Being pulled from a dream

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a dream few days ago...after reading a few posts from this section I came the conclusion that I was in fact being pulled away from the dream.

I was in an opening area, a friend (which by the way ...actually lives in her hounted mother house) and his spouse were going to show me a ...kind of demon-ghost that was going to appear from a car radiator in which its trunk was already opened. Before that (I think) I remembered seeing a link list name of demons in where once I was prepared to see the first one I would be abble to check the other ones by myself.

I was in front of the car and then his spouse came an possitioned himself near the radiator and pulled the demon (I named it as a demon-ghost just after I awoke, but certainly it had not any particular form, it was like an old black shadow sock of 1 meter of lenght with cyan and yellow light marbles (1 in) in it.

Just after I saw it I was pulled from the dream and in the next instant I was awake. I have been thinking about this because at first I thought that it was my vigil counsciouness (??) or one of my other I's that decided to pulled me from the dream, but know..maybe because I'm not sure if I was the one which pulled my self or was another-other?

I got frustrated when I can't describe things or situations...anyway Right now, I'm more curious about the part of "being" pulled rather than the meaning of be abble to see "demons"... I have been working on that already.

One thing that I think its related with this dream its that the day after the dream I was abble to talk with friends about a traumatic situation that I have and somehow I just could not tell them before. And in the middle of this post I went to dinner with my parents and it just "happened" that I told them the same traumatic situation and could not tell them either before. This traumatic situation began almost 6 years ago and it have been quite difficult to "get out" from it. I can say today that Im sure I will be "out" soon, now I can openly be able to express my self about that traumatic situation without feeling bad, not because of the problem itself, it has something to do with myself steem.

I think its the first time that I cried about that, I just feel tired of not being free...at least driving -its directly related with driving-

So, somehow since the begining I realized that this dream could possible be related with my trauma, and viewing in retrospective Im thinking that surely has something to do, the funny part is that right now Im not seeing the link. Maybe there is something else in the puzzle.

It really helps to write, somehow in the process I came with realizations that I was'nt considering.

My advice would be to relax and replay the dream in as much detail as you can while at the same time thinking about the trauma also in detail. Let the two (dream and trauma) interact and see if you get any insights. Sometimes it helps to replay dreams in this manner because just thinking about it we may not be as involved as we need to be.

This is shown by the fact that just writing about it revealed a lot, because you were more involved and concentrated. Also meditating upon remembering a dream can bring up things that were forgotten or add new things corresponding to how the situation is developing as you are resolving it. The process can even trigger a repeat dream (if done and then forgotten so it can seep into the subconscious), which may reveal more.

Thanks, I had not come back in a time so ...certainly I have to re read the post to remember the dream...I remembered quite well the fact of being pulled or Im pulling myself but I did not remember the origin of it.

Anyway, last week I was watering the plants in the garden, and out of the blue a thought came...its like knowing the meaning of it but in a raw form,...and then the "thought" kind of materialized in my mind...it had happend before and when it happend I kind of pay more attention rather that other thoughts ... this one its related to the trauma, most of my thougths have beeing relating to this ...*&/$%#! trauma ...sometimes bad words are required but Im in a forum that I agreee to be civil :P...well the thought was that I recently have been neglecting myself unto to do things that before the trauma I had...and I dont want to loose them again, this thought was kind of being attachment with a movie, within the next days I bought a movie which I had not considering buying...and in the movie there was this character that happend to be in a similar situation of loosing ...

I have been analizing this trauma since it happend and...recently as in 2 years; I have been finding answers and taking decisions around it...

I have been viewing the trauma as lesson...ok, I have been trying to view the *&/$%#! trauma as a lesson or I have been convincing myself to see the *&/$%#! trauma as a lesson ...mmm ...one step and then the other ... one day I will be beyond that ...trauma ...

...funny thing recently I have been more angrier at the trauma, in the past I was kind of ashamed...

...could it be that we as human being can feel our thoughts...in a more literal way? ...some how in this last months I think somehow mi mind kind of did a shift that now I am be able no see more clearly... and I kind of feel different...

Back
Top Bottom