Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Sounds good!

BREAKING: Republicans Take Major Action to Defund Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Following Trump Indictment
On Thursday, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) took bold action by filing two pieces of legislation that would hold Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg accountable for the indictment of Donald Trump with the use of federal funds.

As reported by The Daily Caller, the two bills, called the “Accountability for Lawless Violence In Our Neighborhoods Act” or ALVIN Act and the “No Federal Funds for Political Prosecutions Act,” would force the DA’s office to pay back its federal funds and bar additional funding from being directed to the office.
“This weaponized prosecutor’s office has spent thousands of federal taxpayer dollars to subsidize this political indictment and is demanding millions more in federal grants,” he continued. “It’s disturbing to see District Attorney Bragg waste federal resources for political purposes rather than addressing the serious crime in his city.”

“As a member of the House Judiciary and Oversight & Accountability Committees, and with an almost insurmountable national debt that exceeds $1 trillion, the nation simply cannot afford to support Mr. Bragg’s politicization of the criminal justice system,” the Arizona Republican added.

🦮

Irish president's pup doesn't like Biden: Bernese Mountain dog, Misneach, BARKS at Joe when he walks over and tries to pet him during Dublin visit​

But Misneach — named for the Irish word for 'courage — was having none of it.
As Biden moved in to show it some love, the two-year-old did its best to upset U.S.-Irish relations by barking at the president and backing away.

Social media users were quick to seize on the moment, claiming Misneach only responded to commands in Irish.

“Let’s Go Lick the World” – Joe Biden to Banquet Attendees at Dublin Castle​

“One of the things that she’d look at me say, ‘Joey, remember, remember who you are,’ like ‘you’re a Biden’ — like what the hell is a Biden? You know what I mean? I’m like, like I’m a, you know, anyway,” Biden said.

Fox network must have some powerful “friends” in order to air this to the public. Tucker sure knows how to deliver and point out psychopathic hypocrisy.

May this news bring some type of awareness to the “conservatives and patriots” who view the issues in our country as black and white.

I’d really like to see where those documents stating our US soldiers presently fighting in Ukraine without authorization from congress.

FORMER CIA OFFICER LARRY JOHNSON SAYS THE LEAKED PENTAGON DOCUMENTS ARE A 'CONTROLLED LEAK' (5 minutes long)​

Longer version but audio only. (22 minutes long)

This version also brings up the Russian oil being used for the Ukraine war machine. (Russia profiting on US tax dollars while destroying Ukraine)

'Is this a "common programming"?'
It would be too simple to call it just that.

Dis-functional families maybe, no values whatsoever perhaps, understanding and exercising only one emotion known to them which is power. Somehow it makes me more sad than other things I have seen lately.

What a Walmart looks like in Chicago after looting

Finally, decent candidate? I followed his sincere efforts to battle covid terror. But there is a Kennedy family’s ‘curse’-almost all of them were eliminated by deep state😢

CNN: Robert Kennedy Jr. announced his participation in the US presidential election in 2024
Robert Kennedy Jr., a well-known lawyer and nephew of the 35th US President John F. Kennedy, announced his participation in the presidential election. This is reported by CNN.

The 69-year-old lawyer has put forward his candidacy from the Democratic Party.

The desire to participate in the elections was previously announced by former American leader Donald Trump, Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and former US Permanent Representative to the UN Nikki Haley.

Finally, decent candidate? I followed his sincere efforts to battle covid terror. But there is a Kennedy family’s ‘curse’-almost all of them were eliminated by deep state😢
Many people had not learnt from history, may the DCM accompanied Robert Kennedy Jr where he goes. I'm concerned of his safety.

Although thousands do not seem to see it, thousands of thousands of others have realized in their own experience the adverse effects of the injection and everything concerning the Plandemia, maybe a light in the darkness can piercing it so it can flow freely.

No wonder the alarm went off - he's on fire!

Watch: RFK Jr. Tells Deep State "Nice Try" As Fire-Alarm Interrupts His Presidential Announcement
Earlier in the speech, Kennedy spoke about his uncle JFK vowing to “take the CIA and shatter it into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind” after the disastrous Bay of Pigs incident.

RFK Jr. emphasised that JFK had concluded that “the function of the intelligence agencies had become to provide the military industrial complex with a constant pipeline of war.”
Kennedy also spoke about how his father Robert F. Kennedy was effectively exiled by the Democratic establishment during his 1968 presidential campaign, but still managed to unite the country.

“During this campaign and during my administration my objective will be to make as many Americans as possible forget that they are Republicans or Democrats and remember that they are Americans,” Kennedy vowed.

“We need to focus on the values we share instead of the issues that divide us,” he urged, adding “The government/media strategy of censoring dissonant voices is not only antithetical to our most fundamental values, it is counterproductive in that it fuels the flames of polarization, alienation, and anger.”

Kennedy also said, “the blizzard of misinformation that is now inundating our democracy will end only when the government and the media start telling the truth to Americans.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Vows to Stand Up Against the Bureaucracy in Washington

"You need a President at this time in history who can stand up to its bureaucracy"@RobertKennedyJr pic.twitter.com/CArhJDYWn3
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) April 19, 2023
He promised to “let loose” on those who have attempted to silence him for 18 years.

“This is what happens when you censor somebody for 18 years. I’ve got a lot to talk about,” Kennedy said.
He also spoke out against those who profited from lockdowns, “strip-mining the wealth from the middle class,” blaming President Trump by name.
Kennedy asserted that “my mission over the next 18 months of this campaign, and throughout my presidency will be to end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power that is threatening now… to impose a new kind of corporate feudalism on our country. To commoditize our children, our purple mountains’ majesty, to poison out children and our people with chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs, to strip-mine our assets, to hollow out the middle class, and keep us in a constant state of war.”
1682033611209.png

The full speech here.

Back
Top Bottom