments without having to worry about waking up.

"Woke" is obviously an inverted, ironic term.

Back
Top Bottom