bibliotecapleyades opened a new file "CO2 - carbon dioxide"

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
dear forum:
1. somewhere on this forum i have mentioned bibliotecaplaydes = bp as being a source of great interest for articles relevant to the cass.
2. yesterday, i discovered that they have createrd a new file on co2 as shown here:

3. looking into this "new main file" it appears that all articles treat of the fact the climate change, assuming it exists, CANNOT be due to co2:

4. this new file of articles is embedded in the file:

5. i am very happy that bp has opened this discussion which conforts my affirmations that co2 cannot be guilty for climate change, thus demonstrating the absurdituy of all actions to get rid of coal and oil combustion for power generation. PLEASE explore these files and their articles and help to ban the ridiculous actions to prevent combustion for power.
6. our civilisation cannot survive without combustion until free energy is allowed and the existence of ether is recognized. in the mean time, oil is a replenishible resource (search the net).

co2, we need you, we love you. you are our lfe

so, my above post having made no impact, i present it again under a more catching title.
PLEASE, get informed about the vital necessity of co2 for our existence. ALL plans to curb co2 emissions are PURE NONSENSE.

You are preaching to the choir, here, heinrich. Most of us are already informed and have been. We have various threads that discuss these things.

I know it's frustrating reading about these idiotic, and very dangerous, ideas being spouted by these lunatics, believe me. You put the knowledge out there and that's it. Those who do not know what you are talking about have a chance to learn. You've done what you can. But, as I said, most of us here already know these things. A lot of us read SOTT.net and they, too, cover these topics.

So you don't have to beat us over the head. We already know.

You are preaching to the choir, here, heinrich. Most of us are already informed and have been. We have various threads that discuss these things.

I know it's frustrating reading about these idiotic, and very dangerous, ideas being spouted by these lunatics, believe me. You put the knowledge out there and that's it. Those who do not know what you are talking about have a chance to learn. You've done what you can. But, as I said, most of us here already know these things. A lot of us read SOTT.net and they, too, cover these topics.

So you don't have to beat us over the head. We already know.
dear nienna. could you then please name these threads so that i can join the barking thread?.

Well, we don't bark, well not a lot, anyway. And we mostly post what is going on.

If you take a look at the Earth Changes board, you find a lot on various things going on with the climate. Such as The Ice Age Cometh Forget Global Warming. Or Our Orwellian World board, where there is the thread The Politics of Climate Change.

As you've said in various threads about videos being too long and asking for a summary, which is something that is useful when the videos are too long so I'm not criticizing you, I don't have the time to find all of the threads that will accommodate you in your reading experience. You'll have to look at the various threads to see what you can find for any other threads that discuss these things.

And, by the way, heinrich, I'm not saying not to give links to sites you think have knowledge that is spreading the truth, (it is nice if you put them in threads already discussing the same issues, though) but the fact that you come back when you don't get the responses you think you should be getting and berate us for it. It's not up to you to push us to read the sites you put up here. It's just good that you have put the link to sites you think are noteworthy. It's what we call spreading seeds of knowledge. It's up to everyone else whether they take a look at those sites. You have done what you can by putting the links here.

And, by the way, heinrich, I'm not saying not to give links to sites you think have knowledge that is spreading the truth, (it is nice if you put them in threads already discussing the same issues, though) but the fact that you come back when you don't get the responses you think you should be getting and berate us for it. It's not up to you to push us to read the sites you put up here. It's just good that you have put the link to sites you think are noteworthy. It's what we call spreading seeds of knowledge. It's up to everyone else whether they take a look at those sites. You have done what you can by putting the links here.

dear nienna, thank you. it just is that when i inform the forum about relevant items i am not sure under which heading i should present them. so i belive that a catching title is a good thing, like a clickbait...

Back
Top Bottom